Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Night Elf females have always been pretty popular in terms of looks.

And personally, I kind of dig Fabio here, too.

The fact that he has a proper beard helps.

(He really needs a waist, though)
    They are finally giving nelves their "WC3" tone again with that, which i like a lot. Vanilla kinda tried with their limitations back in the day (T1/T2) and somewhat malfurion, but besides those, most went into females.

This looks indeed great.

If they didn't hunchify the male's necks then they might look good.

https://imgur.com/a/CH3np8j
    Last edited by HitRefresh; 2020-06-26 at 04:30 AM.

It's nice we have the leaves in the hair to call back to that initial WC3 art.
    In terms of appeal, those are probably the first two pieces of art that came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Also, the "new" nelf male model iddle animation is... well. Yeah. No.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post

I certainly wouldn't call this sexy at all.
    As wild as this appearance might look I would certainly call it sexy!!!

I always found blood elf women revolting and night elf women adorable and amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    "If you want to play as youthful-looking attractive Elves, well.. The Horde is there waiting for you."

- Haz Ionikostas
    The eoe faction divide biggest drawback is this. I suspect they purposely arent giving younger more attractive Nelf male faces because of this, cos its supposedly the Belf option.

I dont like that division, Nelves are supposed to be very healthy, naturally much longer lived and having all that nature magic, sleep and filled with inner arcane power, should really have them not looking old.

They dont have to look like teenage boys, but they should be smooth faced chilled men that can look good, with good proportions.

1. Too many old faces - these need younger or unwrinkled version - put in an age slider blizz
    2. Too many snarky faces too, - an expression slider, 3 settings, - peaceful/calm, snarky and arrogant
    3. Body variations - trim the popeye arms a bit, legs in robes looks weird.
    4. Body slider - ripped (DH extra muscle def), normal, skinny (use Nightborne frame)
    Female night elves have none of these issues, they dont need to be thinner even, it's really just the males

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post

It's nice we have the leaves in the hair to call back to that initial WC3 art.
    In terms of appeal, those are probably the first two pieces of art that came to mind.
    It's Tyrande isnt it?

She also had leaves in the leading screen picture when her hair was down.

I like that you have options to look wild, but would like some more highborne option, maybe a highborne slider that adds some arcane effects like glowing hands, star glitter in hair which can be for all night elves, so it's not just vines, but stars.
    1. Neat/fine eyebrow option for males

That's about it really, not much, a slimmer male body type will sort the Highborne thing in a jiffy especially if you add a different pose

Nelves were considered the hot race in vanilla for sure. But I am oh so loving their new customizations.

Lol, besides eyebrows and green color, this really looks like my current post-quarantine look. I really consider using it on my DH once this is in game

Quote Originally Posted by elendil View Post
    As wild as this appearance might look I would certainly call it sexy!!!
    Chicks and gays actually find this sexy/hot?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Yarathir

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Lol, besides eyebrows and green color, this really looks like my current post-quarantine look. I really consider using it on my DH once this is in game
    I wonder how many blokes see themselves looking like this as pretty cool or chick bait? - yes i know everyone has different tastes etc, but you can get a rough idea on the popularity levels.

I am also aware, that pretty/neat on men while looks nice is not considered sexy or attractive and sometimes it's rougher macho look that does it for a lot. For example, a girl sees a model cute guy, gorgeous, clean, neat, polished and air brushed, but then a hunky dude, muscled, rough unshaven look, handsome but rough - she picks hunk over model every time .

Is this the case here.

- - - Updated - - -
    sometimes it's rougher macho look that does it for a lot. For example, a girl/guy sees a model cute guy, gorgeous, clean, neat, polished and air brushed, but then a hunky dude, muscled, rough unshaven look, handsome but rough - she/he picks hunk over model every time .
    You just answered your question....

10+ Year Old Account
    Now if they would just add some options for body proportions that aren't horrifying...cause those hands are creepy on so many levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I always liked the female model. Both the vanilla and the WoD one. The male model has enormous issues. The proportions are off, true. But even still i think the model is "ok" if frozen. But as soon as they move in ANY way - no matter if running, idle or combat - it's an instant no-go. I do not even like their talking-animation.

I would actually vote male Nelf for having the absolute worst animations of all models in the game. Including houses as competition.

P.S.: Their dance sucks, too. MJ was no 2.3m high vegan body-builder. His moves look stupid AF on male Nelves.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2020-06-27 at 08:25 AM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Always preferred the NE female over the BE female. Female BE have a weird pose and everything on them looks tiny. Meanwhile female NEs are tall and their model is pretty straight. BE males on the other hand are way way better than the NE males.

Yeah...uh... Nelf women have always been sexy. They've just got more pixels now.

Not gonna lie, that natalie dormer side-shave haircut is bonus, though.

NElfs and belfs just have the most awful face, looks too much like a boy about to become a man, gnomes have far more feminine faces.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    NElfs and belfs just have the most awful face, looks too much like a boy about to become a man, gnomes have far more feminine faces.
    Nelfs? Most of the faces look like old grumpy man o.O

Come on now, this is very sexy! Might actually play nelf alt in SL for the very first time since vanilla.

15+ Year Old Account
    all I can say is that they always were my most favourite race in wc3 and wow and the reason why I started playing wow and the reason why I sill play wow. Just can't get enough of their looks, lore MUSIC!, zones, mounts. Just love the whole concept.
    But I agree that the male models need a rework. Top is too muscular, hips are too thin, legs are too muscular.
    Females are perfect. The most attractive model in game by far (imo). Never understood the hype for blood elf females. I always thought they look like 13 year old girls
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Finally some modern hipster hair for the Night elves, i feel so relieved.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose