Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Well then. RIP Method. Sort of expected at this point. Hopefully a new (less corrupt/better managed) organization can step up to fill the void left. I think this will be used as a textbook example of the reasons why an HR department is essential for any business. Jesus, that sucks.
    Sadly that's also the end for the WF race. I'm sure it needs multiple tiers before anyone could even try to compete with Limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    She literally said he came on her pijama. Quite sure she didn't go showering with her clothing.
    If you read further it sounds like she went to the police a long time after all that happened, long enough to have likely showered and washed her clothes since then. Which, unfortunately, is not uncommon for victims at all.

She literally said he came on her pijama. Quite sure she didn't go showering with her clothing.
    Depends how long after she went to the police and if she washed the clothes as soon as she got home.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Source on that? A few people left but it looks like most of the raid core is still there. Sco also issued a pretty self-immolating apology earlier today.
    About Josh, he completely ignored or side stepped any other issues.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Sadly that's also the end for the WF race. I'm sure it needs multiple tiers before anyone could even try to compete with Limit.
    Perhaps. This isn't the first time a WF guild has collapsed (see: Nihilium/Paragon) and there's still plenty of time to reorganize before SL (we still don't even have a release day yet). If anything, I think this development will make the WF race even more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    About Josh, he completely ignored or side stepped any other issues.
    He's paying the ultimate price. A guild that has occupied the better part of the last 15 years of his life is disintegrating before his eyes. I can only imagine what he feels right now as even though his apology does seem a bit insincere given the circumstances, it can't be easy to see your empire falling apart so quickly.

Did Rogerbrown rename his pet yet

And just now DrDisrespect got perma banned... what a week

Quote Originally Posted by Muh View Post
    And just now DrDisrespect got perma banned... what a week
    Good.

Purge them all.

This has gone on long enough. I'm tired of communities harboring, enabling, or condoning inappropriate behavior. These people have become idols to an entire generation of kids and teens. They MUST be held to a high moral standard.

It's so easy not to be a dick.

(And just to be clear: I am and always will be an equally adamant supporter of due process, according to good community standards. No witch-hunting, no false accusations, no court of public opinion. Actual information, actual facts.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Method is a raiding group, right? They have a CEO? And a co CEO? What happened to raid leaders?

Anyway, I skimmed through the posts and I see a lot of regrets being turned to grooming, inappropriate behavior, etc. The whole chat she posted is not weird at all, nothing wrong there, but somehow that's proof of horrible things? I don't know, it seems like a lot of overthinking and overreacting, but if something really happened, she should go to the police, not just try to get people on her side on the internet.
    Method is a 'business' it started as a raid guild in wow, then an arena team in pvp, then branched into other blizzard games with teams in those, to other games in general.

Its quite mind boggling how much power "fame" has over the female sex.

Its good that twitch is finally taking it seriously and removing the temptation of all these sexy pro gamers from the rabid crowd wanting to send them illicit photos and meet up for hook ups. I understand it for movie stars, but really? Being in Method is the new way to pull chicks?
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Its quite mind boggling how much power "fame" has over the female sex.

Its good that twitch is finally taking it seriously and removing the temptation of all these sexy pro gamers from the rabid crowd wanting to send them illicit photos and meet up for hook ups. I understand it for movie stars, but really? Being in Method is the new way to pull chicks?
    Offset and Cardi B had it right the whole time... bitches do anything for clout.

Offset and Cardi B had it right the whole time... bitches do anything for clout.
    I looked up what the accusers were saying, and it caught my attention how they both said "they couldnt believe he was talking to them"

Its like...hes a WoW player....your little brother is probably playing the same game in the room next to yours.

I dont want to victim blame they were underage but I just dont understand why they were so impressed he was giving them attention in discord and sending them creepy whispers they ended up sending him nude photos. He was able to "abuse his position" by being a pro gamer...

I looked up what the accusers were saying, and it caught my attention how they both said "they couldnt believe he was talking to them"

Its like...hes a WoW player....your little brother is probably playing the same game in the room next to yours.

I dont want to victim blame they were underage but I just dont understand why they were so impressed he was giving them attention in discord and sending them creepy whispers they ended up sending him nude photos. He was able to "abuse his position" by being a pro gamer...
    Man, you'll be really pissed when you see the kind of swag League of Legends players have. Relevant SNL skit:

I mean one of Josh's victims was an underage girl, when I was 15 or 16 I thought people who were the best at the video game I played were really cool too, if you're very invested into something it's easy to idolize the people who are at the top of your hobby, this is how Method as a brand exists in the first place, people buy jerseys with their logo on it, from a guild in a video game.

Also in before someone claims you're not a kid at those ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    If you read further it sounds like she went to the police a long time after all that happened, long enough to have likely showered and washed her clothes since then. Which, unfortunately, is not uncommon for victims at all.
    Very common actually for it to be months or years, specially in a world where female sexual assault isn't taken seriously and male sexual assault is seen as impossible or laughed at.

Josh seems like a dickhead so we are more likely to accept it, but is it true? is there any proof? how easy is it for women to lie?

We have no answers besides how easy it is to be a liar and get away with no push back if you are caught, these women go dark and remake social media accounts never being called out for their behavior and are likely to repeat offend.

Meanwhile the guys get their lives destoryed by what COULD BE women who now regret a sexual encounter because they're with a new partner and thinking back.. X person wasn't really their type.. they must have been crazy.. what if they were drugged.. meanwhile reality is women are just as stupid and horny as men sometimes.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    I feel you misinterpreted that clip, or I misinterpreted your post, or the clip is missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I mean one of Josh's victims was an underage girl, when I was 15 or 16 I thought people who were the best at the video game I played were really cool too, if you're very invested into something it's easy to idolize the people who are at the top of your hobby, this is how Method as a brand exists in the first place, people buy jerseys with their logo on it, from a guild in a video game.

Also in before someone claims you're not a kid at those ages.
    Yeah I mean they are younger so it is 100% easier to be "blinded by the light" so to speak. Even if that light is just a big name in video gaming and means very little over the context of your life.

Its just such an odd phenomenon where it leads to predatory sexual behavior across every industry. And they willingly put themselves into positions to be abused by handing over photos of themselves or going to their home. They like the attention, then when it turns sour they realise they were being naive. And the pattern repeats over and over

Does anyone know where Josh lives in the UK? Asking for a friend