Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Same sex would be okay tho? Hm.
    I was responding to someone talking about girls you illiterate dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I liked him and he sometimes made my day a little better. I don’t really care about the stuff he said but I can see why Method did what they did, pretty standard.

I’d still watch him if he somehow streamed again, funny guy.
    You don't care about the stuff he said? How about when he called an underage girl his underage whore? Or how about the girl he raped? You want to support a person like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Honestly it's against most company policies to fraternize with your employees as superior in ANY sort of way, even being friends with.

You brought up boss + employee status but only with a female on one side. How am I the illiterate dumbass for asking if it would be okay if it was male male or female female relations? I didn't even go heterosexual boss + bisexual/homosexual employee and vice versa.
    Either argue with simply being a boss and not mention sexes or don't bring up the boss thing.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-27 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Honestly it's against most company policies to fraternize with your employees as superior in ANY sort of way, even being friends with.
    Company policy and enforcement of company policy are often very, very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Company policy and enforcement of company policy are often very, very different things.
    Really depends on the company, i've been in large companies where the bosses will go to a bar with you and in some where they would barely talk to you outside of work.

Really depends on the company, i've been in large companies where the bosses will go to a bar with you and in some where they would barely talk to you outside of work.
    Not to mention outings where team leaders/bosses go on trips with their employees and have parties and friendly activities together called "team building".

Or maybe we can accept the more straight forward and reasonable explanation: he's a giant fucking creeper.

I don't know what to tell you other than you should probably never be the boss of any females if you cannot remember you should not be doing anything even potentially romantic with those under your power. This is not a complex thought.
    Clearly a very trollish reply but I will answer anyway.

That he is a creeper is not an objective fact, thats more a subjective opinion which then you judge everything off of.

I am not sure how it works in your culture where you live, but in my country a lot of relationships start at work between co-workers or between a boss and their employee. If we actually don't have this very synical view on humans can operate in a work environment, its actually possible to get into a relationship with a co worker in a workplace in totally friendly and respectable manner.

Meh, karma will eventually catch up and he'll be caught just one day. This josh dude is a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post

That he is a creeper is not an objective fact, thats more a subjective opinion which then you judge everything off of.

I am not sure how it works in your culture where you live, but in my country a lot of relationships start at work between co-workers or between a boss and their employee. If we actually don't have this very synical view on humans can operate in a work environment, its actually possible to get into a relationship with a co worker in a workplace in totally friendly and respectable manner.
    In the US the second highest place to start a relationship is the workplace, HOWEVER, it is generally frowned upon to do it between a sup and a sub, because of the messy issues with "fired for not reciprocating advances", pretty sure a lot of eu companies do it the same.

Understandable, just realize that company policy often acts like a catch-all protection of the company should something happen outside of work that negatively impacts the job itself. Also, speaking from firsthand experience, a lot of companies have near non-existent HR departments and many times things do not get reported because the short term inconvenience of possibly losing your job outweighs the long term satisfaction of knowing you acted correctly. (For example, I was a manager and one of my fellow managers was pretty openly in a relationship with our boss... she got a promotion and when I complained about this to HR it was pretty much explained to me that I'd likely just lose my job and nothing would happen.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    You brought up boss + employee status but only with a female on one side. How am I the illiterate dumbass for asking if it would be okay if it was male male or female female relations? I didn't even go heterosexual boss + bisexual/homosexual employee and vice versa.
    Either argue with simply being a boss and not mention sexes or don't bring up the boss thing.
    Did your response indicate that you had read and understood the exchange? No, it didn't.

The poster specifically mentioned being awkward around girls. The poster could be male/female/other ... I dunno which makes your entire point completely fucking worthless. You don't know how to read.

It's common to start a relationship between colleagues of the same rank in a company, or meet someone through friends at work who is not employed by the same company. it can be very awkward to start a relationship between colleagues, because if it goes bad you'll see them everyday.

However relationships between boss and sub is never allowed.

In the US the second highest place to start a relationship is the workplace, HOWEVER, it is generally frowned upon to do it between a sup and a sub, because of the messy issues with "fired for not reciprocating advances", pretty sure a lot of eu companies do it the same.
    In my country I think it in most companies it's seen as very risky to hit on a subordinant. It can either go very well or horribly wrong. So many people don't do it for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post

Holy fuck, more lack of reading comprehension. Saying something is the most logical explanation != it is an objective fact. Get a fucking grip.

*edit: Also, not sure where you live, but here in the Western world (where this is all happening) relationships between bosses and employees are not acceptable. I've never ever worked for a company where that is allowed and even if the company did not care it would open up a lot of legal problems.
    Last edited by Trend; 2020-06-27 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Meh, karma will eventually catch up and he'll be caught just one day. This josh dude is a psycho.
    Me: *Is named Josh*

We Joshes don't own this Priest. Everyone knows that Joshes are Paladin mains AKA Wheelchairs.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Understandable, just realize that company policy often acts like a catch-all protection of the company should something happen outside of work that negatively impacts the job itself. Also, speaking from firsthand experience, a lot of companies have near non-existent HR departments and many times things do not get reported because the short term inconvenience of possibly losing your job outweighs the long term satisfaction of knowing you acted correctly. (For example, I was a manager and one of my fellow managers was pretty openly in a relationship with our boss... she got a promotion and when I complained about this to HR it was pretty much explained to me that I'd likely just lose my job and nothing would happen.)
    Not being rude at all here, but that sounds like a crappy company if they threaten your job for reporting possible misconduct lol.

To be honest. US is miles ahead(?) in social "exploitations" and in their handling with rules and policies. I'm pretty sure not a lot of people in Central/Eastern Europe know much about these practices in non-multinational giant corporations.
    Many things people say here about workspace policies are unknown for me or seen only in american movies and tv series. And I don't live under rock.

Does anyone yet know what's happening to Thomas Cheng?... It has been a year since he got caught

Did your response indicate that you had read and understood the exchange? No, it didn't.

The poster specifically mentioned being awkward around girls. The poster could be male/female/other ... I dunno which makes your entire point completely fucking worthless. You don't know how to read.
    Holy shit. I was interested in your take on same sex practices. I was trying to start a new conversation line on that subject because I found it interesting. Are you sure it's always others that have problems with comprehensive reading?