Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The CHOP/CHAZ is now dead, the Mayor sent in the cops and in less than a day obliterated the AnCom version of DashCon and Fyre Festival.
    Good riddance. Can't say nothing of value is lost because it was so comically hilarious to observe

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that its a shithole.

I just read an article that between June 8 and June 30, the Seattle Police received double the number of crime reports in the area that encompasses CHAZ as they received in the same area for the entire year of 2019; a large portion of them being violent crimes.
    Maybe the US should handle its crime better, sad to see this.

- - - Updated - - -

The CHOP/CHAZ is now dead, the Mayor sent in the cops and in less than a day obliterated the AnCom version of DashCon and Fyre Festival.
    Man, for a second I was actually worried you'd actually changed and became left-wing. Good to see you still siding with the cops.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Man, for a second I was actually worried you'd actually changed and became left-wing. Good to see you still siding with the cops.
    I'm for certain not an AnCom; I'd say Marx was essentially correct on his description of how Capitalism works. IDK if that is Left-Wing or not. But I've never bought into Anarchism or the AnCom position.

And it is less a "Side with" on America's insanely out of control police force that acts with complete impunity and murders people without consequence, and more of a sense that CHOP/CHAZ was a waste of time mich as Occupy ultimately turned out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no the larp is over. It only took how many muggings, assaults, shootings and murders for the city to do their fucking job?

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    CHAZ must've been a total dumpster fire. The usual suspects gave up trying to convince us it wasn't that bad and instead resorted to deflection. Hate to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Fucking commies.
    hell if we take the one month total of murders in NYC, say....ummm… Sept 2001 for instance...I bet they can be the murder capital of the world of all time!!!

I bet if you take enough time you can find an area the same size as this place in Mexico that has a lot higher rate...a lot...

hell I bet you can find a place in the US in the last month that has much higher rates very easily, and they have no CHAZ....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    CHAZ must've been a total dumpster fire. The usual suspects gave up trying to convince us it wasn't that bad and instead resorted to deflection. Hate to see it.
    No, I just decided that it wasn't worth my time correcting people that have neither been to Seattle nor actually give a shit about what goes on in Capitol Hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Oh no the larp is over. It only took how many muggings, assaults, shootings and murders for the city to do their fucking job?
    Yeah it's over. I implied this in post #4 but basically anybody who understands how society works knows that a CHAZ region is only viable for as long as unlawful activity and crime is avoidable.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-02 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    175 in 8 years! better lock those fuckers up! and while were at it.... Muslim terrorists killed 483 in the last 30 days! https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
    Chaz killed two you are outraged... I linked the person you agreed with saying 175 dead is over blown. WTF? You lost your shit at 2 and now acting indignant over 175 killed by nazis? Figures...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm for certain not an AnCom; I'd say Marx was essentially correct on his description of how Capitalism works. IDK if that is Left-Wing or not. But I've never bought into Anarchism or the AnCom position.

And it is less a "Side with" on America's insanely out of control police force that acts with complete impunity and murders people without consequence, and more of a sense that CHOP/CHAZ was a waste of time mich as Occupy ultimately turned out to be.
    What’s it called when you freak out over 2 deaths, but claim 175 is being overblown by the media? Unite the right was a roaring success...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Seattle mayor is fortunate that chaz mob didn't peaceful protest her house to the ground.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...8-dfda5f9ccf1f
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Well, fortunately for you, anti-semitism is more or less bipartisan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Seattle mayor is fortunate that chaz mob didn't peaceful protest her house to the ground.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...8-dfda5f9ccf1f
    Why? Was she running a sex-trafficking ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Chaz killed two you are outraged... I linked the person you agreed with saying 175 dead is over blown. WTF? You lost your shit at 2 and now acting indignant over 175 killed by nazis? Figures...

- - - Updated - - -

What’s it called when you freak out over 2 deaths, but claim 175 is being overblown by the media? Unite the right was a roaring success...
    Benghazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    So it must have been bad because no one proved it wasn't despite not asking for evidence of such?

Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I'm not entirely convinced that the people who hate CHAZ/CHOP are even sure why they hate it. They just have a knee-jerk reaction to people living life in a way that's unfamiliar to them.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Honestly, I'm not entirely convinced that the people who hate CHAZ/CHOP are even sure why they hate it. They just have a knee-jerk reaction to people living life in a way that's unfamiliar to them.
    Are you serious? I think every place should be autonomous from the police and the police shouldn't exist(in a perfect world), but for as long as there are people who choose to be violent then we have an obligation to "hate" lawless zones because they're harming society. The only thing CHAZ was doing was sending the message to criminals that they can do whatever they want and there is no organization that is allowed to stop them.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-02 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Are you serious? I think every place should be autonomous from the police and the police shouldn't exist(in a perfect world), but for as long as there are people who choose to be violent then we have an obligation to "hate" lawless zones because they're harming society. The only thing CHAZ was doing was sending the message to criminals that they can do whatever they want and there is no organization that is allowed to stop them.
    So yeah basically you don’t have any real idea of why you hate the CHOP besides some thin blue line nonsense, lol.

This really does speak to a worldview shaped entirely by cable news media.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    For somebody who detests violence, you sure love defending a very violent police force.

You AnCaps are an odd bunch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    So yeah basically you don’t have any real idea of why you hate the CHOP besides some thin blue line nonsense, lol.
    I didn't like it because there wasn't any law enforcement available for the people who wanted it. This is irrelevant now because the police cleared out the protestors yesterday, there was too much crime and it had to be dealt with.

This really does speak to a worldview shaped entirely by cable news media.
    Who watches TV and cable news anymore? That's for dinosaurs and I personally haven't watched it in over a decade, except when people link to a YouTube excerpt.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-02 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like it because there wasn't any law enforcement available for the people who wanted it. This is irrelevant now because the police cleared out the protestors yesterday, there was too much crime and it had to be dealt with.
    You didn't like it because you were told not to like it.

And also "too much crime and had to be dealt with"? Lol, sure.

I live in Seattle, hun; the reality is that the CHOP wound down as a lot of people ended up leaving barring the homeless camps that were set up and Durkan sent in the gestapo to clean up given that their little "abandon the precinct and hope the protesters burn it down" gamble didn't pay off.

Also; it's Capitol Hill. Anyone even remotely familiar with queer history understands why there is not a widespread desire for police in that neighborhood.

Who watches TV and cable news anymore? That's for dinosaurs and I personally haven't watched it in over a decade, except when people link to a YouTube excerpt.
    And yet your views have still not progressed from the formative ones instilled by cable news media. C'est interessant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    a fraction of what occurs in a average city in America on a daily, weekly, monthly basis?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    You didn't like it because you were told not to like it.

And also "too much crime and had to be dealt with"? Lol, sure.

I live in Seattle, hun; the reality is that the CHOP wound down as a lot of people ended up leaving barring the homeless camps that were set up and Durkan sent in the gestapo to clean up given that their little "abandon the precinct and hope the protesters burn it down" gamble didn't pay off.

Also; it's Capitol Hill. Anyone even remotely familiar with queer history understands why there is not a widespread desire for police in that neighborhood.

And yet your views have still not progressed from the formative ones instilled by cable news media. C'est interessant.
    Okay so my question about the bolded part is "why?". On post #2 I guessed they would lose interest after two months but I was wrong because it only took one month before most of them stopped showing up.

Okay so my question about the bolded part is "why?". On post #2 I guessed they would lose interest after two months but I was wrong because it only took one month before most of them stopped showing up.
    Crime rate was not high... not for the city... looking at their trends... was it high for you because they were against cops?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Crime rate was not high... not for the city... looking at their trends... was it high for you because they were against cops?
    By "lose interest" I just ment the occupiers would get bored. It's like they're standing around with no specific objective to achieve so it's inevitable that people move on at some point. That's why a month ago the cops were vastly outnumbered but yesterday there was way more cops than protesters.