Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    0 proof inside, very unbelievable story, author didnt come forward with his name, posted from twitter account with 0 tweets and 0 followers named "JJ Butts". You should really do some work before you spread shit like this.
    That second one is suspect but he straight up apologized for the first one and said something along the lines of "I don't remember it happening like that, but I won't deny it"

The only problem I have in this day and age is that the younger generations really lack social skills across the board thanks to technology and social media. You get loads of females who won't just say 'Can you leave me alone please and fuck off you creep or I'm going to the authorities' and you get loads of young males who don't recognise when women really aren't interested and they keep pressing on with their interest. Coincide this with people having less contact with people leads to general politeness shown by some women to come off as flirty, I have witnessed this first hand.

Now does this mean that there isn't a problem with sexual harassment in gaming somewhere? No, but the breakdown of sensible communication brought on by the serious lack of social skills and reads on social queues brought on by the increase of younger people being isolated from human to human contact is contributing massively. IMO. I'd also say that since there is more money in gaming, you will find more examples of weak human beings having financial power over the opposite sex and trying to exploit that. Look at hollywood, happens all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    So you're saying the woman lied about being raped? She was just acting when on stream afterwards and breaking down?
    SHE WAS NOT RAPED.

Someone wanting to fuck you DOES NOT EQUAL RAPE.. You need to stop.

You can't run around spewing the word "rape". You just can't. And you're sick for trying to.

That shit should be illegal like screaming out "FIRE" in a crowded room.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

So you're saying the woman lied about being raped? She was just acting when on stream afterwards and breaking down?
    Of course its possible that she lied. Maybe she regretted it all and hated how he treated her, regret doesnt make it rape though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're taking someone's opinion on the matter rather than actual FACTS? Are you for fuckin real right now? (ok maybe not facts cause WHO KNOWS were we there? But even she never says she was raped.)

Seriously, are you just fuckin with me?

If so I claim mind-rape.
    Last edited by Violent; 2020-06-27 at 03:33 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Boss talks to employee while they are in bed, and boss chooses to sleep in employee of the opposite sex's room.

That goes a wee bit beyond 'just saying he liked her'.

Mind you 'just saying he liked her' is already a potential problem in a superior/subordinate environment.
    Did you watch the video I linked about the said trip? Sco made a vlog, and Annie's room doesn't have a door to begin with, or is kept wide open. Annie's story says the guy went into her room (unknown if he knocked on the non existent door or not) and unloaded a lot of nonsense about him wanting to settle down. The part when the air mattress got into her room was a different one. It is unknown where it was agreed to put the mattress in.

"At some point, he decides it's a good idea to come into my room and do some "real talk". As I was panicking I barely remember what was talked about, but I have vague memories of him talking about how he's reached an age where he now wants to find a girl and settle. I was hiding in bed in my blanket the whole time."
    --------------------------------------------------
    MUCH LATER:
    "For the last couple days, we had more Method members join us, and Sascha gave up his room for them. He didn't want to sleep downstairs in the living room where my friend was since the AC was bad there, so he placed an airbed in my room. I was too scared to say no, I didn't want to be awkward, I wanted to be strong and confident. "

Have you read this tweet at all? Watch the vlog about the apartment. You could hardly if at all place that air mattress into the "living room".

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Even gaming is destroyed by cancel culture.
    Fuck I hate this day and age.
    Yeah, fuck criminals having to face consequences for their crimes. Back in the good ole days you could rape and roam freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    You're taking someone's opinion on the matter rather than actual FACTS? Are you for fuckin real right now?

Seriously, are you just fuckin with me?

If so I claim mind-rape.
    "Eventually, he pushed me over and climbed ontop of me and forced his way in."

So, having someone forcefully penetrate you against your will is now considered an opinion. Good to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    "Eventually, he pushed me over and climbed ontop of me and forced his way in."

So, having someone forcefully penetrate you against your will is now considered an opinion. Good to know.
    Words on a blog post are definitive proof now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So you're fine with a 20+ year old man actively trying to have sex with 13 year old girls?
    Would you do the same if you were in his position?
    Billions of people are.. Have you never seen the rest of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That second one is suspect but he straight up apologized for the first one and said something along the lines of "I don't remember it happening like that, but I won't deny it"
    I quoted 2nd allegation, I didn't say anything about 1st one not being legit /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you defending a rapist?
    Why do you want to so blindly believe he's a rapist?

Wouldn't you rather there be one less rapist and more liar in the world?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you one of those?
    I am not. Wouldn't matter if I was. You nor I control the rest of anyone. So let's not judge, hm?

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    I quoted 2nd allegation /facepalm
    What I meant was, regardless of the second one, he still is, unfortunately, a creep. Bay never struck me as the type, but shows you it's hard to tell.

Why are you defending a rapist?
    Rape cannot physically happen unless it's shown on video. Obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know he's a rapist. I watched his streams before he got banned, the guy is fucked in the head.
    K. I'm done with you.

You don't know shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Rape cannot physically happen unless it's shown on video. Obviously.
    close to what the police said actually.

SHE WAS NOT RAPED.
    You need professional help bro. Just stop. You've already embarrassed and made yourself look pathetic enough. Save whatever dignity there's left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we not judge adults who try to have sex with children?
    Well that's rather simple. Just because your culture is different doesn't give you the right to demonize others'.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    example: you may not like him.. you may hate him... who cares.. but justin bieber got hit with an accusation... got his lawyer and is about to sue this chick for 20 million dollars and i cannot wait to see the outcome on this story.
    No god, no god please no, no no noooooooooo...

It can't be, it can't happen... I totally agree with justin bieber and hope he wins... really Social media, REALLY: you brought me to agree with justin bieber. THIS IS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    You need professional help bro. Just stop. You've already embarrassed and made yourself look pathetic enough. Save whatever dignity there's left.
    As in what? Not quickly jumping on the Rape-bandwagon? No thanks. I'm doing just fine.

Well that's rather simple. Just because your culture is different doesn't give you the right to demonize others'.
    His culture isn't different from "our" culture, he's from the UK, where it is illegal to solicit sex from those under the age of 16 and nudes from those under the age of 18.