Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    To be honest. US is miles ahead(?) in social "exploitations" and in their handling with rules and policies. I'm pretty sure not a lot of people in Central/Eastern Europe know much about these practices in non-multinational giant corporations.
    Many things people say here about workspace policies are unknown for me or seen only in american movies and tv series. And I don't live under rock.
    Well,I guess I should specify where method is located then, I've seen some of the labor laws over in the those particular countries and they're much better than the US's.

Europe is such a broad range of countries it's easy to forget that some of them are a lot worse off.

I would love to see these men who think boss and employee relationships are not a big deal to go hit on their boss. If they say no nicely the first time just to get rid of you to try again to see what happens to them, they'll either get a warning or fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Not being rude at all here, but that sounds like a crappy company if they threaten your job for reporting possible misconduct lol.
    It was an awful shithole of a company. That same boss lied straight to my face two weeks before it went under, telling me that I had a job when she knew full well the campaign was closing. The only reason I asked was to make sure I could keep paying my bills by finding alternative employment. I had to find out the campaign was closing through an e-mail sent anonymously company-wide that included my boss' mugshot. Then after all this, they also fucked me out of unemployment by reporting that I made 1/5th as much money as I actually did to the government. I'd probably have a great case for some kind of compensation if I actually gave a shit to pursue it legally. Shit happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not to mention outings where team leaders/bosses go on trips with their employees and have parties and friendly activities together called "team building".
    Right, but I'm pretty sure those outings don't end with the boss not wanting to sleep in a room without airco and just decide to sleep in the room of a subordinate of the opposite sex.

Do people really not see the difference between chatting with subordinates in a social setting and chatting with subordinates while they are lying in bed?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Right, but I'm pretty sure those outings don't end with the boss not wanting to sleep in a room without airco and just decide to sleep in the room of a subordinate of the opposite sex.

Do people really not see the difference between chatting with subordinates in a social setting and chatting with subordinates while they are lying in bed?
    you need to remember the gaming community is filled with socially awkward men with 0 experience with women or work

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

How many "subordinates" can bring their friends to corporate events, where the event takes place in lin an rbnb locked up and stream all day everyday for a month? I'm all for arguing for corporate boss + employee setting but then what the fuck the subordinate's friend is doing there? Not to mention that the friend was there for a reason, the reason being "because I trust him" (from the tweet). And yet the friend didn't do anything, wasn't mentioned once when things got """""bad""""". What's up with that? What's up with the subordinate sleeping in the living room perhaps without AC, while the boss is sleeping the main room?
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-27 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    So after reading the Sascha case I have made this rule for myself is that if I am ever at job-related party, event or anything big social event where there are girls, I will just not speak with them in case they want to regret some awkward encounter with me in the future and decides to launch a battalion of angry twitter mobs in my direction.

This is really frightning.

I am autistic and not so good socially and bad at understanding social queues. I would easily mistake a girl giggling around me and giving me random hugs all the time for actually being interested in me.

And since this is now seen as a crime if you try to respond to it by flirting back and I think its best for my own sanity just assume the worst and stay away from all of it.
    People are talking about their painful experiences dealing with abuse and worse and you have to make it all about you. Nice.
    change can't wait.

Holy shit. I was interested in your take on same sex practices. I was trying to start a new conversation line on that subject because I found it interesting. Are you sure it's always others that have problems with comprehensive reading?
    LOL sure. The problem here is that you came in wanting to lecture me about something but you couldn't be bothered to read. You assumed something because you couldn't be bothered to read. Really cute how you now want to pretend you were trying to have a conversation. I'll quote you again:

Either argue with simply being a boss and not mention sexes or don't bring up the boss thing.
    First of all, that's not a conversation, that's a continuation of your lecture. Second, if someone tells me they have a hard time knowing how to avoid harassing females that work for them, I don't see a problem telling him/her that they should probably avoid having authority over females. If you have a problem with that, I would say you can fuck off, whether you're a man or a woman. Why you think I would give two fucks about the advice of an internet random who can't be bothered to read is beyond me.

How many "subordinates" can bring their friends to corporate events, where the event takes place in lin an rbnb locked up and stream all day everyday for a month? I'm all for arguing for corporate boss + employee setting but then what the fuck the subordinate's friend is doing there? Not to mention that the friend was there for a reason, the reason being "because I trust him" (from the tweet). And yet the friend didn't do anything, wasn't mentioned once when things got """""bad""""". What's up with that? What's up with the subordinate sleeping in the living room perhaps without AC, while the boss is sleeping the main room?
    Why are you talking about the friend? you're really grasping at straws arent you?

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    LOL sure. The problem here is that you came in wanting to lecture me about something but you couldn't be bothered to read. You assumed something because you couldn't be bothered to read. Really cute how you now want to pretend you were trying to have a conversation. I'll quote you again:

First of all, that's not a conversation, that's a continuation of your lecture. Second, if someone tells me they have a hard time knowing how to avoid harassing females that work for them, I don't see a problem telling him/her that they should probably avoid having authority over females. If you have a problem with that, I would say you can fuck off, whether you're a man or a woman. Why you think I would give two fucks about the advice of an internet random who can't be bothered to read is beyond me.
    That was my second post after you called me an illiteral dumbass. What tone did you expect after that? I'm still intrested in same sex practices...

(Don't you think it's funny how YOU lecture others about proper social interactions from your high horse while you yourself are incapable to do so? )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    Why are you talking about the friend? you're really grasping at straws arent you?
    What straws? You bring your trusted friend to an rbnb with your boss for a month of ... "business trip". You bring your friend because you trust him. It's in the tweet, it means something then right? But then that friend is nowhere to be found when mean boss places his air mattress in her room, she won't move out from the room to sleep elsewhere (in the living room) in the apartment either.
    I'm arguing it's either a corporate meeting where you don't (CAN'T) typically bring your friend, or it's a friendly trip where you can. It can't be both.
    I'm also arguing if you bring your friend BECAUSE you feel like you can trust them (means you need someone there you can trust for some reason), why don't you express your feelings to that friend that is there to protect you?
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-27 at 01:54 AM.

That was my second post after you called me an illiteral dumbass. What tone did you expect after that? I'm still intrested in same sex practices...

(Don't you think it's funny how YOU lecture others about proper social interactions from your high horse while you yourself are incapable to do so? )

- - - Updated - - -

What straws? You bring your trusted friend to an rbnb with your boss for a month of ... "business trip". You bring your friend because you trust him. It's in the tweet, it means something then right? But then that friend is nowhere to be found when mean boss places his air mattress in her room, she won't move out from the room to sleep elsewhere (in the living room) in the apartment either.
    I'm arguing it's either a corporate meeting where you don't (CAN'T) typically bring your friend, or it's a friendly trip where you can. It can't be both.
    I'm also arguing if you bring your friend BECAUSE you feel like you can trust them (means you need someone there you can trust for some reason), why don't you express your feelings to that friend that is there to protect you?
    What does having a friend there or not have to do with how bosses and subordinates interact with each other?

What does having a friend there or not have to do with how bosses and subordinates interact with each other?
    It has nothing to do with the interaction itself. It has everything to do however with the suggestion that it was a business trip where there was strictly a boss and an employee.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    bloddyhell. need to tell me gf im a rapist -_- because she really and i mean really enjoys being wake up like that sometimes (its one of her many fantasies )

you learn something new everyday

what a brave new world we live in indeed.

cant wait to come back home to show her that :P:P:P she will fall from laughing when she reads it.
    The fact that you know that is the difference between rape and not rape.

It has nothing to do with the interaction itself. It has everything to do however with the suggestion that it was a business trip where there was strictly a boss and an employee.
    Again the friend is irrelevant, method the organisation went there not just the boss and employee in question, it promotes their brand and allows their fans to meet them, therefore a business trip.

Again the friend is irrelevant, method the organisation went there not just the boss and employee in question, it promotes their brand and allows their fans to meet them, therefore a business trip.
    Wait what? Into the rbnb between "this con" and "that con" where they stayed to save money on flying tickets? What fans? They (she) were streaming but meetup? The girl didn't want to leave the apartment. Did we read 2 different stories? It was the guy, she + her friend and 2 other method members in the last couple of days. As an organization? Huh?

Wait what? Into the rbnb between "this con" and "that con" where they stayed to save money on flying tickets? What fans? They were streaming but meetup? The girl didn't want to leave the apartment. Did we read 2 different stories?
    Well done on having 0 clue about the streamer and her background, you clearly didn't read the twit longer either.

my god you need to go back to school.

Well done on having 0 clue about the streamer and her background, you clearly didn't read the twit longer either.

my god you need to go back to school.
    "I spent a month in the US between Twitchcon and Blizzcon 2017. I wanted a cheaper and less straining option than flying back and forth multiple times, so I accepted the offer to stay with Method co-owner Sascha in an airbnb between the two events. I also invited one of my Swedish friends that I trust. I had specified I'm not interested in parties, or going out, I literally just want to sleep, eat and stream. They both expressed they're fine with it."

This is a direct quote from the thing you said I didn't read. Care to explain where was I wrong?

The big Method exodus has begun, core top players leaving the guild:

Rogerbrown, the complete MDI team as in Gingi, Meeres, Naowh and the other dps dude, cant remember the name. Even Justwait left.

All sponsors have been removed from the method.gg site, no streamers online. Sascha Steffens no longer on the site, as well as no teams in the teams section.

Rogerbrown even went as far as deleting his twitter @Methodroger

"I spent a month in the US between Twitchcon and Blizzcon 2017. I wanted a cheaper and less straining option than flying back and forth multiple times, so I accepted the offer to stay with Method co-owner Sascha in an airbnb between the two events. I also invited one of my Swedish friends that I trust. I had specified I'm not interested in parties, or going out, I literally just want to sleep, eat and stream. They both expressed they're fine with it."

This is a direct quote from the thing you said I didn't read. Care to explain where was I wrong?
    Lol dude, wrong? is all this means to you? trying to look like you're right? also copy and pasting what she's written dosen't mean you read it earlier.

The fact you cant figure out why this was a business trip just tells me and everyone else you have no idea about this girl's background, now you're gona say the guy did nothing wrong right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    This is a guild in a video game and not someone on a major sports team or CEO of a large company or a major political figure so why is this actually news worthy?
    Because this is a video game forum? The fuck?

It's not like it's on CNN or some shit.