Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I wouldn't want to be friends with somone as toxic as Josh in the first place so that is an easy yes, I would kick him.

You have to understand something here. Method is not just some group of friends. Sco turned it into a business and therefor he has to treat it like a business or he risks getting fucked. Which he now has been.
    Josh has been involved in repeated events over the years, benefit of the doubt only goes so far. At some point you need to tell your friend "sorry, but I need to protect my multi-million dollar business, we can still be personal friends but you can't be connected to the business".

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't dive to hard in the world of sexual assault by rockstars if you don't want to utterly shatter the illusion you live in.
    He was nothing but a wow raider for over a year now? They didn't put him on their front page. They even waited for police investigations. This is all reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Quite sure there are rockstars who actually did that.
    Yes of course. I just mean that these guys play games for a living

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    Yes of course. I just mean that these guys play games for a living
    And they sing for a living? I don't get the connection here.

And they sing for a living? I don't get the connection here.
    It doesn't matter.

Fuck these guys, I'm "glad" people are coming out with their stories. I hope it will stop now

He was nothing but a wow raider for over a year now? They didn't put him on their front page. They even waited for police investigations. This is all reasonable.
    He doesn't need to be on the front page to be connected to Method. He should not have been in the guild at all but Sco put his personal feelings infront of his business's interests. And as a result he has lost everything.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

He doesn't need to be on the front page to be connected to Method. He should not have been in the guild at all but Sco put his personal feelings infront of his business's interests. And as a result he has lost everything.
    There was also a massive business interest in them keeping Josh. This is not a one-sided story.

There was also a massive business interest in them keeping Josh. This is not a one-sided story.
    His viewers do not remotely compare to the potential damage if even a part of the allegations were true.

His viewers do not remotely compare to the potential damage if even a part of the allegations were true.
    Not even his stream, do you even know how hard it is to find a good healer, let alone one that can do it on the world first stage? That's also a business incentive. Being world first is what the entire Method brand was built on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    SShe looks like someone who just wants to be left as alone as possible to me. Its very normal for some people to be like that.
    Yepp, I'm like that as well and have always been.

So that one I can fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Not even his stream, do you even know how hard it is to find a good healer, let alone one that can do it on the world first stage? That's also a business incentive. Being world first is what the entire Method brand was built on.
    Gee, a healer only 90% as good or burning down the company.
    What a choice.

The risk based on what tho? Literally everyone could have written these emails. Imagine someone hating on Limit and now starts creating fake twitter profiles or writes fake emails about a guy to complexity. Should they instantly ban him and ruin his life? This is exactly what this means. I can always find strange and odd moments of streamers in 10000000 hours of vods and say afterwards: " look we all knew all along he was a creep!".

The risk based on what tho? Literally everyone could have written these emails. Imagine someone hating on Limit and now starts creating fake twitter profiles or writes fake emails about a guy to complexity. Should they instantly ban him and ruin his life? This is exactly what this means. I can always find strange and odd moments of streamers in 10000000 hours of vods and say afterwards: " look we all knew all along he was a creep!".
    no, but maybe after twitched banned him and kept the ban in place + the kotaku article about grooming minors + the email?

who wants a possible sexual offender in his raiding team, a RAIDING TEAM???? How important can one be lol.

Method also actedscummy about weak auras provided for the guild limit by one certain guy. Method does shady stuff all the time. Look, Im not even in the guild, but people in top guilds TALK to each other so it is really really hard to believe the METHOD raiders didnt know about the allegations. Sure it is one thing to know about it and another having prove for it, but Im almost 100% sure the guy boasted about his creepy shit. You as a raider probably dont care about rumours, but the HIGHER UPS should have acted. There even was a FEMALE in the higher positions lol

Lets not pretend Josh was an odd moment in thousands of hours of streams. Especially considering police got involved at one point.
    And yes, they dropped the case because they couldn't find enough evidence for a criminal case. Again, different levels of evidence required for action.

Quote Originally Posted by Siuo View Post
    people in top guilds TALK to each other so it is really really hard to believe the METHOD raiders didnt know about the allegations.
    Fleks had a meltdown last night on Narcolies' stream, he was ashamed to have been rude to girls making accusations about Josh because he believed Josh's side of the story. If you have too much light in your life and want to get a bit depressed watch the vod.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    This guy calling Sco out for basically saying he knew, but chose to ignore:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9qof

Despite scots most recent post and apology, hes now screwed as more ppl come out like this, with receipts.
    im surprised blizzard didnt ban them yet in game.

we are literlay few steps away from articles like "wow guilds attract rapists and underage kids predators " , followd by "Wow streamers use game to attract underage kids " at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Did I get this right? One of the allegations against josh is that he asked for nudes, she send some and he jerked off to them? No surprise sherlock. Reminds me of Louis CK who asked two girls if he could jerk off in front of them, they said yes, he did and years later the girls jumped on the metoo-train.
    Idk what to make of all of this, but to me it seems like a bit of metoo mixed with a lack of social skills and psychological issues. Especially with Sascha
    I don't see much of a problem.
    But yeah, in these times you can get fired for saying "All lives matter", so no big surprises here.
    You clearly didn't take the time to read all allegations.

Josh raped a girl and sexually harass underaged girls
    Last edited by Tyze; 2020-06-27 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    You clearly didn't take the time to read all allegations.

Josh raped underaged girl and sexually harass them
    Could you link me the part where josh raped underaged girls? (i guess it's a twittlonger post?)

Edit: might have found it. Re:edit, can you link me the rape case? i can't seem to find it.
    Last edited by Sofo1; 2020-06-27 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    And now I stop lurking and post. You clearly have no idea what anxiety is or had to deal with it if you think there's no difference between going to a large gathering for your job vs being invited to a small/single group hangout.
    Unfortunately it's a common thing in this thread. Many cannot fathom how anxiety operates outside their own understanding and that it not conforming to what they feel makes sense means it can't happen.

News flash to everyone, anxiety doesn't operate on logic. Person A suffering from Social anxiety does not have to exhibit it the same way as person B suffering from it. Based on her behaviour it's quite evident it doesn't manifest in all social situations, you can judge that however you want but it doesn't put it in the realms of impossibility.

It's fine for someone to say they don't understand the situation, but it's not fine to say that it discredits someone's story because of their lack of understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Does anyone yet know what's happening to Thomas Cheng?... It has been a year since he got caught
    Is he still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    And now I stop lurking and post. You clearly have no idea what anxiety is or had to deal with it if you think there's no difference between going to a large gathering for your job vs being invited to a small/single group hangout.

And just so everyone else is clear, I want you to proudly exclaim that you would be ok with your boss hitting on you and trying to get into your pants, you refuting their advances, and then having said boss then just go into your room and say he's sleeping in there now. Go ahead, world wants to hear it. Boss could've gone to another room but you blame the victim who literally says they were frozen in fear of repercussions.

As an added bonus, from what you've been saying in this thread, what's your opinion on people like weinstein, epstein, ghislain, cosby, space, etc? Was it ok for weinstein because the actresses could've just left? Hey remember those people that got blacklisted because they left? Huh, fucking WEIRD.

God, I read like 5 pages before skipping towards the end and I couldn't even get to the end before getting disgusted by the mmo community and immediately reminded me why I rarely view/post anymore. Nice chibi avatar with the boobplate btw real classy and matches your views. Should add a trillby.
    He understands nothing, no point in even talking to him, he's probably one of those people who tell depressed people just to be happy.