Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Ahh but see, miss Gaga, that's where you're wrong.

Because yours doesn't say anything, so there is no "our" or "we". There is Me, and the rest of you.
    This is a weird "gotcha" but whatever, back to the main question before this gets derailed; Why does it matter what other countries or regions of the world do?

So then you should be advocating to stop India's child-marriages, yes?

If not, then Stfu.
    I mean, it is illegal, and on the downtrend.

"The minimum legal age for marriage, since 1978, has been 18 for women and 21 for men." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_India

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    A brief check on Livestreamfails makes it seem like its very serious and extends beyond just Doc no longer streaming.
    He may be in some serious legal trouble over something.
    I have no idea what caused the perma, but he has had a past of being a bit skeezy, took a break after cheating on his wife with a viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I don't know because I'm not in power to do anything about it. All I can do is voice my disgust for it and hope that more people agree with me and other likeminded people.
    Actively defending such acts, like what you've done in this thread, doesn't help anyone at all.
    He hasn't really been defending the acts, he has been stating that people do shit around the world...which isn't relevant of course, but he is trying to prove that folks discussing whatever should happen to Josh, is not relevant and shouldn't be discussed unless we actually have some power to do something about it.

"Horrible thing happens in country A, you are talking about it in country B, but doing no action to prevent it from happening outside of talking, therefore you are doing something useless"...something to that degree of logic at least. Just ignore him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    He hasn't really been defending the acts, he has been stating that people do shit around the world...which isn't relevant of course, but he is trying to prove that folks discussing whatever should happen to Josh, is not relevant and shouldn't be discussed unless we actually have some power to do something about it.

"Horrible thing happens in country A, you are talking about it in country B, but doing no action to prevent it from happening outside of talking, therefore you are doing something useless"...something to that degree of logic at least. Just ignore him.
    Talking CAN be doing something about it, especially when those who are vulnerable to these types of predators read it and take steps to protect themselves. A light is being shined on the disgusting, muck-covered underbelly of internet culture, and a lot of people who are current wallowing in it are scared that light will eventually make its way to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Talking CAN be doing something about it, especially when those who are vulnerable to these types of predators read it and take steps to protect themselves. A light is being shined on the disgusting, muck-covered underbelly of internet culture, and a lot of people who are current wallowing in it are scared that light will eventually make its way to them.
    I agree.
    Not at all sharing his point of view in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

You're taking someone's opinion on the matter rather than actual FACTS? Are you for fuckin real right now? (ok maybe not facts cause WHO KNOWS were we there? But even she never says she was raped.)

Seriously, are you just fuckin with me?

If so I claim mind-rape.
    You got banned which you deserved. I'm not sure why I write this but I just need to say.
    What if this was your sister or mother.

Think about that. If your sister was raped and someone said "it's just her opinion".

Well that's rather simple. Just because your culture is different doesn't give you the right to demonize others'.
    Thats just wrong. There is ample evidence that most girls of that age is not fully developed physically and thus not ready for sex, espescially not with a fully grown adult. That theres also a huge gap in mental maturity doesnt make things better just worse.

Its not about culture, its about the wellbeing of individuals, in these cases even more importantly children

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Is he still alive?
    I have no idea since he ghosted. He has no access to internet and stuff. ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    O M E G A L U L

Ubisoft suspends 16 workers due to similar claims, new allegations for Riot. Seems like #metoo moved to gaming.
    New tactic: make every guild above you in rankings disband with rape accusations and become new World #1 guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can really say is to echo what Sloot said yesterday, "What an absolute fucking disaster." I'll be very curious to see what becomes of Method in the future, and how this time period affects esports orgs in general.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the "rule" is half your age+7, so even a 20yo would have a minimum age of 17 to flirt with.
    I'm pretty sure laws don't operate on such simple formulae at all.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the "rule" is half your age+7, so even a 20yo would have a minimum age of 17 to flirt with.
    That would be stupid, my sister was 30 when she married her husband who is 40.

This is why I only talk game shit with guildmates, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And there is evidence. There’s multiple screenshots of the conversations
    Not that it matters but just something people seem to forget or maybe don't realize:

-------

Edit: Just to avoid any confusion/accusations and in case anyone missed it, this image was created in MSPaint in about 10 seconds. Not actually something Winter Blossom said. That's the point though.

Not that screenshots (or even photos or videos) can't be legit, just that they're super easy to counterfeit with minimal effort. With quality improving with effort/time, depending on how determined someone is to make them seem real.
    Last edited by Sparklelord; 2020-06-27 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Not that it matters but just something people seem to forget or maybe don't realize:
    Pretty ignorant statement there Winter Blossom! lol

Edit: and yes I know it was just photoshopped to do that
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2020-06-27 at 06:54 PM.

-------

Edit: Just to avoid any confusion/accusations and in case anyone missed it, this image was created in MSPaint in about 10 seconds. Not actually something Winter Blossom said. That's the point though.

Not that screenshots (or even photos or videos) can't be legit, just that they're super easy to counterfeit with minimal effort. With quality improving with effort/time, depending on how determined someone is to make them seem real.
    Except when people confess

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it matters but just something people seem to forget or maybe don't realize
    Sure, maybe if it was just a screenshot or two that would be relevant but with this many people coming forward/showing screenshots? Along with the knife video? And the actual police investigation?

To paraphrase Asmongold (mostly to trigger people ): At a certain point if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, acts like a duck, keeps quacking like a duck... maybe it's a duck? Point is, if there is enough there to cast a shadow of a doubt it is in your best interest to distance yourself from the accused. Not shelter him or her.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Sure, maybe if it was just a screenshot or two that would be relevant but with this many people coming forward/showing screenshots? Along with the knife video? And the actual police investigation?
    Sure but at the same time anyone that posts a tweet, a story, an accusation and so on can just claim this happened and it'll instantly be believed. Are some of the accusations currently levied at this josh person true? Most likely. Are ALL of them true? Doubt that.

The police investigation one is the most telling, they have this video evidence on what happened on stream with the knife and did nothing. They did nothing on the other issue either. Not saying it makes the dude totally clean but it does say something. The guy is obviously a PoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Is there a confession somewhere?

I swear this thing needs a Wikipedia article with the details laid out.
    If apology is a confess yeah. Bay and Sascha. I heard Josh has confessed but I've not seen any of it. But I'm gonna be honest and I truly believe he did the stuff he was accused for, but that's me and not proof. But method knew about other stuff in the past too.

I'm on my mobile atm but there is a sticky on wow reddit. Some streamers has written back to the allegations