Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Orc Customisations 9.0

Fu ally, new ring options!
    You can literally make Shrek now! :

- - - Updated - - -

SHREK !!!! <3

Mugly - soo soo mugly.

Now how are they gonna breathe wtih this in their nose?

- - - Updated - - -

Orc beauty : )

I think everyone has this kind of beared now

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy orc style.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like how they literally gave them most of the stuff people asked for in trolls
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Finally some kind of normal hair for orcs.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they fix the shoulders floating on the upright orcs

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I like how they literally gave them most of the stuff people asked for in trolls
    That's exactly what I felt like when I saw the new night elf hairstyles and the male trimmed beard style - that is exactly what we wanted for the Farstrider look for Blood elves, even asking for it, and it shows up on Night elves instead....

When are they gonna add the Dragomaw skin?

7+ Year Old Account
    t least 2 hairstyles that aren't bald, thank the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    such? cause i have being asking those things for ages in ages

especially the long hair like Kargath and tusk ring like Saurfang, Garrosh, Grom and others

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Finally some kind of normal hair for orcs.
    Orc, is one my favorite races but I don't think they ever look good with full hair. Not sure why, doesn't look right, at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Orc, is one my favorite races but I don't think they ever look good with full hair. Not sure why, doesn't look right, at all.
    speak for yourself that long hair like nathan explosion is fucking awesome

grom hairstyle look good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    speak for yourself that long hair like nathan explosion is fucking metal

grom hairstyle look good too.
    Fixed that for you.

No red skin option so still disappointed with the Orcs.

There's also an option with one broken tusk. It's hard to display because currently the Orc model has the tusks baked in, which is probably why these customizations aren't usable in the alpha yet, just in the files.

Hope the earrings and nose piercings become two separate options, though. And I'd also like to see a separate scar option like the Night Elves got.

Still hoping for that Nathan Explosion hair on the Mag'har one day. That and the actual Shattered Hand skin color.

Overall looks good, but I still hope they add Blackrock and Dragonmaw skin colors too.

I don't see how that first screenshot looks anymore like Shrek than any other bald orc in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Still hoping for that Nathan Explosion hair on the Mag'har one day. That and the actual Shattered Hand skin color.

Overall looks good, but I still hope they add Blackrock and Dragonmaw skin colors too.
    I can't imagine that the Mag'har won't get all/nearly all of the normal Orc new customization options. It's the exact same model.

I'm loving all the new customization I'm seeing so far, it actually makes me want to play all kinds of different races again!

I really like the Orc female stuff.

Also, both male and female seem to be getting war paint, tattoos and scars as separate options.

Still wait for the skin colors for the Dragonmaw/Blackrock and Chaos Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post

Still wait for the skin colors for the Dragonmaw/Blackrock and Chaos Orcs.
    Agreed on these.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    That's exactly what I felt like when I saw the new night elf hairstyles and the male trimmed beard style - that is exactly what we wanted for the Farstrider look for Blood elves, even asking for it, and it shows up on Night elves instead....

Stfu, troll. Night Elves got less than they deserved. You're playing a human with pointy ears and glowy eyes. Why would you want Night Elf customisations.

How's your post going where you said Azshara and Night Elves are not the same and only Void Elves or Nightbourne can look like Azshara?

You can ask for stuff for Blood Elves, the rejected addicts, without shitting on alliance, you know that? But it's typical of Hordies to moan. That's how they got Nightbourne with dark hair even though there wasn't a single one in game before. So just keep moaning Horde filth, its what you do best.