Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwhat View Post
    Nah, I am full of logic and reasoning. I don't hope on hype trains
    No, you are not. But your ego is way over the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    I smell pure BS, it smells like a targeted event, to cancel famous youtubers/streamers
    Probably not.

Once snowballs begin to roll downhill they get bigger.

Once a few people work up the courage to dance more people will hit the dance floor.

These things have a tempo of their own. It's really true that once someone comes forward about something others will follow.

None of this is to say what's true and what isn't. But this doesn't feel anything at all like a targeted event.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean, the reason he got banned from twitch should have gotten him removed from method.

Pulling a knife on someone and physically scaring them with it before going "haha just a joke!" is mental abuse.

Swifty got removed from blizzard's game, because there was an accusation , and they did not wait for a response. So a business throwing you under the bus for anything means jack shit

Swifty got removed from blizzard's game, because there was an accusation , and they did not wait for a response. So a business throwing you under the bus for anything means jack shit
    Which is why false accusations need to be prosecuted if they are proved false. The businesses have to react in a way that separates themselves from the situation until it is resolved.

Why do you think method lost all their sponsors?

Within few days, all of famous streamers and youtubers are getting accused of something. I mean, are you trolling or?
    You seem to not truly realize how terrifying it can be to speak up against these top streamers, when they have tons of followers who can start to harass you.

And before you try to wiggle out of that, another actual example for you, Keemstar. Accused a RuneScape streamer for being a pedo because he LOOKED like another guy vaguely.
    Ended up the guy was completely innocent. Anyone who looked into it would have seen it. But yet all of keemstars followers harassed the guy, even past Keemstar admitting he screwed up.

All they need to do is point at their enemy.

So of course the victims are going to be terrified to speak up against that. But now when the ball starts rolling and they can see others speaking up, they're going to band with them and speak up themselves.

Nah, I am full of logic and reasoning. I don't hope on hype trains
    Immediately declaring all accusers lairs and also declaring it a conspiracy with absolutely no evidence to back it up is not "logic and reasoning".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You seem to not truly realize how terrifying it can be to speak up against these top streamers, when they have tons of followers who can start to harass you.

And before you try to wiggle out of that, another actual example for you, Keemstar. Accused a RuneScape streamer for being a pedo because he LOOKED like another guy vaguely.
    Ended up the guy was completely innocent. Anyone who looked into it would have seen it. But yet all of keemstars followers harassed the guy, even past Keemstar admitting he screwed up.

All they need to do is point at their enemy.

So of course the victims are going to be terrified to speak up against that. But now when the ball starts rolling and they can see others speaking up, they're going to band with them and speak up themselves.
    He also doesn't realize that his mentality of calling them liars and conspirators is also a big reason why they are scared to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    So your way of getting a "gotcha" moment is by trying to go the "innocent until proven guilty, BUT EVERYONE MAKING THE CLAIMS IS OBVIOUSLY GUILTY OF LYING" route?

But if you want to defend someone that's obviously a pedo, by all means, don't let me stop you.

But there's very obvious cases of people being falsely accused and then it being shown they were being falsely accused (ex - Johnny Depp).

So again, there's no leg for this "it could be photoshopped!" argument to stand on when it goes PAST just messages. When it goes onto his own stream. When it goes into his own actions aligning with it.

If you really think an ENTIRE company would go under because of "troll accusations that aren't true", then I don't know what to say.

But there's not much point in this, because obviously you have your mind set up when you think my post is "ridiculous" while you have to stoop to "WELL WHAT IF" and making assumptions about another person's personality that you don't even know.
    Read up cancel culture, majority people know that this is bullshit.
    Angryjoe got accused of something, and that female backtracked many things.

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/sta...80362475831296

Swifty got accused/Josh/Dr Disrespect and many others within few days. Sounds like bullshit and if there is REAL evidence, that it not easily framed, like photoshopping or HTML editing, then please post them, other than that, you jumped the wagon without knowing any facts only assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Which is why false accusations need to be prosecuted if they are proved false. The businesses have to react in a way that separates themselves from the situation until it is resolved.

Why do you think method lost all their sponsors?
    False accusations should be investigated because it is a crime. IF evidence is found that shows the accuser knowingly made a false accusation, it does hen need to be prosecuted.

Swifty got accused/Josh/Dr Disrespect and many others within few days. Sounds like bullshit and if there is REAL evidence, that it not easily framed, like photoshopping or HTML editing, then please post them, other than that, you jumped the wagon without knowing any facts only assumptions.
    Nothing you posted proves any of those accusers lied. Now you are being defamatory for the sake of it.

https://time.com/5735403/cancel-culture-is-not-real/

Thats a good read for trying to claim "cancel culture".

And I'm not falling for the strawman attempt claiming that all I know is convos that could be photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Nothing you posted proves any of those accusers lied. Now you are being defamatory for the sake of it.
    It proves that it is a targeted event. I actually visited the reddit post where it enlists all of the famous streamers/youtubers that were accused within the same time frame and most of the accusations are BS and are not even worthy for cancellation of someone.

Oh and, prove me that female is NOT lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Josh has had no online presence for like a year, Swifty and Angry Joe aren't big - even Dr Disrepect isn't that big

Why aren't these people targeting Pewdiepie, Tfue, Ninja etc

I mean, they tried to cancel Pewdiepie many times, same with Ninja

That shit still fucking hearts my heart, truly is the worst timeline when a guy like keemstar can become a millionaire
    It is terrible, and it frustrates me to think about, but sadly it's a good example here.

Because
    1) the guy was falsely accused, but it was cleared up pretty quickly.

2) the popular side (Keemstar) still used his fanbase as a weapon to go after him.

Which leads to this

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    He also doesn't realize that his mentality of calling them liars and conspirators is also a big reason why they are scared to report it.
    Exactly.
    Especially considering how big streamers could easily use their fanbase as a personal army to a degree even to go after the person to try to harass them away further.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Who said anything about laws? The "rule" is about not being a total creeper.

How bad at math are you?

(40/2) + 7 = 27

What part of the formula don't you understand?
    I mean, I may have not actually bothered with the math on that, but I know many couples who are 15-20 years apart and happy. As long as it's not illegal no one has right to judge age differences.

I don't remember anyone credibly accusing Pewdiepie or Ninja of a sexual crime dear little alt account
    Nah, much worse. You love being accused of being a Nazi? doubt it.

Bit weird though. I felt strange dating a girl 2 years my junior
    I married someone 5 years my junior, has never been weird. But people think different things. Some people will only date people older than them. Some don't care.

Only problem is when one is under consent age, and even then there's special cases, like romeo and juliet laws.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Yes, but they weren't 15 years apart when the oldest was 30. That's the point of (half your age) + 7. Basically, you don't want to be dating someone who could be your own daughter. It's just creepy. If you're 36, you shouldn't be hitting on 18 year olds. You should stick to the 25+ bracket.
    If someone is 60 and marries someone who's thirty and they truly love each other, more power to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    We left this thread open as long as we could because it is big news and the community has a desire to discuss these things, but this thread has more than run its course. At best, things are going in circles now but there's also a large amount of inappropriate posting as well.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |