15+ Year Old Account

Got new merch!!!

So after several problems with the USPS & unforeseen problem with the maker I finally got these awesome custom car decals for my car. Absolutely love the end result. What was nice is I had only ordered the Dark Lady one but the lady who made the decal decided to throw in the Horde logo one and a really cool Horde bottle holder (the ones that keep your glass bottles cold while you're drinking from it). I had initially posted the company's name on the Blizznerd Facebook group but the owner got bombarded with private messages requesting the same thing be made that she asked me to remove her company's name for the time being because with COVID she's been swamped getting orders done in time. Once things settle down she's ok'd me to post her company name though. These are the results and only cost me $15 shipping included!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice ones if it wasn't for the fact that the first one is outdated now.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

And how was the rest of your day? Anything else special happened that you want to share?

Also, what's so hard to get regarding these stickers? Shouldn't there be like a ton of merch pages that would offer similar or the same stickers?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    And how was the rest of your day? Anything else special happened that you want to share?

Also, what's so hard to get regarding these stickers? Shouldn't there be like a ton of merch pages that would offer similar or the same stickers?
    I searched for Forsaken ones and searched for ones that have that phrase on it (something very common for Forsaken NPCs to say) and found nothing. This one includes the Horde logo, Forsaken logo, and the common Forsaken phrase on it.