Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    I know he's a rapist. I watched his streams before he got banned, the guy is fucked in the head.

So you just needed some good ole' confirmation bias. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    The only problem I have in this day and age is that the younger generations really lack social skills across the board thanks to technology and social media. You get loads of females who won't just say 'Can you leave me alone please and fuck off you creep or I'm going to the authorities' and you get loads of young males who don't recognise when women really aren't interested and they keep pressing on with their interest. Coincide this with people having less contact with people leads to general politeness shown by some women to come off as flirty, I have witnessed this first hand.

Now does this mean that there isn't a problem with sexual harassment in gaming somewhere? No, but the breakdown of sensible communication brought on by the serious lack of social skills and reads on social queues brought on by the increase of younger people being isolated from human to human contact is contributing massively. IMO. I'd also say that since there is more money in gaming, you will find more examples of weak human beings having financial power over the opposite sex and trying to exploit that. Look at hollywood, happens all the time.
    Kinda, kinda not. If you look at alot of older people then you can see plenty of creeps, especially in the lower class social settings. You can also see alot of women who, at least by my standards, I'd classify as trahsy, are very receptive to this behaviour. But you can also see how alot of women are rightfully creeped out by this shit. These guys think it's okay to grab the waitress for example, because that is just how they grew up and no one ever properlys corrected them and they themselves never tried to put themselves in the shoes of their "flirting"-target. At the end of the day it matters who it is. But I will absolutely agree that any normal person should be able to see if the other person is uncomfortable.

What you wrote seems to be the kinda of stuff I would agree with when it comes to cases like that sascha dude, both he and the girl are pretty much social-cripples; she is just lucky that "anxiety" gives her a complete absolution of personal responsibility - at least in the twitter-court. Though I think we might need to discuss people with condtions as this being required to mark themselves so that normal people can know that they need special treatment. But that is a different topic.
    On the other hand when it comes to cases like with Josh, yeah, no I don't see this being down to lack of social competence. The guy's wannabe-macho raging-scrawny-guy persona that was taken as a parody seems sadly to be his actual persona. This guy's ego seems to have inflated to the point where he thinks he can get away with all kinds of shit, and if even one of the accusations against him turns out to be true, then he is pretty much just a grade-A scumbag and criminal.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-06-27 at 04:01 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So not only are you fine with adults having sex with kids, you're also fine with honor killings.
    I'm fine with all your projecting. That's what I'm fine with.

As I said to the other guy, if you don't like it, then 1/2 the world is wrong and you should just bomb them.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why are you demonizing Trump’s culture? You just said you shouldn’t do that based on his raping, but based on his bombing is OK? Be consistent.
    Everything is always Okay man.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No, I'm saying it's stupid for them to have said it, they barely even try in these cases.

In the Us for every 1000 rape cases something like 354 get reported, 54 lead to arrest, 11 make it to court, 7 lead to conviction, and 6 lead to jail.

And try reporting sexual assault as a man, you'll likely get laughed at. Some people still don't think it even exists.
    Okay, I just wasn't sure which way you were taking that considering the amount of conjecture in this thread. And yes, I do believe men can be sexually assaulted and raped too (even when it doesn't include anal penetration). This thread is honestly freaking me out with how many people are coming in here defending rape and pedophilia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Moriati View Post
    having sex with kids is a degeneracy that society would be better off without.
    While I agree with that.. It's still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    You're trying to make this about me and it's not. I simply stated it's not the same in a LOT of parts of the world.
    Why does the rest of the world matter in a discussion about *our* part of the world and our ethical standards? Unless you're somehow saying that their standards are better on this issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure seemed like it wasn’t when you started screeching we should just bomb shit because we don’t agree with raping children.
    That was called Sarcasm.. It's simple logic, if you think that severely of it, DO SOMETHING. Sitting on forum saying "rape is bad" "pedos are bad" is just virtue signaling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Why does the rest of the world matter in a discussion about *our* part of the world and our ethical standards? Unless you're somehow saying that their standards are better on this issue?
    What is "Our" part? Who is "Our"? How would any of you know enough of anyone else here to be "Our"?

Now you guys are just bullshitting to bullshit

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    While I agree with that.. It's still here.
    yet you defend it? curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    yet you defend it? curious.
    Defend the fact that it still goes on? Yes, yes I do. I see the world for what it really is, not just what I want to see.

The best part is, I don't always think I'm right either, so I know for a fact none of you are.

What is "Our" part? Who is "Our"? How would any of you know enough of anyone else here to be "Our"?

The West, or more specifically the anglosphere, given our shared legal traditions. "Location: Michigan" is a bit of a give-away.

The western world, or Europe in this case. Or Great Britain...not sure what country Josh is from spesifically.
    What is legal or not legal outside of his designated country should really not be part of the discussion at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    The West, or more specifically the anglosphere, given our shared legal traditions. "Location: Michigan" is a bit of a give-away.
    Ahh but see, miss Gaga, that's where you're wrong.

Because yours doesn't say anything, so there is no "our" or "we". There is Me, and the rest of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    What is legal or not legal outside of his designated country should really not be part of the discussion at all.
    Oh well FUCK.. That makes sense...

- - - Updated - - -

I actively volunteer for an organization that fights sex trafficking and helps the victims recover... maybe you should check your defense of child rape and stop assuming you know anything about someone else.
    So then you should be advocating to stop India's child-marriages, yes?

If not, then Stfu.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    So then you hould be advocating to stop India's child-marriages, yes?
    why do you think he approves of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    why do you think he approves of it?
    Cause "We" Haven't bombed them yet for it?

That's what's fuckin hilarious about "western culture" you all ride these tall white stallions, when you speak, or type. But literally do nothing.

If shit's "sooo bad", then stop them. If you don't think they should be stopped, because they have a right to whatever culture they want, just as us, then stfu about it.
    Last edited by Violent; 2020-06-27 at 04:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Is bombing the only "solution" you can think of?
    So Chell, what do YOU want to do with a culture full of Pedos? I'll wait...

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Cause "We" Haven't bombed them yet for it?

That's what's fuckin hilarious about "western culture" you all ride these tall white stallions, when you speak, or type. But literally do nothing.

If shit's "sooo bad", then stop them. If you don't think they should be stopped, because they have a right to whatever culture they want, just as us, then stfu about it.
    is war the only option in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Calling it now. Doc is having a rebrand and this is a spectacularly poorly-timed but contractually obligated time for the associated publicity stunt.
    A brief check on Livestreamfails makes it seem like its very serious and extends beyond just Doc no longer streaming.
    He may be in some serious legal trouble over something.
    Last edited by Gorsameth; 2020-06-27 at 04:11 PM.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    is war the only option in your head?
    You gunna take them all to therapy?