Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwhat View Post
    Please, stop, majority of us are in our mid twenties or 30+
    More about how they act than actual age. Besides adults don't give a shit if someone calls them a kid, only the kids actually get upset about it. One of the easiest ways to identify the kiddies is if the tears start flowing when someone calls them a kiddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    in my experience its some random 3rd world country toxic ninja looting N word spamming potatoes that allways call people kids.
    The two aren't mutually exclusive, I've seen this too, just not nearly as often.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a better idea, stop giving a shit what random morons say in a video game.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twenties?

It's ok, son, back your age I too was annoyed by being called that, but eventually you grow to pay no mind for these unimportant things. See ya around, kid.

Source?

Also, do you think telling people what to do on a forum is going to make them go "oh ok, I'll stop doing that because you said so"?

Quote Originally Posted by chilipopper View Post
    aye but people dont act like it
    Basically this.

I've noticed over the years that people in their early 20s that play games seem to assume they are the oldest people playing and so everyone else is likely to be a "kid" in their reality.

Really though, who cares that some stranger on the internet, whose opinion you really shouldn't value lazily insults you?

I had a hard time getting actual kids to be interested in Rocket League, so I very much doubt an actual kid would enjoy Classic WoW of all games.
    The kids are playing Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons tbh

whatever you say
    coomer

Quote Originally Posted by Brostin View Post
    I've noticed over the years that people in their early 20s that play games seem to assume they are the oldest people playing and so everyone else is likely to be a "kid" in their reality.

Really though, who cares that some stranger on the internet, whose opinion you really shouldn't value lazily insults you?
    lol I've noticed this too. Calling people "son" or whatever when you speak as if you're part of generation Z.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    More about how they act than actual age. Besides adults don't give a shit if someone calls them a kid, only the kids actually get upset about it. One of the easiest ways to identify the kiddies is if the tears start flowing when someone calls them a kiddie.
    I just remark with the following and no one ever has a retort "Well then that makes your dad a pedophile because I fucked him last night." Deliciously cringy <3

OP, why do you care what someone calls you? Grow up.

I mean I would call him a lot worse things but our culture lost its tolerance for mean words over the decades...

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean I would call him a lot worse things but our culture lost its tolerance for mean words over the decades...
    That offends me.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Maybe people on Classic servers should stop acting like children then.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Then act like it?

In my experience the only people being called "kid" are those acting like children, or those showing their age as significantly younger than someone else and then being called a kid as some form of "heh I'm a lot older than you" jibe.

If it's the former,grown up and act like an adult.

If it's the latter, don't be so freakin sensitive, only immature children get upset at shit like this.
    Because it's so mature to bully people into behaving according to your personal values

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    in my experience its some random 3rd world country toxic ninja looting N word spamming potatoes that allways call people kids.
    But it's a thing here in europe too, not just in USA.

This surely is a mature reaction to (essentially) being called childish

It compares to someone making a blogpost about being married and getting laid regularly after being called an incel.

You are all kids. Only kids play video games.

In your late twenties? Yeah, that’s a kid to me. You’ll realize that in 20+ years.

I think the real issue to examine here is why do you take offense to being called a kid? Mature adults really don’t care. I’d rather be called a kid than a swear word.

So... I'm 46. And my daughter, who is 20 plays this game. I call her kid. Deal with it.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

welcome to the internet, its full of adult acting like children its not going to change anytime soon... kid :P
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.