Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Goddamn. I'm just chubby and balding.
    i'm extremely skinny and balding.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    The only person who matters thinks so; but I know I'm just "some peoples type" rather than "good looking".
    I can relate to this so much lol. I know I'm definitely not ugly enough to where people don't want to approach me, but I'm also not good looking enough to get loads of Tinder matches with a shitty bio. I'm decent and I'm okay with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets switch.
    nah just give me 50 lbs off your body weight and im good. 150lbs is a healthy number right?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got a haircut and now I look delicious.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

If I lost weight, I'd probably be really good looking.

No not really, lol. I mean in high school, some really pretty girl said that she would like me to be her semi-formal date if I was not gay... lulz. But I don't think that qualifies really. It could be she was just joking or making fun of me for being gay. I used to hang around girls a lot so lot of the guys in my school (that I never ever got along with) and some girls would make up rumors about me dating the girls I hung out with... so I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    If I lost weight, I'd probably be really good looking.
    If I lost a considerable amount of weight like about 50 lbs (I am 213 lb and 5'11), I would look "moderately" good-looking... maybe lol. I am also 33 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    No not really, lol. I mean in high school, some really pretty girl said that she would like me to be her semi-formal date if I was not gay... lulz. But I don't think that qualifies really. It could be she was just joking or making fun of me for being gay. I used to hang around girls a lot so lot of the guys in my school (that I never ever got along with) and some girls would make up rumors about me dating the girls I hung out with... so I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

If I lost a considerable amount of weight like about 50 lbs (I am 213 lb and 5'11), I would look "moderately" good-looking... maybe lol. I am also 33 years old.
    If you are 5'11 and think you can lose 50 lbs, you would be a skeleton.
    Driving on Sunshine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been called cute a few times, but that's about where it ends. I'm not ready to use the term "dump stat" yet, but on a positive note, I'll never have to worry about my students checking me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    If you are 5'11 and think you can lose 50 lbs, you would be a skeleton.
    Well, I used to weigh at one point like about 10 years ago at 165 lb... And I still looked a bit chubby lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Well, I used to weigh at one point like about 10 years ago at 165 lb... And I still looked a bit chubby lol.
    But that was probably due to lack of muscle if anything you probably needed to gain weight.

I'm 6' on a good day, and I've dropped about 25 lbs since Feb or March of 2019 while building muscle. Having muscle where it's supposed to be makes a huge difference.
    Driving on Sunshine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take that offer lol.
    well once this whole virus business is over i suggest we enact a weight transfer business proposal. you invent the machine and i'll front the dough.

unfortunately i'm ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I consider myself good looking, absolutely. I might have a bit of narcissism and i really dont care what people think about me physically. I've got it and I walk around knowing this and people have told me its contagious.

Sometimes im with a date and for a moment im like, how did I land this one and I ask, and I always get the same answer: your confidence pulled me in (or some other variation of confidence)

Look bottom line, you are all you've got. We inherited our physique, we didn't choose it. We can work on ourselves but at the end of the day, not being a complete asshole to people, being nice, not talking and listening to other people, letting them get their thoughts across is what helped me cultivate positive relationships with people.

Cmon people in this thread whom are saying they're ugly, YOU'RE NOT. You are your biggest critique, stop punishing yourself so hard, the world already does this enough to you. YOU ARE GOOD!

Rant over.

Yes, I'd definitely bang my clone if I could, which answers the question - aside from that the whole point is rather moot, because people have different tastes, but I've never had issues getting laid (I've been rejected a number of times too, of course - if someone is into chubby people, then I stand no chance). Likewise, I always have a lot of unwanted attention, partly because I'm picky and partly because people tend to not understand what "fit", "defined" and "toned" mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Hahah absolutely not i am home soft body but i am very hard working and have the capability to achieve milestones.
    Last edited by susanalisa247; 2020-08-04 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    unfortunately i'm ugly.
    i'm uglier.

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    Why even bother with tinder? It's pretty much impossible to meet someone on there.
    No it's not. Just depends on the area you're in. For example, if you're in rural Alabama as an Asian dude you're probably going to have really bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    Why even bother with tinder? It's pretty much impossible to meet someone on there.
    strange - when i played around with it i had fton of matches and plenty of hook ups .

unless you are looking for eternal love there then ..yeah ... probably wrong place to look for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'm uglier.
    Everybody knows I'm #1 ugly on mmo champ. That's not up for debate.

Ugly is a state of mind that is hard to overcome. Work on yourself to get out of the ugly.
    Driving on Sunshine.

I am not the best looking person in the world but I have an undeniable presence I was told and I am tall and french with the build of a viking.