Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later implicated in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

She was arrested in Bedford, New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m. on charges she conspired with Epstein to sexually abuse minors, and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

The six-count indictment in Manhattan federal court alleges that Maxwell helped Epstein groom girls as young as 14 years old, going back as far as 1994.

"In some instances, Maxwell was present for and participated in the sexual abuse of minor victims," the indictment says.

The daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein's and was at the high-flying investor's side for decades.

But she was also alleged to have helped Epstein groom teen girls for sex with the rich and powerful. One of those teens, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, leveled that charge against Maxwell in a 2015 defamation suit, as have a number of other women since.
    Ghislaine Maxwell Arrest: US Atty, FBI Hold Briefing

She probably has enough dirt to topple entire governments. Should be interesting, assuming she doesn't "suicide" herself...

EDIT: Link to Ghislaine Maxwell unsealed court documents
    https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...&order_by=desc
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2020-07-31 at 03:36 PM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching the documentary, that was my big question. Why hasn't she been arrested yet.

Glad to see it was being worked on. She should rot in prison.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    RIP Ghislaine Maxwell, her suicide in the next couple of weeks is going to be really crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

the world was founded on evil. She is obviously going to die but don't you people ever get frustrated knowing these are assassinations and you'll never know the truth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally. She should have been arrested with him the first time.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Somebody will really be not sweating about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Somebody will really be not sweating about this.
    What about tweeting about it? In all caps.
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    the world was founded on evil. She is obviously going to die but don't you people ever get frustrated knowing these are assassinations and you'll never know the truth?
    Of course it bothers people but you only live maybe 75 years on average. So do you enjoy a long life try to be happy and not worry too much if you live in a place where that is possible, or do you fight your entire life to potentially make the lives of others better and the future of our species? Some people definitely do not get to choose but those who do are the ones most burdened.

Hopefully she won't slip on a bullet laced with cyanide and hanging rope. In the unlikely event that this does happen, I'm sure the cameras won't go out just for that moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, most of us have better things to worry about. What movie to watch on Friday night, for example

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Honestly, most of us have better things to worry about. What movie to watch on Friday night, for example
    Obviously it's Hamilton on didney pulse.
    Driving on Sunshine.

you wouldn't care if you were ruled by an evil government if it didn't affect your life?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How long until she mysteriously suicides or dies of Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    RIP Ghislaine Maxwell, her suicide in the next couple of weeks is going to be really crazy.
    Pretty much this, William Barr is going to personally see to it that she gets sent to a prison where the guards are not on their shift and the surveillance is "malfunctioning".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I hope nobody decides to take a break while they're supposed to be monitoring her.
    Maybe she will slip on a bar of soap or something.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Pretty much this, William Barr is going to personally see to it that she gets sent to a prison where the guards are not on their shift and the surveillance is "malfunctioning".
    Either that or she will get the COVID and somehow her ventilator will malfunction. Or a car crash in transport. I honestly don't expect Ghislaine to live much longer. William Barr is Trump's guy, and if Barr isn't involved himself in Epstein, both his boss and a wide network of the most powerful people on Earth are connected to him and there is a less than zero chance she survives till Christmas IMHO.

Unless of course, her arrest was allowed to happen because any proof has been found and neutralized or Trump has covered his own tracks and is prepared to fuck over the rest of Epstein's friendship circle.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Either that or she will get the COVID and somehow her ventilator will malfunction. Or a car crash in transport. I honestly don't expect Ghislaine to live much longer. William Barr is Trump's guy, and if Barr isn't involved himself in Epstein, both his boss and a wide network of the most powerful people on Earth are connected to him and there is a less than zero chance she survives till Christmas IMHO.

Unless of course, her arrest was allowed to happen because any proof has been found and neutralized or Trump has covered his own tracks and is prepared to fuck over the rest of Epstein's friendship circle.
    She can still change her mind or turn even without evidence she is way too dangerous to many powerful perverts including Trump to let live.

10+ Year Old Account
    you wouldn't care if you were ruled by an evil government if it didn't affect your life?
    I don't think Epstein's case is about government, more about dirty rich people going nasty behind the closed doors of their private sex manor

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Epstein's case is about government, more about dirty rich people going nasty behind the closed doors of their private sex manor
    But those rich people are in charge of the government.
    Driving on Sunshine.

The US government is one of the most corrupt, almost every major player in the US gov has special interests or businesses that benefit from policy, it is seeded with corruption.

As people have said, she will be dead before anything can come of it. Pity, not out of any concern for her, she can rot in hell with Epstein, but it would be nice for their victims to get their day in court, and for people to be named so the whole lot can go down with them. So how long do you think it will be before she is dead? If she lasts 2 weeks I will be shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.