Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    She cheated on her fiancee and hooked up with a guy to advance her career so she deserved to be raped, that is your argument?
    She wasn't raped though, she used a guy while it suited her and then when he wasn't useful anymore she decided he actually raped her to reap some more sympathy and benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    It should apply to matters that cause you to lose your livelihood as well, do you disagree?
    To logical people it does apply to all accusations. It's only the SJW's that burn first, ask questions later.

Remember the first and second night when the guy in ATL was shot? MSM, protestors, and attorneys were all 'why would they be even trying to arrest him without doing a BAT', 'why did they escalate the situation?', etc. Body cam footage comes out, shows they did do a BAT - at which point he was over the limit and being arrested, and *HE* escalated the whole encounter by pulling away, resisting, fighting with them, *AND* pulling a weapon from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    She wasn't raped though, she used a guy while it suited her and then when he wasn't useful anymore she decided he actually raped her to reap some more sympathy and benefits.
    Yes, yes, that's option #1, where she's lying. Screw her right to the wall if she's lying. Don't think anyone disagrees with that!

If she's telling the truth, however, nothing could justify what she said happened to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    To logical people it does apply to all accusations. It's only the SJW's that burn first, ask questions later.

Remember the first and second night when the guy in ATL was shot? MSM, protestors, and attorneys were all 'why would they be even trying to arrest him without doing a BAT', 'why did they escalate the situation?', etc. Body cam footage comes out, shows they did do a BAT - at which point he was over the limit and being arrested, and *HE* escalated the whole encounter by pulling away, resisting, fighting with them, *AND* pulling a weapon from them.
    more like burn first, get proven wrong then claim that it doesn't matter anyway coz the guy was white.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, yes, that's option #1, where she's lying. Screw her right to the wall if she's lying.

If she's telling the truth, however, nothing could justify what she said happened to her.
    If it were true it'd be in a police report first not on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    Oh get over yourself. Some of us still believe in due process and innocent untill Proven guilty. Personally i don't partake in his content so i have no context if hes guilty or not, BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS THAT I WILL FUCKING DEFEND DUE PROCESS FROM TURNING KANGAROO WITCH TRIALS
    Due process still exists, as far as it extends to law. People are allowed to have (and act on) opinions and likelihoods. Criminal courts necessarily have high standards of burden of proof; these do not extend downward into general life. Civil courts are significantly less burdensome on proof and more likely to act based on likelihood, and people in general life make such judgment calls all day every day in real life.

Blizzard does not need to wait for someone to be convicted in court before they act on what they believe are the likelihoods of the information presented to them. Nor do you have to support those decisions by giving Blizzard your money.

If it were true it'd be in a police report first not on twitter.
    That is demonstrably not true, the vast majority of rape victims don't press charges, and most of them never speak up at all. Rape is very difficult to prove in court when it's with someone you're dating and cohabitating. The only witnesses to her refusing vaginal sex in that threesome were Swifty and his friend, and neither can be compelled to testify against themselves.

That is demonstrably not true, the vast majority of rape victims don't press charges, and most of them never speak up at all. Rape is very difficult to prove in court when it's with someone you're dating and cohabitating. The only witnesses to her refusing vaginal sex in that threesome were Swifty and his friend, and neither of them can be compelled to testify against themselves.
    It's just... when they do speak up - it's best on Twitter. Am I right?

I'm not saying anyone should be raped (I don't remember reading anything about rape, but using it as an example), but I would fucking pray no-one is raped, doesn't report it and then months/years later feels it's better to blast it on the internet instead?

No, not better. She should have left him and gone to the police when it happened, but she felt trapped by her circumstances.

By rape I was referring to Swifty's friend banging her while she was blindfolded when she specifically said she didn't want to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is demonstrably not true, the vast majority of rape victims don't press charges, and most of them never speak up at all. Rape is very difficult to prove in court when it's with someone you're dating and cohabitating. The only witnesses to her refusing vaginal sex in that threesome were Swifty and his friend, and neither can be compelled to testify against themselves.
    And that's where my issue is with it, like if you don't press charges why bring it up on twitter, especially years later? Unless maybe you have ulterior motives? I'd get it if you pressed charges and got ignored by the investigators and felt like your last shot was bringing it up on twitter, but I will never understand blasting it on twitter first thing if you're an actual victim of rape or sexual abuse.

What ulterior motives could she possibly have? She will not benefit from this. It won't revitalize her career. Swifty's many fans are absolutely brutalizing her right now, I'm sure. And odds are he'll get away with it, his career will be fine, the fans will rally around him. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, she got a pyrrhic victory at most.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2020-06-27 at 02:46 AM.

What ulterior motives could she possibly have? She will not benefit from this. It won't revitalize her career. Swifty's many fans are absolutely brutalizing her right now, I'm sure.
    I'm not the poster you're trying to quote, but just curious, does the same hold true for Mia Rose's account of Swifty?

What ulterior motives could she possibly have? She will not benefit from this. It won't revitalize her career. Swifty's many fans are absolutely brutalizing her right now, I'm sure.
    Didn't he lose Origin PC as a sponsor over this?

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    How is it similiar? Blitzchung was a justified ban.
    It was both acted without any reason or thought put into it. Blitzchung was banned in less than 48hrs cause most likely China was watching put other people who do it for few weeks and nothing happens than they get banned hmm.....

I'm not the poster you're trying to quote, but just curious, does the same hold true for Mia Rose's account of Swifty?
    I just had to read up on what she said. Sounds like she knows him and he never acted poorly around her. That's probably completely true. Nobody has come forward to say he has a pattern of abusive behavior with other people.

Hurting Swifty was not an ulterior motive, it is her clear goal. He treated her poorly, she wants other people to know about it because screw him.

The 5 minutes of fame argument is laughable. Again, Swifty's fans are no doubt brutalizing her right this very moment. She must have known that was coming, she was sufficiently pissed off to do it anyway.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2020-06-27 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    she gets her 5 minutes of fame. Not the first one to lie about this and not the last.
    Does she still game? Stream? Her YT (at least the one where she posted a genuinely sad video with Swifty when she left for New York) is dead. What I'm trying to say is what fame would there be for her unless she still games/streams.

- - - Updated - - -

I just had to read up on what she said. Sounds like she knows him and he never acted poorly around her. That's probably completely true. Nobody has come forward to say he has a pattern of abusive behavior with other people.
    See that's the thing (I read it earlier today), the only parts I remember that this girl is accusing him of doing was liking threesomes and making out with other girls. Oh, and some blindfold sex where he promised to be the one having sex with her, while she was ok with giving oral to another guy but it ended up with Swifty being the oral and the other guy being the one having sex with her. Her letter, to me, reads like he's a shit boyfriend, nothing more.

I don't think(?) she said anything about abusive or anything like that? I also admit, I'm 36, so my definition of an abusive relationship is *way* different than what a 20-something would think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by garfeeld View Post
    Thequartering was kicked out for harrassing someone?

- - - Updated - - -

and if the allegations were proven true and they did nothing, people would scream "they did nothing until it was too late"
    I don't believe we should lower ourselves to the lowest common denominator of humanity, but that's just me. If people get upset because you wait to do something until after it's proven, they're morons that shouldn't be factored in.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account

Hurting Swifty was not an ulterior motive, it is her clear goal. He treated her poorly, she wants other people to know about it because screw him.

The 5 minutes of fame argument is laughable. Again, Swifty's fans are no doubt brutalizing her right this very moment. She must have known that was coming, she was sufficiently pissed off to do it anyway.
    I mean can it actually be that she didn't anticipate this response? It's not like she is known for making good choices in the past...

But anyway I hope the truth comes out eventuall, I don't really give a shit about Swifty or this chick, I'm just tired of the cancel culture and twitter issues in general.

See that's the thing (I read it earlier today), the only parts I remember that this girl is accusing him of doing was liking threesomes and making out with other girls. Oh, and some blindfold sex where he promised to be the one having sex with her, while she was ok with giving oral to another guy but it ended up with Swifty being the oral and the other guy being the one having sex with her. Her letter, to me, reads like he's a shit boyfriend, nothing more.
    Yes. all bad boyfriend stuff other than him letting his friend bang her against her will. So, rape.

@Skorpionss: People are stupid everywhere, but to #metoo someone in 2020 and not expect a backlash, I mean, that would be extraordinary.

I'm not a fan of Swifty or the girl either, I don't get watching streamers at all actually. Would rather play games myself. Just saying, sometimes people you like are really shitty.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2020-06-27 at 02:56 AM.

I mean can it actually be that she didn't anticipate this response? It's not like she is known for making good choices in the past...

But anyway I hope the truth comes out eventuall, I don't really give a shit about Swifty or this chick, I'm just tired of the cancel culture and twitter issues in general.
    That's the thing though, what "truth" is there to come out. It's a my word vs yours scenario and like I said a few posts ago, at most (to me) it reads as though he's possibly a shitty boyfriend, nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. all bad boyfriend stuff other than him letting his friend bang her against her will. So, rape.
    But who is guilty of rape, Swifty or his friend?