Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Well, Rastakhan doesn't have a Death Note lol

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope it's skippable the second time if it's done on another character
    true, he doesn't have an item from one of the most cringe tv shows. He has that perk

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Well, there's kind of a lot of fucking wizards running around the world.

Doesn't seem too hard for Anduin to go "hey, can y'all make my city float too? I'll give you lots of gold"
    Go ahead, count them. Outside of encampments of the established magic factions, they're actually very rare, and most commoners don't have ready access to one.
    You seem to have forgotten that the PCs are distinctly not commoners. We've probably encountered the better part of the worlds total magic community.

Zeppelins don't need a mage, and goblins are well known to sell to anybody who can pay.
    Guns can be used by anybody.
    Conjured food is not readily available everywhere, and inferior to regular food.

As for the cities... because the concept is stupid. Flying cities may sound cool, but in practice they generally wouldn't be worth the effort unless you for some reason can't build them on land. They actually make a lot of things harder, especially in regards to logistics.
    There's also the risk involved in having to deal with others to keep your house from falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Go ahead, count them. Outside of encampments of the established magic factions, they're actually very rare, and most commoners don't have ready access to one.
    You seem to have forgotten that the PCs are distinctly not commoners. We've probably encountered the better part of the worlds total magic community.

Zeppelins don't need a mage, and goblins are well known to sell to anybody who can pay.
    Guns can be used by anybody.
    Conjured food is not readily available everywhere, and inferior to regular food.

As for the cities... because the concept is stupid. Flying cities may sound cool, but in practice they generally wouldn't be worth the effort unless you for some reason can't build them on land. They actually make a lot of things harder, especially in regards to logistics.
    There's also the risk involved in having to deal with others to keep your house from falling down.
    PREACH. And as Huth said, conjured bread probably tastes like crap anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    PREACH. And as Huth said, conjured bread probably tastes like crap anyway...
    Nobody will ever know if conjured bread tastes good. Probably the average mage is like your typical fast food. I know I'm totally over analyzing things(Like everyone here) but... I'm amused >.>

Also.... no preach.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-07-02 at 09:59 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    I've never seen somebody so upset over real-time physics on weapons that float in place
    We also jog all over Azeroth with greatswords and mauls carrying them in ONE hand (or two in the case of Fury). 2H run animations are a far more offensive sin to me that having unrealistic weaponry in a high-fantasy setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nobody will ever know if conjured bread tastes good. Probably the average mage is like your typical fast food. I know I'm totally over analyzing things(Like everyone here) but... I'm amused >.>

Also.... no preach.
    Conjured food probably disappears from your stomach fifteen minutes after the mage logs out.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Idk dude, i doubt death knights would want to get cooked alive (dead) by red dragons.
    for power we can do anything rly

a fire spec instead of frost, with just a reskin would be fucking awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    So maw zone next week or just world quests with beta?

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Just realized we haven't heard from Towelie in a while
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    The crooked serpent with no eyes is watching from the endless sky. Forked tongues flicker through the black pits in dead stars.The veil between dream and dreamer slides away like skin from bone. And even the darkness howls for the light it once despised.<The rest of the note is illegible, covered in strange glyphs and scribbles.>

An emerald sun dawns in the vault of the heavens, but casts no shadow. The world lifts her voice in terror, but only one can hear her cries.From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked serpent feasts on stars. It has no eyes to see, but it dreams of infinite endings and beginnings.<Strange glyphs and writing in an unknown language cover the rest of the scroll.>
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-07-03 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But . . . conjured croissants? Muffins? Strudel?
    All probably taste meh. Only one ancestral ingredient can make a croissant delicious sweetie, and it's butter, not magic

are there any questline involving the arbiter? or is it mostly mentions, i mean people kind of found her with farsight in a sleeping state, i guess we wont see her till maw endgame questlines or at the end of some of the covenant stories? Just feels off that even tho evry zone is already in theres no direct contact with someone thats believed to be a major storyline character while on the other hand the jailer is introduced in the very first intro

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    All probably taste meh. Only one ancestral ingredient can make a croissant delicious sweetie, and it's butter, not magic
    What about arcane butter?

I can't believe it's conjured butter.

7+ Year Old Account
    A few of the Soulbind traits need some changes.

Like this one:
    Niya's Tools: Poison - Your interrupts apply Niya's Paralytic Poison to your target, dealing [(5.8% of Spell power + 5.8% of Attack power) * 30] Nature damage over 30 sec. Targets with Niya's Paralytic Poison take an additional (100% of Spell power + 100% of Attack power) Nature damage if interrupted once more.

As a priest that won't touch shadow even with a 10 feet pole... this is beyond useless.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, the soulbinds are essentially split by which type of conduit they get three off; defense/offense/utility (healing). Niya is the offense soulbind (three red conduits)
    I get that, but since Soulbinds are not class specific but universally available to everyone, all traits should have at least SOME universal use.

Since Silence is shadow only, i literally won't be able to use it.
    At all.

Formerly known as Arafal

This one is ridiculous too:

Venthyr - Nadjia the Mistblade

- Dauntless Duelist : The first enemy you damage in combat is marked as your Adversary. You deal 4% more damage to them, and they deal 2% less damage to you. You may only have one Adversary at a time.

- Thrill Seeker : While in combat, you gain a stack of Thrill Seeker every 2 sec, or 4 stacks on killing an enemy. At 40 stacks Thrill Seeker is consumed to grant you Euphoria, speeding up everything you do by 20% for 10 sec. Thrill Seeker decays rapidly while you are not in combat.

With this and the main covenant ability Venthyr is just stupidly OP in PvE compared to the other covenants.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post

Finally.
    it's the zandalari troll hairstule, minus the golden loops.

looks lie it atleast.. only need pale skin and you got yourself another lost clan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    This one is ridiculous too:

Venthyr - Nadjia the Mistblade

- Dauntless Duelist : The first enemy you damage in combat is marked as your Adversary. You deal 4% more damage to them, and they deal 2% less damage to you. You may only have one Adversary at a time.

- Thrill Seeker : While in combat, you gain a stack of Thrill Seeker every 2 sec, or 4 stacks on killing an enemy. At 40 stacks Thrill Seeker is consumed to grant you Euphoria, speeding up everything you do by 20% for 10 sec. Thrill Seeker decays rapidly while you are not in combat.

With this and the main covenant ability Venthyr is just stupidly OP in PvE compared to the other covenants.
    and you didn't een quoted the actual OP ones from the venthyr which is more hilarious.
    Everyone knew venthyr were gonna end up top.

Hey, the Venthyr could be terrible, but I would still pick them for their lovely aesthetics and zone.

7+ Year Old Account
    And then there are other traits which are just universally useless, pointless and idk why they even exist.

Vorkai Sharpening Techniques
    Your weapon takes no durability damage.
    I mean lol.

Woo, my repair cost is down 50 gold.
    Hooray.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    And then there are other traits which are just universally useless, pointless and idk why they even exist.

I mean lol.

Woo, my repair cost is down 50 gold.
    Hooray.
    Honestly, I would argue that this is more useful seeing as weapons breaking in the middle of a M+ run is just as aggravating each time. Removing that possibilty is always nice.
    The world revamp dream will never die!