Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    0 proof inside, very unbelievable story, author didnt come forward with his name, posted from twitter account with 0 tweets and 0 followers named "JJ Butts". You should really do some work before you spread shit like this.
    JJ Butts cannot lie, and he did it via twitlonger - proof is already there !

I love 2020.

MMOC - "this is a forbidden subject - thread closed"

also MMOC - "this thread discussing rape on the wow forum is totally fine, - 80 pages - totally fine - keep it up guys!"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I love 2020.

MMOC - "this is a forbidden subject - thread closed"

also MMOC - "this thread discussing rape on the wow forum is totally fine, - 80 pages - totally fine - keep it up guys!"
    It may shock you, but context is important. As in, rape "in general" and rape relating to the top guild in WoW - as well as an huge organization that extends far beyond just this one game. And how pretty much the entire organization collapsed within few days. Also, because it's impossible to discuss the last part without mentioning the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Boss talks to employee while they are in bed, and boss chooses to sleep in employee of the opposite sex's room.

That goes a wee bit beyond 'just saying he liked her'.

Mind you 'just saying he liked her' is already a potential problem in a superior/subordinate environment.
    He asked and explained why he wanted to sleep in there on the floor, she didn't say no. Completely fine action by me since at this point no one have expressed concerns.

And I don't agree with the last bit. I know plenty of people across all sorts of positions that have ended up together through work or other gatherings and it's perfectly fine. People are allowed to find affection and attraction to whomever they do, more often than not it's not really a choice either. I personally don't see any inherently wrong with being together and working together... I can see potential problems for the employer which is why it's frowned upon from a companies perspective. From outside party I don't think anyone should have a say in it.

It's between those two. From the conversation there is nothing she says that screams "this is inappropiate, please stop" so why would anyone assume she felt so especially after showing affection herself alleged by Saschas pov?
    SHE EVEN SAY HERSELF. "Nothing wrong per se".

He didn't think it was wrong in the moment, by his actions, nor did she, by her own words.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-06-27 at 12:43 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    Yes, there is a difference, but how that difference plays out has changed in the last decade. In today's era, the power dynamic has shifted to a great extent. In the past, a powerful man could coerce or intimidate a women with very little fear of consequences. Hell, two US presidents have been seen wielding that power, but now even an allegations can destroy, not just a man, but an entire organization (as we are seeing w/ Method).

It has gotten to the point that companies are not hiring women and bosses are afraid of having private meetings with them for fear of being accused of something. How any women can feel pressured in today's climate is a mystery to me. They have the power. They can post something on social media w/ no corroborating evidence and destroy a person's life.

While, this case looks to be solid in demonstrating, at minimum, inappropriate behavior (though to this point no criminal behavior has been established) and will probably and justifiably lead to the end of Method, the response of anyone even tangentially related is telling. The fact that everyone seems to have scurried like cockroaches is also informative of which party hold the power and of how bad cancel culture has become. Everyone is terrified. This is reminiscent of how relatives of people accused of crimes in the Soviet Union would throw everyone and anyone under the bus w/ loud proclamations of their loyalty to the party and hatred of their family members/acquaintances to save their own skin.

The situation a present sucks for everyone which I guess is an improvement over just one side being screwed =/
    I've learned to always exhibit maximum caution with whatever is said, even directly to my face, let alone something that was posted on the internet. I've lost count of the times someone would come into the EMS with wild claims about relatives, former friends and employers or just coming in to be able to get paid leave. I've also had issues with people attempting to pressure my colleagues or me into writing a confirmative medical examination, one that would corroborate their claims. If people attempt to do this in institutions where they aren't very likely to get away with it, I can only imagine what kind of stories could be conjured on the internet, especially after seeing so many people and companies jump on the gun on showing support and going after the one that is being accused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    He asked and explained why he wanted to sleep in there on the floor, she didn't say no. Completely fine action by me since at this point no one have expressed concerns.

And I don't agree with the last bit. I know plenty of people across all sorts of positions that have ended up together through work or other gatherings and it's perfectly fine. People are allowed to find affection and attraction to whomever they do, more often than not it's not really a choice either. I personally don't see any inherently wrong with being together and working together... I can see potential problems for the employer which is why it's frowned upon from a companies perspective. From outside party I don't think anyone should have a say in it.

It's between those two. From the conversation there is nothing she says that screams "this is inappropiate, please stop" so why would anyone assume she felt so especially after showing affection herself alleged by Saschas pov?
    SHE EVEN SAY HERSELF. "Nothing wrong per se".

He didn't think it was wrong in the moment, by his actions, nor did she, by her own words.
    My god the ignorance is bleeding out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by theXDman View Post
    Looks like you didn't read the twit longer.

No surprise there.

Also severely lacking emotional intelligence

No point in typing to you anymore. I could honestly get better responces from a 10 year old.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to interact with you in the world.
    For someone so wound up in a thread about abusers and abusive actions, you seem to be going out of your way to be abusive towards others.

Imagine that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    She just wanted to do her job (stream) in a corner of the place that was provided and organised for her to doso. Keep to herself as much as she could etc.

She looks like someone who just wants to be left as alone as possible to me. Its very normal for some people to be like that. Trying to nitpick and pretend to understand how their mind works is pointless.
    Why make assumptions about people and their personalities based on their looks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Holy crap, it spills out so fast and hard onto other orgs/streamers/games. It either was a widespread and normalized behaviour, or someone is executing Order 66. :v
    Or there are bandwagons. Or people want attention. There are numerous possible reason this is all just now coming to light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    And who's fault is that? Quite sure it is the police who failed here and no one else. To blame online friends, who only know as much as you tell them, for anything Josh related is so stupid.
    This. All these white knights in here talking about how method should have done something. Method ain't the cops. If you assault someone in the manner than Josh allegedly did, your ass should be thrown in prison. It's the cops' job to collect evidence and build the case past the "he said/she said" point. And the courts (like an actual court with a judge who went to actual law school, not the "court of twitter lynch mobs") job to issue justice should they be found guilty.

Method commited suicide so they can get a head start on shadowlands! ......change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    For someone so wound up in a thread about abusers and abusive actions, you seem to be going out of your way to be abusive towards others.

Imagine that.
    Imagine thinking people would tolerate a person who tries to discredit people's stories without reading any of the documentation provided or any information on the background of the person in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Why make assumptions about people and their personalities based on their looks?
    It's quite clear that he's talking about it looks like that way based on the information given and her behaviour, not her personal appearance.

This. All these white knights in here talking about how method should have done something. Method ain't the cops. If you assault someone in the manner than Josh allegedly did, your ass should be thrown in prison. It's the cops' job to collect evidence and build the case past the "he said/she said" point. And the courts (like an actual court with a judge who went to actual law school, not the "court of twitter lynch mobs") job to issue justice should they be found guilty.
    I mean if they wanted to safeguard their brand, yea they should have done something. In Sco's apology (or at least the attempts of it) he admits they were guilty of inaction. The Josh allegations have stretched over multiple years, they aren't something new.
    Last edited by Great Destiny Man; 2020-06-27 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Esports is still Esports, real sports are way more popular
    Ok. The US is just the US, China has way more people. What? That has no relevance? Well, touché.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolOnlineDog420 View Post
    People like you are the reason these mentally fucked up entertainers get away with this shit for years. As long as the funny man do funny thing, you'll give him views and money, regardless of him being a sexual predator in his spare time.

Get a spine.
    If I judged every person for every misdeed that they may or may not have done, I’d not have a single friend on this planet. I’m sure there’s some screenshots we could link of messages that you’ve sent in the past that would make you incredibly unpopular also.

Call me what you want, but there’s a lot of people out there I’d much less rather be associated with than Josh.

I’m not saying it’s ok, I just don’t care enough to jump on the hate bandwagon with what I’ve been given.

Kinda wish I didn’t put my opinion up here though. I’m obviously not saying these kinds of acts are ok, I do agree and he probably needs help. I just don’t appreciate the knee jerk reactions of the internet where someone (supposedly) does something bad and we’re all expected to shun them for it based on the word of another.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2020-06-27 at 02:45 PM.

I like how Method raiders have left the guild already. Like seriously do they think they can hide? Im pretty sure almost all raiders have been involved in this mass raping event in one way or another.

If police was competent Josh would be in jail. He is a monster, and he won't stop.
    Also, if police was competent this forum would be monitored, as there are so many potential offenders here.

Most rapists and abusers exhibit flagrant red flags BEFORE. Yet action is not taken, and these obvious tendencies and mindsets are allowed to mature into abuse of a human being. Story repeats itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    I like how Method raiders have left the guild already. Like seriously do they think they can hide? Im pretty sure almost all raiders have been involved in this mass raping event in one way or another.
    What could anyone possibly gain from staying in now? Optics are bad if you stay, optics are slightly less bad if you leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Also, if police was competent this forum would be monitored, as there are so many potential offenders here.
    Yea man, you should suggest a world-wide task force to monitor MMO-C, with every police department in the world, just to make sure we got all the basis covered and every country monitored.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Did I get this right? One of the allegations against josh is that he asked for nudes, she send some and he jerked off to them? No surprise sherlock. Reminds me of Louis CK who asked two girls if he could jerk off in front of them, they said yes, he did and years later the girls jumped on the metoo-train.
    Idk what to make of all of this, but to me it seems like a bit of metoo mixed with a lack of social skills and psychological issues. Especially with Sascha
    I don't see much of a problem.
    But yeah, in these times you can get fired for saying "All lives matter", so no big surprises here.
    Yea, certainly nothing wrong with trying to convince her that her mod (and one friend there at the house) is in love with her and touching her inappropriately, so that he can divide them while trying to snake his way in, hitting on her from a position of power, trying to get her to get drunk with him repeatedly, blaming his inappropriate behavior on being drunk, doing all this while knowing she is in a position of need hwile staying at his place, etc etc etc. He is scum that tried to use his position to back her into his bed. None of those text messages display any sort of professional behavior at all, while she was there to WORK.
    Last edited by Imurbandaid; 2020-06-27 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Gamers on a powertrip.
    This ^^^

Quick let's make a "#metoo" Blog

"Sascha basically invited me to his bed at night time" "which is extremely unprofessional" (Can't even read any further)

LOL! Wtf do you think is going on Girly? This is some multi-million dollar company on a business retreat?

"CEO" "Co-CEO" Blah Blah.. You're a bunch of fuckin kids.

So dude wanted to fuck, should we blame? I certainly don't think so.
    Last edited by Violent; 2020-06-27 at 02:28 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

7+ Year Old Account
    O M E G A L U L

Ubisoft suspends 16 workers due to similar claims, new allegations for Riot. Seems like #metoo moved to gaming.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-06-27 at 02:31 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    O M E G A L U L

LMAO, omg.

The only crime here is that these kids haven't stepped out into real life yet.

Death penalty.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.