Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Assuming all the turn ins are done quickly isnt the opening gated behind the quest? Anyone know how many lockouts it will take to compete all that?

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Meh shame the game is ruined by min maxers. WORLD BUFFS. POTS. FARM GOLD EVERYDAY TO RAID. Yeah and all that while content is nerfed version from TBC prepatch that you can literally faceroll with blues.
    The hardcore minority min/max EVERY game where its possible. Not sure how it affects you personally? If you can't get into PUGs then make your own groups.

Also the min/maxing started on Retail servers and THEN made its way to private servers, just in case you were gonna try to steer the argument towards that..

Meh shame the game is ruined by min maxers. WORLD BUFFS. POTS. FARM GOLD EVERYDAY TO RAID. Yeah and all that while content is nerfed version from TBC prepatch that you can literally faceroll with blues.
    I can't imagine a guild being so bad that they require world buffs and consumables to clear the content. LOL everything is LFR levels of easy in Classic.

No I take that back, LFR is harder because you have to move and deal with more than one mechanic on top of having a rotation that's more than one button.

For the opening: don't forget that the someone with the scepter also needs to farm a lot of reputation. So even if they all finish the turn-in quests on day one, they still need about 1-2 month for the reputation farm. And that's on a PvE server, PvP servers might take a lot longer.

Damn, I didn't want to wait one more month for that juicy 4 more bag slots.

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    For the opening: don't forget that the someone with the scepter also needs to farm a lot of reputation. So even if they all finish the turn-in quests on day one, they still need about 1-2 month for the reputation farm. And that's on a PvE server, PvP servers might take a lot longer.
    You really think they aren't just going to pick the person that is doing the quest and just assist them in grinding it out?

And it didn't even take months in vanilla, it took 20 days.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2020-06-29 at 11:54 PM.

Pretty sure the gates will be opened on the first days of the 2nd lockout since the patch releases.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Pretty sure the gates will be opened on the first days of the 2nd lockout since the patch releases.
    Can almost guarantee it'll be opened as soon as a guild can get back in and full clear BWL again.

huh?what pre patch?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    huh?what pre patch?
    for some reason people think 1.12 is tbc prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    I can't imagine a guild being so bad that they require world buffs and consumables to clear the content. LOL everything is LFR levels of easy in Classic.

No I take that back, LFR is harder because you have to move and deal with more than one mechanic on top of having a rotation that's more than one button.
    Noice, 10/10 for missing the entire point of world buffs. It is not about the PvE difficulty, it is about speed running/parsing against other players and guilds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    honestly I'd say it'd be better for the game as a whole,tbh
    Really, lying to your most dedicated players, and make them waste 100s of hours? If you ever wonder why you are not running a business, here is why.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt you can "faceroll" BWL and AQ with Preraid bis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Noice, 10/10 for missing the entire point of world buffs. It is not about the PvE difficulty, it is about speed running/parsing against other players and guilds.
    And making piss easy content even easier? Sounds pretty dumb tbh. If you don't want difficulty and challenge why are you even playing video games?

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    And making piss easy content even easier? Sounds pretty dumb tbh. If you don't want difficulty and challenge why are you even playing video games?
    Are you trolling?
    I'll repeat, maybe you'll get it this time. It is not about the diffculty of the content, because it is already super easy. It is about the competition between guilds. And sure, how dare someone have fun in their free time, doing something that is not challenging.

will we have a chance for the Black legendary mount as well? Didn't see anything one way or another just wondered