Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Have I talked to you about the benefits of Tiger Rock, lately?

Only $500,000, and you can have your own Tiger Rock. Prevents tiger attacks 99.9% of the time! Just look at how few tiger attacks there are in North America! Praise Tiger Rock.
    Not sure why you keep pushing this specious analogy around. The point of it being that there are no tigers around. The obvious fact that crime exists should be enough to make you take a second pass at this thing (or just stop using something that does not apply).

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Not sure why you keep pushing this specious analogy around. The point of it being that there are no tigers around. The obvious fact that crime exists should be enough to make you take a second pass at this thing (or just stop using something that does not apply).
    Except that the bear patrol literally perfectly fits the situation being argued? The presence or absence of the bear patrol doesn't correlate to the presence or absence of bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Except that the bear patrol literally perfectly fits the situation being argued? The presence or absence of the bear patrol doesn't correlate to the presence or absence of bears.
    Again - my point that crime exists means your analogy needs a lot more work. In places with bears, people who go around tranquilizing bears and removing them from human settlements, are... you know... decreasing the presence of bears. If we didn't have crime in the first place, sure. But not everyone gets to live in such a privileged situation.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post

I though you Trump fans hated fake news so much? You now trust the media?
    that didn't come from news, that came from the Police Chief.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So I've read two teenager African Americans got executed in a wild shootout in the CHAZ/CHOP, and a jeep was stolen? Basically how many people have been killed or sexually assaulted in this thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So I've read two teenager African Americans got executed in a wild shootout in the CHAZ/CHOP, and a jeep was stolen? Basically how many people have been killed or sexually assaulted in this thing?
    Probably a lot less than 40%, I dare say.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2020-07-01 at 03:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Possibly, but that would require us to assume that cops don't serve literally ANY other function than enforcing Capital. While I grant the more pernicious role police play and the fact that they are out of control, and murder with impugnity, it doesn't mean I think or anyone could rationally think, communities don't need you know, someone to ensure crime and violence do not rule the day.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by KingConquer View Post
    I live in Atlanta and just some points of what has happened because of that:

-the officer who shot the young man has been fired while the second officer is on administrative leave (just lol)
    -the police chief of the Atlanta Police Department resigned because of this (the NAACP called for her resignation, the mayor of Atlanta called for the firing of the officer)
    -from my understanding there are "sub-groups" of protesters in Atlanta absolutely condemning the burning down of the Wendy's as they know the group of people involved were not actually activists/protesters
    Have you seen the video of the shooting? He did pretty much everything you could do to get shot.

is that you feigning fake outrage?

because you act like this is something new to america.

or by "this thing" do you mean "normal average american town"?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    is that you feigning fake outrage?

because you act like this is something new to america.

or by "this thing" do you mean "normal average american town"?
    I'm less outraged and more thoroughly amused by the attempts of Anarchists to prove yet again that the AnComs just can't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less than a 175... wtf?

175 people killed worldwide in last eight years in white nationalist-linked attacks
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...linked-attacks

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Fucking commies.
    Fucking fascists... look up...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-01 at 12:54 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    There's a video that's going around.

After emptying a pistol magazine into a car with black teenagers. They then ask, "You're not dead, would you like to get pistol whipped".

Self appointed community patrol/warlords, just as racist as the old cops.
    Did you watch the video of that one streamer walking up to the car in the aftermath of the shooting? CHAZ security are standing there laughing and giggling to themselves talking about how they shot these kids so many time they ran out of bullets. They thought it was hilarious.

And at this point its looking like the kids in the car were innocent...

https://komonews.com/news/local/teen...ing-identified

Quote Originally Posted by KOMO News
    "Our homicide detectives searched the Jeep for evidence but there wasn't much we could find," Best said. "They typical things we search for in a shooting like this weren't there and it's abundantly clear to our detectives that people had been in and out of the car after the shooting."

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Less than a 175... wtf?

175 people killed worldwide in last eight years in white nationalist-linked attacks
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...linked-attacks

Fucking fascists... look up...
    175 in 8 years! better lock those fuckers up! and while were at it.... Muslim terrorists killed 483 in the last 30 days! https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    175 in 8 years! better lock those fuckers up! and while were at it.... Muslim terrorists killed 483 in the last 30 days! https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
    The US killed way more than 175 in 8 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking commies.

You do know that Chaz is not a country, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of them must be on vacation or something, they can really put much more effort into it Jihadist attacks killed more than 5,000 people in just one month, an investigation by the BBC World Service and King's College London has found.
    Last edited by Yadryonych; 2020-07-01 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    You do know that Chaz is not a country, right?
    Doesn't change the fact that its a shithole.

I just read an article that between June 8 and June 30, the Seattle Police received double the number of crime reports in the area that encompasses CHAZ as they received in the same area for the entire year of 2019; a large portion of them being violent crimes.

CHAZ.

That place where the BLM leadership forces shops to stay open and give them free stuff.

Aka Extortionists.

BLM is a terrorist group and CHAZ is a failed shithole.

Communist Hill Anarchy Zone.

The left wing are low intelligent idiots for making this happen if you ask me.
    Last edited by Macd123aw; 2020-07-01 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Did you watch the video of that one streamer walking up to the car in the aftermath of the shooting? CHAZ security are standing there laughing and giggling to themselves talking about how they shot these kids so many time they ran out of bullets. They thought it was hilarious.

And at this point its looking like the kids in the car were innocent...

https://komonews.com/news/local/teen...ing-identified
    Chop security laughing how they ran out of bullets gunning down a 14 year old and 16 year old.

Video at 21:00 is where they talk about it.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/video-...chop-shooting/

It's funny how these people traded police for even worse police.

7+ Year Old Account
    The CHOP/CHAZ is now dead, the Mayor sent in the cops and in less than a day obliterated the AnCom version of DashCon and Fyre Festival.