Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So you're fine with adults having sex with children.
    Obviously it's not up to me, or you.. Is it?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    What I meant was, regardless of the second one, he still is, unfortunately, a creep. Bay never struck me as the type, but shows you it's hard to tell.
    Sure he is, doesnt give people right though to make fake stories about him and those people should be punished and shamed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    No one knows, but he is forever gone. Twitch refunded his subs etc.
    Calling it now. Doc is having a rebrand and this is a spectacularly poorly-timed but contractually obligated time for the associated publicity stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    As in what? Not quickly jumping on the Rape-bandwagon? No thanks. I'm doing just fine.
    I really dont expect you to get it, because if you did, we wouldn't be here. So just take my word for it, see a professional psychiatrist. What's the worst thing that could happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    His culture isn't different from "our" culture, he's from the UK, where it is illegal to solicit sex from those under the age of 16 and nudes from those under the age of 18.
    Yeah, I sure am. The great state of Michigan in the UK... You know like how it says in my profile......

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you fine with adults having sex with kids? Would you be fine with your underage kids having sex with someone closer to your age?
    Why are you projecting so hard?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Sure he is, doesnt give people right though to make fake stories about him and those people should be punished and shamed as well.
    No, and people who make fake stories and accusations, even of people already guilty of other events should be punished, and not just slaps on wrists. Fake allegations ruin lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not the one defending pedophilia.
    No you're just demonizing what "you" don't do.

How's that view from your high road?

Yeah, I sure am. The great state of Michigan in the UK... You know like how it says in my profile......
    Josh is from the UK, our culture, as in being from the US, is barely different, we just generally have a higher age of consent (17 in most cases)

close to what the police said actually.
    They said they cannot prove it, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Women are raped every day, but you're telling me it doesn't happen because it isn't caught on video? Seriously? Are you telling me rape cannot happen unless someone else sees it happen? Are we now to the point that we're asking "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" when it comes to rape?

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Onikaroshi;52456254]

Josh is from the UK, our culture, as in being from the US, barely different, we just generally have a higher age of consent (17 in most cases)
    16 in my state.

13 in parts of India.

Boy this thread has gone even further downhill... im surprised it hasnt been locked yet...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we not demonize adults having sex with kids? There's a good reason why it's illegal.
    You think it's "illegal" every where else?

I'm sorry but you're wrong.

You're trying to make this about me and it's not. I simply stated it's not the same in a LOT of parts of the world.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    No you're just demonizing what "you" don't do.

How's that view from your high road?
    why shouldn't rapists be demonized?

16 in my state.

13 in parts of India.
    Josh is not from india, indian laws to do not apply.

And pretty sure it's 16 in MI with parent's permission, I lived there for 21 years. "Excuse me sir, may i dilly your daughter"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So you think people should be allowed to do whatever they want. Why demonize someone for murder, it’s just their culture. Seek help.
    You don't?

Maybe you should drone bomb them, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    They said they cannot prove it, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Women are raped every day, but you're telling me it doesn't happen because it isn't caught on video? Seriously? Are you telling me rape cannot happen unless someone else sees it happen? Are we now to the point that we're asking "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" when it comes to rape?
    No, I'm saying it's stupid for them to have said it, they barely even try in these cases.

In the Us for every 1000 rape cases something like 354 get reported, 54 lead to arrest, 11 make it to court, 7 lead to conviction, and 6 lead to jail.

And try reporting sexual assault as a man, you'll likely get laughed at. Some people still don't think it even exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter when it's illegal in the UK.

Honor killings is legal in some parts of the world. Should it be legal in the US/UK too? Going by your logic we should accept it.

So again, why are you fine with kids getting diddled by adults?
    We're going to debate US/UK laws now? I like how just because you people draw your lil borders and say "This is right & That's wrong" makes you feel so entitled.

You don't?

Maybe you should drone bomb them, yeah?
    I guess people should just murder whoever they want too, then. I mean, in some places, it isn't against the law to kill a woman for certain "transgressions", so I guess it should be fine to do here too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s my culture, stop demonizing it.
    Naaah man, that which you do not agree ith you should bomb..

Amirite, or Amirite?

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    We're going to debate US/UK laws now? I like how just because you people draw your lil borders and say "This is right & That's wrong" makes you feel so entitled.
    having sex with kids is a degeneracy that society would be better off without.