Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    cutscene up on wowhead with Bolvar arriving in Oribos. Not much to unwrap but an interesting setup
    People out here really calling him a chad in the comments, while just a patch ago they were calling him the "Bitch king". Smh

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    People out here really calling him a chad in the comments, while just a patch ago they were calling him the "Bitch king". Smh
    Bolvar finally left Icecrown and achieved max level with the winds of experience buff active. He also switched from Frost to Unholy because 2H Frost is still vastly inferior to duel-wielding.

Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    Bolvar finally left Icecrown and achieved max level with the winds of experience buff active. He also switched from Frost to Unholy because 2H Frost is still vastly inferior to duel-wielding.
    I miss Khadgar...

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    What an asinine argument. It's not difficult to gauge each class' community response to the current state of their respective class. If a class is not being enjoyed by the majority who play it, it's the devs job to at least attempt to change it so that it might be enjoyed afterward.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
    Leave my dps monk mastery alone

Fix the bugs with chi

Scrap serenity for chi explosion

Khadgar is an asshole. He made us destroy our legendary weapons, yet still kept his.

Khadgar is an asshole. He made us destroy our legendary weapons, yet still kept his.
    No. That was Magni. Khadgar's got depression tho. Can't blame em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still trying to figure out how in the world the patch was that large. New dungeon, and the horde size of the starter zone that is identical but with separate npcs. I was expecting at least covenant testing or something to start. Oh well, maybe next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Still trying to figure out how in the world the patch was that large. New dungeon, and the horde size of the starter zone that is identical but with separate npcs. I was expecting at least covenant testing or something to start. Oh well, maybe next week.
    Probably Beta prep.

Is that an old model, or a remake of an old model? Looks familiar. Anyways, a boa 2h with sockets is amazing. I wonder if it comes from archeology. Archeology in Cata was great. Bring that back pls.

- - - Updated - - -

Why was the patch that big for just a dungeon?
    It’s Armageddon or whatever the fuck it’s called, yeah it’s an old model

Can we at least get class feedback for all the classes before we go into beta? Paladin, Monk, Hunter, and Rogue have had nothing really mentioned yet beyond their initial class change reveals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    It’s Armageddon or whatever the fuck it’s called, yeah it’s an old model
    To be fair its held up really well. It fooled me into thinking it was new. Very high-quality art for it being made over 10 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we at least get class feedback for all the classes before we go into beta? Paladin, Monk, Hunter, and Rogue have had nothing really mentioned yet beyond their initial class change reveals.
    I main paladin and think they are overall fine. the rest besides maybe hunter seem fine too from what i can tell. Sure they could be better but the specs that are being iterated on needed it more atm. The only spec in the game that really NEEDS a 100% overhaul is Shadow priest. I dont think they are going to do it though.

Maybe they could give them 2 resources, or bring them back to being a mana caster with an insantiy bar? Spells cost mana, but generate insanity. It takes about 90 seconds to get a full inanity bar and enter the new spec cd Surrender to Madness. If you misplay you will run out of mana and be fucked, but with high haste that cd becomes like maybe 45 seconds at the end of the expansion and lasts maybe 20 seconds. Does what surrender to madness does today without killing the priest. Or maybe not even have the mana part and just let them play like an old school priest before Cata, but every minute or so they get to go crazy. There is a balancing act there though. It needs to not be too OP, or it will be OP late xpac, but if its too weak people will feel like they do today. Also damage outside that min or so cd needs to feel good too. Just an idea, but I dont play a ton of Shadow, so someone tell me if this whole idea is shit.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2020-07-02 at 02:51 AM.

To be fair its held up really well. It fulled me into thinking it was new. Very high-quality art for it being made over 10 years ago.
    Nah, bud, it’s a great fuckin sword

I’m guessing a lot of prepatch stuff might end up being Naxx themed which might mean T3, or at least a Wrath tier, recolors. It’s cheap, easy, and I can’t see anyone being upset about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Nah, bud, it’s a great fuckin sword

I’m guessing a lot of prepatch stuff might end up being Naxx themed which might mean T3, or at least a Wrath tier, recolors. It’s cheap, easy, and I can’t see anyone being upset about it
    Fuck, I misspelled fooled. I'm an idiot.

its strange still no medivh or maybe he is not dead yet

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Just stopping in to shout out keyboardturn (https://twitter.com/keyboardturn) for promptly datamining all the new customization options!

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    I don't think they are willing to do any truly major changes to the classes, just tweaks and tuning.
    Some of the changes have been pretty major. They are doing it step by step we still have so many months until release I dont understand why people are losing their shit over this given that now for the first time they are listening to feedback. But obviously they arent going to change all classes with one build. Paladin has seen major changes and so has shamman. Druid have gotten some big changes too.
    Some have been ignored like shadowpriests and rogues. Although they have already made a statement about shadowpriests and they re looking into it.

Likely had included a build that was testing and building things in a zone not normally accessible to players.

Recall a few of the raids being leaked early and some beta visual effects discovered from those.

I recall a time in early legion alpha were if you clipped though the mage class hall in a specific spot it dropped you in a very,very early in development zone of what would eventually become the broken shore assault zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's not really a sword tbh. It's a big club shaped like a sword. It's a bunch of rocks held together in the shape of a sword and it can probably only bludgeon things.
    That describes about 99% of all WoW swords and nearly 100% of all post-Vanilla swords.

Most of those would be way to heavy to actually be useful.