How do you report?

I just played a DH that took kept hovering over cards, doing wierd plays with slow reaction time, and ending the turn exactly when rope was about to end every single turn.

I really think it was a bot. Is there a way to report players that might be bots?

not as far as i know. i want to report someone right now!

Accept that there are bad manners players in this game and be happy they can’t do much more with to grief you.

could just be a player,its actualy a legitimate scumy strategy to always rope because many people play on phones on the toilet or in the bus to work etc,they may need to leave or heck even battery dies out,i have won a ton of games that would have been 100% losses but people just left(me playing normaly)

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    could just be a player,its actualy a legitimate scumy strategy to always rope because many people play on phones on the toilet or in the bus to work etc,they may need to leave or heck even battery dies out,i have won a ton of games that would have been 100% losses but people just left(me playing normaly)
    Yeah, I've thought about that too. Usually I'm not in a hurry when I play and I'm actually multitasking. So now, when I see this I just alt+tab and rope every single turn as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I don't think I have seen any botlike players myself. But players that either rope or look like they have super low IQ, hovering cards and thinking a long time what to do when it's a simple play.

Personally I think the rope should be shorter considering how much it's abused. Or have more cards that affect it. That's why I love Nozdormu. It's too slow to play in a deck, but once discovered, people struggle with the lower rope time and start to make misplays.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever seen a bit in HS. Just people taking their sweet time and roping every turn maybe because they are alt-tabbed or are hoping you'll just concede to not wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a bit in HS. Just people taking their sweet time and roping every turn maybe because they are alt-tabbed or are hoping you'll just concede to not wait.
    I really doubt this is a good idea for them. Every time I see them roping(when its obvious and not just thinking or DC), I mute them, start up another game on second monitor or watch Youtube and rope every single turn till the game ends(just play normally but never click next turn and just let it run out after doing my thing), even if they start playing normally again. I thought most people would do the same. It would be a lot faster for them to just play normally.

You sometimes see that at lower ranks but almost never at diamond or up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I just played a DH that took kept hovering over cards, doing wierd plays with slow reaction time, and ending the turn exactly when rope was about to end every single turn.

I really think it was a bot. Is there a way to report players that might be bots?
    I know when I sometimes let my 6 year old niece play she'll look at all the cards, trying to read them, figuring out which card is the cutest one to play, does her thing and never remembers to press the end turn button. That's why I usually try to limit her to the solo adventures but once in a while she'll venture into constructed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    I really doubt this is a good idea for them. Every time I see them roping(when its obvious and not just thinking or DC), I mute them, start up another game on second monitor or watch Youtube and rope every single turn till the game ends(just play normally but never click next turn and just let it run out after doing my thing), even if they start playing normally again. I thought most people would do the same. It would be a lot faster for them to just play normally.

You sometimes see that at lower ranks but almost never at diamond or up.
    I'd do this more if most of my gaming wasn't done on mobile.