Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    All the silence certainly looks like an active criminal case.

What did the successful male do with his penis this time....
    Given that even subs and his club thingies were returned, I'm fairly certain he is in deep shit right now - unless this is one of the most tasteless publicity stunts ever.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    ok we got it everyone now rapes and everyone one has evidence because we believe allways the women ....evil men right ? jesus...

Hard times create strong men,
    Strong men create good times,
    Good times create weak men,
    Weak men create hard times. <- thats where we are right now
    Oh so you mean you are weak? Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    The fact that he remains silent for so long really has me wondering.
    What do you mean so long, it's been like a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    ok we got it everyone now rapes and everyone one has evidence because we believe allways the women ....evil men right ? jesus...

Hard times create strong men,
    Strong men create good times,
    Good times create weak men,
    Weak men create hard times. <- thats where we are right now
    A real funny post by a guy with a fuccboi avatar. You'd sooner suck on a potato than stand up for yourself.

Some "update" that is. If I was a fan of his I would be annoyed by his silence
    Well, while I doubt it will be something trivial, if it turns out to be just an allegation, then there is a high chance he just straight up took legal council before responding.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well, while I doubt it will be something trivial, if it turns out to be just an allegation, then there is a high chance he just straight up took legal council before responding.
    There is no way at all that he doesn't. He is probably speaking with like 5 lawyers at this very moment.

Given that even subs and his club thingies were returned, I'm fairly certain he is in deep shit right now - unless this is one of the most tasteless publicity stunts ever.
    Yeah I don't think it's a stunt. It will come out eventually but would be nice if the doc explained his side. But if it's criminal he won't be able too if he's already got lawyers and he'll most likely stay quiet and if he does say something it will be super generic and vague like thanking people for thier support.

I'm gonna guess sexual assault

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet she wanted it. something happened and oops its rape now.

I'm gonna guess sexual assault
    That, "something with kids" or murder - probably the only reasons that would warrant erasing him that way. And frankly I'm not even sure if Twitch would react that way with the last one. Time will tell.

That, "something with kids" or murder - probably the only reasons that would warrant erasing him that way. And frankly I'm not even sure if Twitch would react that way with the last one. Time will tell.
    He bought uranium and started nuclear rockets. Seriously we have no idea what happened but you guys assume the worst of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    IF people wnat to know why people are scared to report sexual assault, it's people like the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    He bought uranium and started nuclear rockets. Seriously we have no idea what happened but you guys assume the worst of the worst.
    You don't normally lose millions of dollars for not paying your parking ticket

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    There are so many of these popping up that I cant even tell which one this is.

Any of these have any proof?

As far as I know one streamer got accused, but by now the accuser has removed everything they posted when it started backfiring.

How many of these accusations that can destroy a persons life are fake?

A rape can destroy a life, but so can a false accusation of rape.
    Guys are getting smart. Those who know they are innocent aren't bending the knee and instead are discrediting their accusers with contrary evidence such as screen caps of messages. Just like Johnny Depp did when that psycho Amber Heard accused him of assault and shit, turns out she's the abuser. Yet idiots still supported her because "believe all women" is still the phrase for these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Do we know if he recently bought a DeLorian?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miseration View Post
    That's some weapons grade incel shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're living in the "Guilty until proven innocent" world.

Not really defending the guy, if he DID do this he should have his nuts cut off with a rusty butter knife.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Guys are getting smart. Those who know they are innocent aren't bending the knee and instead are discrediting their accusers with contrary evidence such as screen caps of messages. Just like Johnny Depp did when that psycho Amber Heard accused him of assault and shit, turns out she's the abuser. Yet idiots still supported her because "believe all women" is still the phrase for these people.
    Funny part about that is the Amber Heard herself is recording saying various things that she has done... wonder why they don't believe her on that :P
    Error 404 - Signature not found

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    That's some weapons grade incel shit.
    Kek are you projecting. you greasy little nerd?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    A few years ago girls were accusing football/soccer players of raping, this year I guess it's streamers turn...
    Yep. Streamers raping and white voice actors firing themselves for playing black people or other minorities in satirical animated shows....

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    IF people wnat to know why people are scared to report sexual assault, it's people like the above.
    Scared: every liar out in the internet is now screaming on social media rape. Ok, after people then hired a lawyer, these are astoundingly gone. Like the "assault" that "AngryJoe" supposedly did and then poof, it's gone (it was totally fake through, even if you just read the text from this pink haired female)

Sorry, but if there was a sexual assault, report it to the fucking police, and if you lie, then you should go in prison. But right now you only need to make an accusation on social media, and angrymob does the work for you. We have a justice system for it.

Luckily people are finally striking back: Justin Bieber ( :/ ) also had an accusation from 2 girls that they were raped, and what happened: he has a 100% legid alibi. So he now fine them for 20 million. Hopefully he wins, and people stop making false accusations. Like said above: go to the police, not on facebook.