Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    FUCK YEAH!! Was waiting on this... I do wonder, how long will she last for?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    I just asked you the same thing. You listed 3 things and made no direct reference as to how it relates.
    you could have at least posted your insane conspiracy theory summary.

You alluded to it earlier and just randomly added a bunch of things so how about it I love a good story.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you stop injecting logic into these conspiracies how can anyone enjoy them then? /s
    Bill Barr provided oversight of the Epstein case, we all know how that ended. His father gave Epstein a job, and wrote a book on child sex slavery.

Ghislaine's father "Robert Maxwell had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said."

Does that not relate?
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Why would they need to if he never got arrested? They would still fly his jets to pedo island? Hell even if you remove the conspiracy, he killed himself to not betray his pedo friends? Much better outlook lol.
    Seems like a needless risk to me. Especially for a guy that's already been investigated for his "proclivities". They don't need his jets to take them to "pedo island". Would have made more sense to take him out back in 2013 or some shit...no one would have batted an eyelash.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    My biggest problem with the Epstein conspiracy theory is this:

If he had all this dirt on all these powerful people...why did they wait until he was arrested to take him out? Obviously they could have taken him out any time they wanted without consequence...so why wait until there's a national spotlight on him?
    I am a "fan" of the idea that Epstein didn't commit suicide, so I'll bite, and apologies if this sounds both reasonable and logical. If they can get to Epstein any where at any time, even in a federal prison, why would they turn of the pedo-tap until they absolutely had to? Once Epstein was in prison and facing life, "they" knew the ride was over. So then they did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    FUCK YEAH!! Was waiting on this... I do wonder, how long will she last for?
    She'll probably die of food poisoning....

Here's a bat shit crazy conspiracy for ZAN15 to make fun of me for.

I think Epstein is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I am a "fan" of the idea that Epstein didn't commit suicide, so I'll bite, and apologies if this sounds both reasonable and logical. If they can get to Epstein any where at any time, even in a federal prison, why would they turn of the pedo-tap until they absolutely had to? Once Epstein was in prison and facing life, "they" knew the ride was over. So then they did it.
    Already answered that in my above post. If these people are so powerful... they don't need him for the "pedo tap". They feds were already on to him. He was a loose end long before he was arrested. Killing him in custody raises suspicion. Hows that for "reasonable and logical"?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Bill Barr provided oversight of the Epstein case, we all know how that ended. His father gave Epstein a job, and wrote a book on child sex slavery.

Ghislaine's father "Robert Maxwell had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said."

Does that not relate?
    Yup you basically confirmed what I said earlier but thank you for taking the time out to write all that nonsense that is part of a much larger conspiracy I have heard before that has no basis in fact and of course lacking any proof.

- - - Updated - - -

no shock at all you feel this way
    Thoughts on pizzagate?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Already answered that in my above post. If these people are so powerful... they don't need him for the "pedo tap". They feds were already on to him. He was a loose end long before he was arrested. Killing him in custody raises suspicion. Hows that for "reasonable and logical"?
    Well, why did Bobby Kennedy's murderer wait until after he won the race for President to take his life...?

I'd say there's tons of precedence in this world of people acting with zero logic, and the rich and powerful not being inherent geniuses. Not that I consider the conspiracy more than a meme, but still.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, given the sheer scope and history of government actions, such as the attempts to get MLK to commit suicide in jail as one example, or the whole of COINTELPRO, the claims about Epstein are not actually ridiculous given how connected he was his deaths mysterious circumstances. The strange saga of the "Finders Cult" or even recently released information about The Finders that also makes the late 80's Satanic Panic and the McMartin's Preschool actually seem more legit of a story. Somebody could have made a bad call, stalled for any number of reasons, dicked around who knows.

Why then and not before? Who knows necessarily, that assumes we have the entire picture. Why wait? Who knows how many factions and competing interests were involved in this story both covering it up, uncovering it, or how many connections the man had or who exactly he was working for. Maybe finding Ghislaine Maxwell was important, Maybe one interested party wanted him alive, another didn't. Maybe people wanted to cover their tracks and get him to spill dirt on others and cover for them, the possibilities are rather high. Why wait till he is in prison could be as simple as, interested parties were paralyzed as to what to do, and as time ran out a plan was crafted and carried out as quickly as possible and with the window of availability at hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

This ain't Stranger Things, I hope you know. No, he's dead. And can I believe that such a cowardly sack of shit killed himself? Absolutely, in fact, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think the only way she survives is if she has a deal with one group of Epstein's pedo island enthusiasts; basically she will cover for some, rat out others and the side she covered for offers her protection, though I doubt that will do her any good. Even if say Trump through Barr has a deal set up to just rat out the Clinton's and such, then that whole network of power brokers will work to get her in a coffin quickly, and even if she survives, why would Trump leave around a loose thread like Maxwell other than sheer stupidity?

If she talks and rats on everyone, she better do it quickly because her death warrant is already signed.
    I think ratting out everyone is the only way out this, if you isolate one group they will point the finger at the other. It's a literal circle firing squad she either outs them all or none of them.

- - - Updated - - -

My biggest problem with the Epstein conspiracy theory is this:

If he had all this dirt on all these powerful people...why did they wait until he was arrested to take him out? Obviously they could have taken him out any time they wanted without consequence...so why wait until there's a national spotlight on him?
    Because he's been arrested before and he got away Scott free, his previous jail sentence literally allowed him to come to the jail when he felt like it.

McMartin's Preschool actually seem more legit of a story.
    are you serious?

so the kids were in fact sent to secret underground lairs by being flushed down the toilet.....?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Well, why did Bobby Kennedy's murderer wait until after he won the race for President to take his life...?
    Bobby Kennedy never won the race for President. He was killed after winning the California primary. If there was a conspiracy there...that's an example of taken someone out before they become too much of a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Yup you basically confirmed what I said earlier but thank you for taking the time out to write all that nonsense that is part of a much larger conspiracy I have heard before that has no basis in fact and of course lacking any proof.

- - - Updated - - -

no shock at all you feel this way
    Thoughts on pizzagate?
    You are satan.
    [Infraction]

But it was true...
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2020-07-02 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Bobby Kennedy never won the race for President. He was killed after winning the California primary. If there was a conspiracy there...that's an example of taken someone out before they become too much of a threat.
    Oh yeah that's right, although by that time he'd fired up a LOT of people to his ideals already. Not that much changed regardless.

Here's a little recount of theories that turned out true, just to exemplify how F-ed up the world can be. Some are in jest, but still.

https://www.readersdigest.com.au/tru...ed-out-be-true

It's also a pattern that "conspiracies" tend to be hidden, and only revealed by de-classification of documents etc.

I sincerely doubt that Epstein was a case that 30+ years from now, paperwork coming forth will prove shady business. He was a sadsack of a man and took his own life rather than face Justice.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-07-02 at 10:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think ratting out everyone is the only way out this, if you isolate one group they will point the finger at the other. It's a literal circle firing squad she either outs them all or none of them.
    You are probably right. Nobody could credibly ensure she survive the year or even this summer either way. She either brings it all down or takes her secrets to the grave.

Other angles I think need to be looked into is this guy's bizarre ties to the Science community and research. Epstein was mad into research in eugenics and seemed to be extremely friendly with Bill Gates, and Gov. Richardson on that front. As well, Epstein apparently had the full control of Leslie Wexner, I mean, in general, do we even fully know where Epstein got all his money in the first place? Plus his ties to the New York business community is what brought Trump into his orbit, and the two maintained a friendship from that time, and while I've heard stories of a falling out, who knows how true that really is. Everyone is going to claim they had a falling out or didn't know, or knew but were scarred.

And while generally, I'd say the "Intellectual Dork Web" folks are trash, curiously enough both Eric Weinstein and Sam Harris had met the guy and Eric Weinstein did describe the details and the levels he thinks that Epstein was involved in:

His assessment being this was some intelligence agencies project, not a well-done project but a project and seemed heavily involved in the sciences and research grants. Epstein's bigger network of influence was funding scientific research for SOMEONE, and with a lot of interest in genetics, and a lot of hints towards eugenics. A lot of philanthropic foundations were heavily involved with Epstein, and as I mentioned the Gates' especially which kinda fits given the kinda Eugenicsy bent to Bill Gates causes and philanthropy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Because he's been arrested before and he got away Scott free, his previous jail sentence literally allowed him to come to the jail when he felt like it.
    That doesn't even remotely address the question i posed.

Being arrested before makes him more of a loose end.

Think about it this way...If Jeffrey Epstein died in a place crash 3 or 4 years ago...would you even have noticed? If they can kill him whenever they want with zero consequences...why wait until he's in federal custody with an international spotlight on him?

You are satan.
    hmm interesting, I have been called evil a whole lot by the Ex...maybe....there is some logic finally from you here??

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't even remotely address the question i posed.

Being arrested before makes him more of a loose end.

Think about it this way...If Jeffrey Epstein died in a place crash 3 or 4 years ago...would you even have noticed? If they can kill him whenever they want with zero consequences...why wait until he's in federal custody with an international spotlight on him?
    its always weird how some of the richest, smartest, most well connected, criminal masterminds all seem to have a problem pulling off things like this even though they are behind some of the biggest plans to do the most ridiculously impossible shit.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I'm not going to believe the "Suicide" headlining the news next week.

You are probably right. Nobody could credibly ensure she survive the year or even this summer either way. She either brings it all down or takes her secrets to the grave.

Other angles I think need to be looked into is this guy's bizarre ties to the Science community and research. Epstein was mad into research in eugenics and seemed to be extremely friendly with Bill Gates, and Gov. Richardson on that front. As well, Epstein apparently had the full control of Leslie Wexner, I mean, in general, do we even fully know where Epstein got all his money in the first place? Plus his ties to the New York business community is what brought Trump into his orbit, and the two maintained a friendship from that time, and while I've heard stories of a falling out, who knows how true that really is. Everyone is going to claim they had a falling out or didn't know, or knew but were scarred.

And while generally, I'd say the "Intellectual Dork Web" folks are trash, curiously enough both Eric Weinstein and Sam Harris had met the guy and Eric Weinstein did describe the details and the levels he thinks that Epstein was involved in:

His assessment being this was some intelligence agencies project, not a well-done project but a project and seemed heavily involved in the sciences and research grants. Epstein's bigger network of influence was funding scientific research for SOMEONE, and with a lot of interest in genetics, and a lot of hints towards eugenics. A lot of philanthropic foundations were heavily involved with Epstein, and as I mentioned the Gates' especially which kinda fits given the kinda Eugenicsy bent to Bill Gates causes and philanthropy.

Damn this thread has gone bat shit conspiracy crazy real fast.
    You never have to wonder why our political landscape is such a mess with this crap being floated and believed at such the rate it is....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!