Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://eu.courier-journal.com/story...at/1680960001/

https://theintercept.com/2019/07/11/...ocratic-party/

Running because McConnal is not pro-trump enough for her likes, but sure, she is anti-trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Like I said, propaganda.
    How dare they use her own words against her.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    It's amazing what you link as sources.

Actually look at the quotes, instead of turd burglars grasping at straws. She's pretty explicit about the parts of the agenda she agrees with. Notice she's not saying shit akin to "Fuck those black people."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you are not complaining she wanted cheaper drugs or more work on infrastructure. She never said McConnel didn’t support Trump enough, that is a lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It's amazing what you link as sources.

Actually look at the quotes, instead of turd burglars grasping at straws. She's pretty explicit about the parts of the agenda she agrees with. Notice she's not saying shit akin to "Fuck those black people."
    She never said:

Running because McConnal is not pro-trump enough for her likes
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Running because McConnal is not pro-trump enough for her likes, but sure, she is anti-trump.
    So if Trump wants it, it's automatically bad, therefore complaining that McConnel blocked it means she's pro-Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    So if Trump wants it, it's automatically bad, therefore complaining that McConnel blocked it means she's pro-Trump?
    And again, she wanted trump removed from office. This is why communism will never win. The only people who push it are full of shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://eu.courier-journal.com/story...at/1680960001/

https://theintercept.com/2019/07/11/...ocratic-party/

Because running as a democrat in Kentucky is hard and can't be summed up in interweb one-line "gotchas", much as you're so desperate to do so.

Speaking of you lying and misrepresenting, when are you going to change your sig?

10+ Year Old Account
    And of course now that McGrath has won, followers of a certain Independent senator are whining about how Booker lost due to fraud. Why is it that whenever these candidates lose, that crowd immediately declare it was fraud, rather than, you know, their candidate doing a bad job selling themselves to voters?

If Booker is smart, he'll endorse McGrath, campaign hard to help her unseat McConnell and get his supporters behind her. Nothing would help boost his national profile more than helping kick Moscow Mitch out of the Senate this year. It'd position him well to run against Ayn Rand Paul in 2022.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    And of course now that McGrath has won, followers of a certain Independent senator are whining about how Booker lost due to fraud. Why is it that whenever these candidates lose, that crowd immediately declare it was fraud, rather than, you know, their candidate doing a bad job selling themselves to voters?

If Booker is smart, he'll endorse McGrath, campaign hard to help her unseat McConnell and get his supporters behind her. Nothing would help boost his national profile more than helping kick Moscow Mitch out of the Senate this year. It'd position him well to run against Ayn Rand Paul in 2022.
    Agreed - he would be well positioned. Plus just this idea that voicing deception against any Blue candidate right now isn't smart. I'm not saying back anyone regardless, just that absence of evidence, assume good behavior and get behind the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    And given the narrow margin by which he lost, I wouldn't even say he did a bad job. McGrath just did a better one.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And given the narrow margin by which he lost, I wouldn't even say he did a bad job. McGrath just did a better one.
    Agreed. $41M would help almost anyone do a better job.

I'm glad McGrath won but I also really like Booker. I hope he stays in the game, supports McGrath, and then runs for another office soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Agreed. $41M would help almost anyone do a better job.

I'm glad McGrath won but I also really like Booker. I hope he stays in the game, supports McGrath, and then runs for another office soon.
    I've gotta say, though, I did enjoy the idea of having two C. Bookers in the Senate. Someone on Twitter made the comment that since Corey Booker already has @Senbooker, would Charles have to go with @Senotherbooker?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've gotta say, though, I did enjoy the idea of having two C. Bookers in the Senate. Someone on Twitter made the comment that since Corey Booker already has @Senbooker, would Charles have to go with @Senotherbooker?
    Lol, that's awesome.

McGrath has so much money I am actually having some hope for her.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    McGrath has so much money I am actually having some hope for her.
    I don't really. The only hope I have is that mcconnel's seat becomes so costly to defend (over successive cycles) that he loses his power among the GOP because he can't use his 'senate majority fund' to help other candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Texas uses a system with reduced locations but some larger locations that can be used for multiple districts. Its not working out all that great.
    I'm starting to think that the November election should be spread out over 2 or 3 days. Not that will happen but might be better.