Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    This one is ridiculous too:

Venthyr - Nadjia the Mistblade

- Dauntless Duelist : The first enemy you damage in combat is marked as your Adversary. You deal 4% more damage to them, and they deal 2% less damage to you. You may only have one Adversary at a time.

- Thrill Seeker : While in combat, you gain a stack of Thrill Seeker every 2 sec, or 4 stacks on killing an enemy. At 40 stacks Thrill Seeker is consumed to grant you Euphoria, speeding up everything you do by 20% for 10 sec. Thrill Seeker decays rapidly while you are not in combat.

With this and the main covenant ability Venthyr is just stupidly OP in PvE compared to the other covenants.
    So...1 enemy u have. a 6% advantaye on and the other u get the weakest cooldown buff for half the time ( most class buffs are 30%, and last 15 to 30 seconds. An uncontrolled 20% buff for 10 seconds every 80 seconds , isnnt much)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Honestly, I would argue that this is more useful seeing as weapons breaking in the middle of a M+ run is just as aggravating each time. Removing that possibilty is always nice.
    Can't you just use the mammoth or yak to repair?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    And then there are other traits which are just universally useless, pointless and idk why they even exist.

I mean lol.

Woo, my repair cost is down 50 gold.
    Hooray.
    "This thing is useless all it does is something usefull"

Those utility ones arent suppose to be game breaking just a little fun flavor. U are in good with the master at arms? Your weapon is indestrictible. Like the guy who sends u flowers every day
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    This one is ridiculous too:

Venthyr - Nadjia the Mistblade

- Dauntless Duelist : The first enemy you damage in combat is marked as your Adversary. You deal 4% more damage to them, and they deal 2% less damage to you. You may only have one Adversary at a time.

- Thrill Seeker : While in combat, you gain a stack of Thrill Seeker every 2 sec, or 4 stacks on killing an enemy. At 40 stacks Thrill Seeker is consumed to grant you Euphoria, speeding up everything you do by 20% for 10 sec. Thrill Seeker decays rapidly while you are not in combat.

With this and the main covenant ability Venthyr is just stupidly OP in PvE compared to the other covenants.
    Well damn, not to mention the General Draven one that gives your class ability an extra 10% versatility buff to you and 4% to 4 nearby allies each time you use it. It is like that covenant was designed to be OP in M+. Just imagine full Venthyr teams potentially having a near constant 26% versatility buff.

Hopefully we see some nerfs to that covenant eventually. I don't mind some variance in effectiveness, but this s getting ridiculous unless there is some as of yet unseen mechanic that makes it less efective than initially thought.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

U cant summon mounts indoors.

And the weak flavor soulbinds arent suppose to be strong

Some dungeons are indoors, and if I am the kind of person that forgets to always repair gear right before starting a run, what makes you think I am the kind of person that remembers to restock on repair tools?

Besides, 50 gold is not a lot, but if you raid more than once a week or do a reasonable amount of M+ this would save you quite a lot over time. Not just because the weapon is the most expensive item to repair. Over the course of the expansion this could potentially save you thousands of gold.

Well damn, not to mention the General Draven one that gives your class ability an extra 10% versatility buff to you and 4% to 4 nearby allies each time you use it. It is like that covenant was designed to be OP in M+. Just imagine full Venthyr teams potentially having a near constant 26% versatility buff.

Hopefully we see some nerfs to that covenant eventually. I don't mind some variance in effectiveness, but this s getting ridiculous unless there is some as of yet unseen mechanic that makes it less efective than initially thought.
    I dont see why theyd make it stack. If u are that soulbind too, you prob get a max of 10% or 14%.

Other covenants have buffs too and literally all they have to do is tweak the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I dont see why theyd make it stack. If u are that soulbind too, you prob get a max of 10% or 14%.

Other covenants have buffs too and literally all they have to do is tweak the numbers
    Probably not, but 10-14% versatility is still a significant amount. Especially given that it is not a proc or tied to a cooldown that is constant over the various classes but instead has a variable one that potentially means that you could have insanely high uptime.
    I mean, all it takes is for one of the classes to have a 30 second cooldown on their class ability and that player has a 33% uptime on an ability that gives you 10% exta damage, not to mention the rest of the party having 33% uptime on the 4% buff. Combine this with several players having a similar short cooldown and you could easily maneuver your cooldown usage in such a way that you have 100% uptime on that buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Made from the milk of polymorphed prisoners in the Violet Hold. Polymorph them into sheep and cows and then milk them!
    That's nasty and genius at the same time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Made from the milk of polymorphed prisoners in the Violet Hold. Polymorph them into sheep and cows and then milk them!
    Right, from now on i'm not eating any mage food anymore.

Formerly known as Arafal

How long does a prisonner need to stay polymorphed before you can milk them? Can you just do it right after you transform them, or do you need to feed them and wait for them to process the milk first?

Maybe that's what Jaina did with all those blood elves
    Don't ist deviantart hear this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some dungeons are indoors, and if I am the kind of person that forgets to always repair gear right before starting a run, what makes you think I am the kind of person that remembers to restock on repair tools?

Besides, 50 gold is not a lot, but if you raid more than once a week or do a reasonable amount of M+ this would save you quite a lot over time. Not just because the weapon is the most expensive item to repair. Over the course of the expansion this could potentially save you thousands of gold.
    If you are the type of guy that constantly keeps forgetting about repairing/bringing hammers, then you didn't prepare for the run properly, and no trait should fix that. Beside, it's weapon only. You break any other gear piece and you also get a big stat drop, that makes it nigh impossible to play. And regarding cost, it's simply part of the price of doing PvE. Plus, any half-decent guild would offer grepairs. So ye, overall veeeeery weak trait, borderline useless actually.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-07-03 at 11:02 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    How long does a prisonner need to stay polymorphed before you can milk them? Can you just do it right after you transform them, or do you need to feed them and wait for them to process the milk first?
    Just make sure you use female prisoners...

- - - Updated - - -

Probably not, but 10-14% versatility is still a significant amount. Especially given that it is not a proc or tied to a cooldown that is constant over the various classes but instead has a variable one that potentially means that you could have insanely high uptime.
    I mean, all it takes is for one of the classes to have a 30 second cooldown on their class ability and that player has a 33% uptime on an ability that gives you 10% exta damage, not to mention the rest of the party having 33% uptime on the 4% buff. Combine this with several players having a similar short cooldown and you could easily maneuver your cooldown usage in such a way that you have 100% uptime on that buff.
    That one will likely get a "can only occur every x minutes".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    and you didn't een quoted the actual OP ones from the venthyr which is more hilarious.
    Everyone knew venthyr were gonna end up top.
    I don't get why everybody talks about Draven. Have you seen Theotar? Free Transmog!

Oh, and he makes your teleport instant and gives you a Cheat Death. I suppose that's helpful too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    What about arcane butter?

I can't believe it's conjured butter.
    Now ladies, you have my attention. Tell me more about that arcane butter thou speakest of...

And then there are other traits which are just universally useless, pointless and idk why they even exist.

I mean lol.

Woo, my repair cost is down 50 gold.
    Hooray.
    Eh, it's less useful but not useless plus I think some of the abilities are just supposed to be sort of...whatever.

Like they can't all be bangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Now ladies, you have my attention. Tell me more about that arcane butter thou speakest of...
    See? Not so crazy now, am I?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    See? Not so crazy now, am I?
    Well, the polymorphed inmates butter really DOES make all the difference.

Also, it's another day without alpha and without beards for trolls. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Well, the polymorphed inmates butter really DOES make all the difference.

Also, it's another day without alpha and without beards for trolls. Sad.
    Even just one troll beard would be better than nothing.

God, I wish the Venthyr ability wasn't booty for mages. Their soulbinds look absurdly strong, now that I'm going through them.

The first enemy you damage in combat is marked as your Adversary. You deal 4% more damage to them, and they deal 2% less damage to you. You may only have one Adversary at a time.
    This is absurd.
    The benefits of Well Fed, Flask, and weapon enchant effects are increased by 15%.
    bb pls
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-07-03 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Even just one troll beard would be better than nothing.

God, I wish the Venthyr ability wasn't booty for mages. Their soulbinds look absurdly strong, now that I'm going through them.

This is absurd.

bb pls
    Well that is how Blizzard says they’ll balance the covenants (they actually won’t), give one strong soulbinds and crappy abilities, and another crappy binds and strong abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Well that is how Blizzard says they’ll balance the covenants (they actually won’t), give one strong soulbinds and crappy abilities, and another crappy binds and strong abilities.
    ...They just came out, thats what feedback is for. Declaring they won't is foolish.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi