Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofo1 View Post
    Could you link me the part where josh raped underaged girls? (i guess it's a twittlonger post?)

Edit: might have found it. Re:edit, can you link me the rape case? i can't seem to find it.
    I made a mistake. She was not underage, I read too many of these allegations. I don't think he raped underage girls but instead nudes and sexual harassment involved.
    I have no pc available here but there is a thread on reddit with all allegations

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I dont think you realize the difference between a
    guy customer dating a woman working at a buisness
    and a guy CEO pressuring one of his employees to come to his hotel room for the night with "I dont take rejection well"
    No difference if the girl is not interested. Say no, if he insist or do unwanted stuff, go to the police. End of story.

I dont see why you want me to "realize" any difference here. If the girl say "no", then that's a no..... dgaf if you are a simple customer or a creepy CEO.

By the way I was responding to someone saying men shouldnt try to flirt anywhere except for places like nightclubs or café. I dont know what kind of bullshit you want to put in my mouth here....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    So after reading the Sascha case I have made this rule for myself is that if I am ever at job-related party, event or anything big social event where there are girls, I will just not speak with them in case they want to regret some awkward encounter with me in the future and decides to launch a battalion of angry twitter mobs in my direction.

This is really frightning.

I am autistic and not so good socially and bad at understanding social queues. I would easily mistake a girl giggling around me and giving me random hugs all the time for actually being interested in me.

And since this is now seen as a crime if you try to respond to it by flirting back and I think its best for my own sanity just assume the worst and stay away from all of it.
    Well, I mean there is no need to be paranoid about it.

Just be mindful of where you are raring to stick your pecker in. It's really not a rocket science, as long as your moral compass is there. Yes, you need to be a bit assertive if you are serious about it, but it can be done in a way that's not fucked up and does not open you up to consequences.

As a whole it's a good rule to not do this shit in work-related setting, of course, unless there is a very clear mutual interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofo1 View Post
    Could you link me the part where josh raped underaged girls? (i guess it's a twittlonger post?)

Edit: might have found it. Re:edit, can you link me the rape case? i can't seem to find it.
    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9oar

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Why do you talk about that now? Did you even see the video? He's literally just playing with a knife in his hand, like you would with a pen if your hand was bored. Idk where people are getting the idea that "he pulled a knife on a girl" except for perpetuating sensational lies.

Like yeah, you can comment the behavior as presented by either party, but just saying some shit as fact because you heard it somewhere makes you look like an idiot.
    So I see the damage mitigation team is working hard. I actually saw that clip. What *really* happens is that this Josh person starts to make some demands to this girl about the way she speaks, and then shows the knife and tells her that she should speak in a different way.

That is a threat. Any sane person does not do that. I also watched the following sequence, he does not retract or make excuses either.

Also I checked the stream from the day after the alleged rape. The girl breaks down and starts to cry. His reaction? He starts laughing and is very pleased with himself.

My first reaction was actually, police investigation not conclusive, no proof this is a witch hunt. After actually watching this guys behaviour my conclusion is that hes a complete piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Fleks had a meltdown last night on Narcolies' stream, he was ashamed to have been rude to girls making accusations about Josh because he believed Josh's side of the story. If you have too much light in your life and want to get a bit depressed watch the vod.
    I don't feel sorry for Sco but I do feel sorry for (most) of the guildies. They wouldn't have known what Sco knew and had no real reason to doubt it.

I hope the raid team survives by reforming somewhere else. There is plenty of time left before shadowlands to atleast partially recover.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

It's not only Method though, it's Bay from FinalbossTV, too. He admitted to groping a guildmate while she was asleep.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9qnh

Aaand another story about Bay surfacing...
    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9s2e

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I dont think you realize the difference between a
    guy customer dating a woman working at a buisness
    and a guy CEO pressuring one of his employees to come to his hotel room for the night with "I dont take rejection well"
    Yes, there is a difference, but how that difference plays out has changed in the last decade. In today's era, the power dynamic has shifted to a great extent. In the past, a powerful man could coerce or intimidate a women with very little fear of consequences. Hell, two US presidents have been seen wielding that power, but now even an allegations can destroy, not just a man, but an entire organization (as we are seeing w/ Method).

It has gotten to the point that companies are not hiring women and bosses are afraid of having private meetings with them for fear of being accused of something. How any women can feel pressured in today's climate is a mystery to me. They have the power. They can post something on social media w/ no corroborating evidence and destroy a person's life.

While, this case looks to be solid in demonstrating, at minimum, inappropriate behavior (though to this point no criminal behavior has been established) and will probably and justifiably lead to the end of Method, the response of anyone even tangentially related is telling. The fact that everyone seems to have scurried like cockroaches is also informative of which party hold the power and of how bad cancel culture has become. Everyone is terrified. This is reminiscent of how relatives of people accused of crimes in the Soviet Union would throw everyone and anyone under the bus w/ loud proclamations of their loyalty to the party and hatred of their family members/acquaintances to save their own skin.

The situation a present sucks for everyone which I guess is an improvement over just one side being screwed =/
    Last edited by Khelek; 2020-06-27 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well, I mean there is no need to be paranoid about it.

Just be mindful of where you are raring to stick your pecker in. It's really not a rocket science, as long as your moral compass is there. Yes, you need to be a bit assertive if you are serious about it, but it can be done in a way that's not fucked up and does not open you up to consequences.

As a whole it's a good rule to not do this shit in work-related setting, of course, unless there is a very clear mutual interest.
    There was no pecker stuck anywhere with sascha. It was just him saying he liked her after she showed what he took as affection and then he get ousted as a creep. The exact thing he is worried about it was happened.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-06-27 at 11:52 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

Aaand another story about Bay surfacing...
    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9s2e
    0 proof inside, very unbelievable story, author didnt come forward with his name, posted from twitter account with 0 tweets and 0 followers named "JJ Butts". You should really do some work before you spread shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    0 proof inside, very unbelievable story, author didnt come forward with his name, posted from twitter account with 0 tweets and 1 follower named "JJ Butts". You should really do some work before you spread shit like this.
    Think people would've learned after Bieber... But guess not. Hope they find that person and the lawsuit he is after pays a hefty price for the one doing that false claim
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    There was no pecker stuck anywhere with sascha. It was just him saying he liked her after she showed affection and then he get ousted as a creep. The exact thing he is worried about it was happened.
    Boss talks to employee while they are in bed, and boss chooses to sleep in employee of the opposite sex's room.

That goes a wee bit beyond 'just saying he liked her'.

Mind you 'just saying he liked her' is already a potential problem in a superior/subordinate environment.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    It has gotten to the point that companies are not hiring women and bosses are afraid of having private meetings with them for fear of being accused of something. How any women can feel pressured in today's climate is a mystery to me. They have the power. They can post something on social media w/ no corroborating evidence and destroy a person's life.

While, this case looks to be solid in demonstrating, at minimum, inappropriate behavior (though to this point no criminal behavior has been established) and will probably and justifiably lead to the end of Method, the response of anyone even tangentially related is telling. The fact that everyone seems to have scurried like cockroaches is also informative of which party hold the power and of how bad cancel culture has become. Everyone is terrified. This is reminiscent of how relatives of people accused of crimes in the Soviet Union would throw everyone and anyone under the bus w/ loud proclamations of their loyalty to the party and hatred of their family members/acquaintances to save their own skin.
    There is some truth to it indeed, previous startup I worked for had exactly this kind of situation where 2 female employees collaborated to accuse CEO of sexual harassment.

I know for a fact it was a bunch of bullshit, because one of these employees was directly under me and I knew full well where this whole "idea" came from - another employee who was on her way to be let go over performance and team issues, so she conjured this thing to prevent it and dragged my subordinate into that crap.

From my end, I was always straight as an arrow when it came to any sort of gender related nonsense at workplace, so I was not involved in the eventual lawsuit and this whole mess. The whole thing lasted about a year and I know it pretty much ended with nothing, because it was nothing - a made up bullshit claim. In the end they both quit, maybe they got settled or just got nothing - I don't know and don't care. I learned to keep my nose out of such crap, because it IS dangerous.

So yes, it absolutely happens and in my opinion there needs to be some sort of proper due process there acceptable by our society. I, personally, would not take everyone's word for granted lightly for either side in such cases.

In my personal opinion, the likelihood that all this happened is high, given the parties involved. But as a rule - a caution needs to be exercised, because sometimes it really is a bad faith game on the accuser side.

This whole discussion on all platforms has gone way too much into "detail" that pretty much nobody but 2 people know of. For everyone involved it would be completely sufficient to state "there are unacceptable allegations and based on these allegations".. but even in this thread people state certain allegations and even stuff beyond as facts, which is pretty hot territory from a legal point of view by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    This is disturbing on so many levels. "Yes, he joked about killing me and masturbated in front of me although i didn't want it, but hey, i like spooning, so what."

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    So after reading the Sascha case I have made this rule for myself is that if I am ever at job-related party, event or anything big social event where there are girls, I will just not speak with them in case they want to regret some awkward encounter with me in the future and decides to launch a battalion of angry twitter mobs in my direction.

This is really frightning.

I am autistic and not so good socially and bad at understanding social queues. I would easily mistake a girl giggling around me and giving me random hugs all the time for actually being interested in me.

And since this is now seen as a crime if you try to respond to it by flirting back and I think its best for my own sanity just assume the worst and stay away from all of it.
    If you are at a work function you need to still treat it like work. Guard your words and actions.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

There is some truth to it indeed, previous startup I worked for had exactly this kind of situation where 2 female employees collaborated to accuse CEO of sexual harassment.

I know for a fact it was a bunch of bullshit, because one of these employees was directly under me and I knew full well where this whole "idea" came from - another employee who was on her way to be let go over performance and team issues, so she conjured this thing to prevent it and dragged my subordinate into that crap.

From my end, I was always straight as an arrow when it came to any sort of gender related nonsense at workplace, so I was not involved in the eventual lawsuit and this whole mess. The whole thing lasted about a year and I know it pretty much ended with nothing, because it was nothing - a made up bullshit claim. In the end they both quit, maybe they got settled or just got nothing - I don't know and don't care. I learned to keep my nose out of such crap, because it IS dangerous.

So yes, it absolutely happens and in my opinion there needs to be some sort of proper due process there acceptable by our society. I, personally, would not take everyone's word for granted lightly for either side in such cases.

In my personal opinion, the likelihood that all this happened is high, given the parties involved. But as a rule - a caution needs to be exercised, because sometimes it really is a bad faith game on the accuser side.
    Call me petty, but I'd fucking periodically check their employer and let them know what they did if that happened to people I worked with. Made your bed, now sleep in it.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit
    Classic victim shaming. It's her fault because she was where she didn't belong.
    For it to be victim shaming she and all the women who came out about this need to be factually established as such. Posting on the internet about "what happened" is not factual. Untill proven a victim, they're not victims. It is all internet gossip.

The idea that whenever a woman comes forward with allegations like these also means that they're completely true is a terrible thing.

There are three laws that may have been broken. Grooming of a minor. Soliciting pedophilia. Sexual harrassment. They are sexual crimes and punishments range from losing your job to jail time.
    The key issue here being that this needs to be validated by a court. Everyone, even innocents, can be targeted by claims of sexual harassment and pedophilia, losing their jobs and lives.

I have no problem with actual offenders getting the most severe of punishments imaginable, but there needs to be an algorithm that validates this, in order to protect innocents from abusing the internet to go after people with no consequences whatsoever. We have an algorithm in place and it's the justice system. Internet mobs of clueless people who react according to their first and initial emotional response are not valid sources of judgement.

If the court dismisses the case, then nobody should be able to go after another person's reputation and job. You are exactly the kind of person I'm talking about; "She wrote on the internet that she was raped/harrassed/assaulted, so it must be true! Quick, go after the person she mentions and don't let him get away!" is what you are doing, instead of supporting an independent, objective and judicially-established decision, disallowing anyone's name to be slandered untill proven to be slander-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Before you go on a rant protecting alleged sexual predators you should learn to read.
    Do you not see the problem with what you just wrote?

Protecting alleged sexual predators.

Alleged sexual predators.

Alleged.

Alleged means absolutely nothing untill factually proven. People who are targeted by accusations of "alleged" misconduct/felonies deserve to have their name and reputation protected too.

Your attitude is exactly the attitude predators have been hiding behind for centuries. She shouldn't have been there. It was the way she was dressed. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. She needed to be taught a lesson. Nice one buddy. Great victim shaming.
    Multiple women have come out about different situations, ranging from claims about unhinged raped to just being sent NSFW pictures and naughty texts. I've jumped from one case to another in my posts. Someone who was actually raped can't be blamed, obviously, but someone who keeps sticking around people who send perverted messages in a largely voluntary gaming environment are indeed to be blamed for not cutting all ties with people who make them uncomfortable.

You need to learn the difference between something being alleged and factual before replying to me and claiming I've got a predators' attitude. Reasoning like yours is exactly what is wrong about all of this; a completely visceral and naive understanding of how justice works and why we have courts to deal with this.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2020-06-27 at 12:28 PM.

I agree. Both men and women should be very conscientious of their actions and how they are perceived, while also taking any precautions they can to avoid issues. It may seem obvious and easy to do (it shouldn't be hard not to rape or lie) and yet both bad faith accusations and sexual misconduct keep occurring.

I'd wager the problem seems to stems from humanity's inherent sex drive and how we tend to risk much for sex -- too much and too often. We are pretty much hardwired to reproduce and wouldn't be here if that weren't the case, but damn does it cause so many problems.