Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What did you get from the Steam Summer Sale.

/Thread.

So far I have gotten Dead Space 1-3 now that they are all on steam, greedfall, witcher 3 goty edition, Borderlands 3 + DLC Pass, Dirt Rally 2.0, Dirt 4, Wreckfest, Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Might pick up some more games Friday.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Nothing worth getting that i dotn already own.

Tabletop Simulator, DUSK and Sunless Sea. All three are great in very different ways.

I'm tempted by Titanfall 2 and Outer Wilds. But my backlog is so full I probably won't touch them for more than a year anyway.

Also, Disco Elysium at 25% and Doom Eternal at friggin 50%? You guys, just buy these things already, both of these are more than well worth the full price anyway.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worms.
    Wargroove.

The wife got some alligator visual novel maker thingy and So Long, Aligator (or whatever it's the name)

I end up just sticking to the same games anyway and I already have a backlog. It would just be a waste of money to buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm tempted by Titanfall 2 and Outer Wilds. But my backlog is so full I probably won't touch them for more than a year anyway.

Also, Disco Elysium at 25% and Doom Eternal at friggin 50%? You guys, just buy these things already, both of these are more than well worth the full price anyway.
    Might check out Disco Elysium. Doom 4 was rather meh for me.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

D O O M
    E T E R N A L

(half price and I heard they removed the anti-cheat stuff that hindered performance? Christmas came early this year.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna pick up Borderlands 3.

I already have it for Epic Games when it first launched but I'd rather have all my data on Steam instead. I've been told (and read around in passing) that you are somehow able to "transfer" all of your data from Epic Games to Steam in regards to Borderlands 3 data.

Can anybody confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by KingConquer View Post
    Gonna pick up Borderlands 3.

I already have it for Epic Games when it first launched but I'd rather have all my data on Steam instead. I've been told (and read around in passing) that you are somehow able to "transfer" all of your data from Epic Games to Steam in regards to Borderlands 3 data.

Can anybody confirm this?
    Yes, your data is tied to SHiFT. As far as I know, the only problem is with achievements, if you care about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Already bought too many games during the pandemic, but snapped up Black Mesa. I've never actually beaten HL1 from start to finish in all the years I've been alive, it's a delightful trip back in time with some upgraded visuals and tweaks here and there. Damn I forgot how good Valve is at making games, the design still holds the fuck up in a big way over 20 years later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Already bought too many games during the pandemic, but snapped up Black Mesa. I've never actually beaten HL1 from start to finish in all the years I've been alive, it's a delightful trip back in time with some upgraded visuals and tweaks here and there. Damn I forgot how good Valve is at making games, the design still holds the fuck up in a big way over 20 years later.
    Once you finish it, go for Gunman chornicles.

As for buying anything....well nothing realy. At least i got some free stickers.
    Its been a pretty shitty year for gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Yes, your data is tied to SHiFT. As far as I know, the only problem is with achievements, if you care about them.
    Achievements arent a problem. Just make a new toon for the level up cheeves and tvhm the rest.

I got bloons td6. Couldnt stray away from nostalgia for 99 cents

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually bought something in the summer sale for the first time in years; Two Point Hospital.

some "improved" version of skyrim that was almost for free. it looked like shit except for some scenery and the gameplay was worse than ESO. so i started playing ESO again :P
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

None this time

So far only Raft and AI: Somnium Files

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely nothing, just like last year and the year before that.

I figured out that there's no point buying a game just because it's cheap if I don't ever end up actually playing it.

If there's a game I actually want to play, I'll buy it at that point. And then I just go to isthereanydeal.com and search for the cheapest option. There's almost always some sale going on somewhere and usually for a cheaper price than on Steam.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Elite Dangerous and Project Cars 2. I enjoyed the first Project Cars game quite a bit despite only putting in about 50 hours of play time. I felt like the driving simulation was exceptional so I figured it was worth picking up it's successor. I know some people who play Elite Dangerous and well, with Star Citizen being a ways out, I figure it's worth playing in the interim.