Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Goddamn, Tyrande is looking tall asf in that still.
    Blizz artists probably saw Makani's art and realized Tyrande is best when tall and with MAH-SCLE
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Blizz artists probably saw Makani's art and realized Tyrande is best when tall and with MAH-SCLE
    I remember she was shorter than Vereesa and Liadrin in Suramar. I'm happy they fixed her height again. Tall Tyrande is best Tyrande.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Goddamn, Tyrande is looking tall asf in that still.
    Well, nelfs are supposed to be tall bois/gurls. Depicting her as shorter than even Liadrin, back in the Suramar campaign, was frankly hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Well, nelfs are supposed to be tall bois/gurls. Depicting her as shorter than even Liadrin, back in the Suramar campaign, was frankly hilarious.
    I know right, what were they even thinking. Night Elf females are literally a foot and a half taller than Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Maybe to one such as you. I explained very clearly she is not in the Alliance military structure. She works for Anduin Wrynn, not for the alliance.
    Let me make this clear to you, since you obviously struggle. It means that say, Genn or Shaw can't order her around. She will not fight wars for the Alliance. She will only protect Anduin.
    Anduin is the leader of the alliance. How do you follow what Anduin tells you to do and yet not be an alliance character? ??? Anduin tells her to spy on the Horde... how is that "neutral"?

Tell me one thing she has done for the Horde. I'm waiting.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-07-02 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Anduin is the leader of the alliance. How do you follow what Anduin tells you to do and yet not be an alliance character? ??? Anduin tells her to spy on the Horde... how is that "neutral"?
    I mean, consultants are a thing in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    I mean, consultants are a thing in the real world.
    Okay, so tell me what happens if you work under Xi Jin Ping. He tells you to steal technological secrets from an american company and then you do it. Can you still be "neutral" to America? No. You would either be put in prison or sanctioned. Espionage is not "consulting".

Okay, so tell me what happens if you work under Xi Jin Ping. He tells you to steal technological secrets from an american company and then you do it. Can you still be "neutral" to America? No. You would either be put in prison or sanctioned. Espionage is not "consulting".

That wasn't the initial argument you presented. You asked how she could possibly be considered a neutral/non alliance character and I gave you reasoning.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why would pandaren, ask you to steal technological secrets?
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Why would pandaren, ask you to steal technological secrets?
    Because they want to automate the brewing process for mass production.

Tell me one thing she has done for the Horde. I'm waiting.
    She provided communications between the horde and the alliance in order to rescue horde characters and to make peace. Something that benefited both factions.

Anduin is the leader of the alliance. How do you follow what Anduin tells you to do and yet not be an alliance character?
    I'm guessing the implication is that Anduin doesn't ask Valeera to do things that would compromise her neutrality, yeah? Just a guess. Acting on behalf of Anduin means exactly that. It doesn't necessitate acting on behalf of the Alliance's wartime interests, and I would assume that both Anduin and Valeera (and by extension, those few in the Horde that Valeera has contact with) have a mutual understanding of where that line is, and not crossing it.

Anduin tells her to spy on the Horde... how is that "neutral"?
    Just because Valeera is Anduin's spy doesn't necessarily mean that she's spying harmfully on the Horde. She's not SI:7, and the world is bigger than just the faction war, you know. There could be any number of other matters/threats/situations that Anduin sees fit to let Valeera be his eyes for at any given moment that doesn't involve the Horde.

Besides acting as a messenger bird between Anduin and the anti-Banshee bunch, what has she actually done directly to harm or undermine the Horde? Honest question, because I'm looking her up and not finding much.

See, the problem with this is that it's not at all descriptive of what Valeera's job seems to be when it comes to Anduin and the Horde. Again, can you give me an example of Valeera being directly involved with anything similar to stealing the Horde's secrets? Like I said, tried looking, can't find anything.