Page 1 of 2
LastLast

To ALL EU Playes (PvP) -Solo

If you are solo queue you need to know that highly organized groups are doing AB/WSG lmost 24/7 .. (Both Factions)

/This is a public service announcement
    Last edited by Cempa; 2020-07-02 at 05:45 PM.

I'm sure none of the solo players have noticed by now that they get pitted against premades a lot of the time.
    Thanks for letting us know.

A well organised premade can be a devastating force. I've experienced this first hand.

So where are they advertised then?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    Download that honor addon ..Start ranking on your server .. As soon as 'they' pick you up and notice you WILL be contacted and TOLD to follow the rules or else.

At that point you can obey and get invite to said discord or ignore and get few days ban and pretty much guarantee you aint seeing anything close to 12 or higher.

People in BG's are not there to enjoy the game .. They there for gear (raid weapons are rare to drop) and some specs PvP items or two is BiS or very close to it till AQ40!
    Last edited by Cempa; 2020-07-03 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Download that honor addon ..Start ranking on your server .. As soon as 'they' pick you up and notice you WILL be contacted and TOLD to follow the rules or else.

At that point you can obey and get invite to said discord or ignore and get few days ban and pretty much guarantee you aint seeing anything close to 12 or higher.

People in BG's are not there to enjoy the game .. They there for gear (raid weapons are rare to drop) and some specs PvP items or two is BiS or very close to it till AQ40!
    Is it really that bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

If you obey do you get invited to the Cheyenne Mountain Complex to see the star gate?

10+ Year Old Account

I highly doubt everyone in BGs feels that way. Plenty of people PvP because they enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    Discord and PvP addons mostly.

10+ Year Old Account

So what you're saying is they're a Discord with extra sprinkles of cancer, where you gotta bend over?

10+ Year Old Account
    Premades?

Welcome to the classic experience.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Someone is mad their servers brackets got broken, lol.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are solo queue you need to know that highly organized groups are doing AB/WSG lmost 24/7 .. (Both Factions)

/This is a public service announcement
    In other news, sky is usually blue, and the sun is hot. This is also a public service announcement

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Is it really that bad?
    Yes it is, just as it was back in vanilla. If you want to pvp alot and rank, you gotta get in line and follow the "rules". Find a grp, or they find you. One of the reasons that ranking all the way up to 14 takes so long. If you are far behind in the line, its going to take forever. All the while you gotta put in the same amount of time, if not more, into bgs to farm honor.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Yes it is, just as it was back in vanilla. If you want to pvp alot and rank, you gotta get in line and follow the "rules". Find a grp, or they find you. One of the reasons that ranking all the way up to 14 takes so long. If you are far behind in the line, its going to take forever. All the while you gotta put in the same amount of time, if not more, into bgs to farm honor.
    It was nowhere like this in Vanilla. The only similarity was that it took just as long.

Pepegas started the thing with trying to manage brackets, way after Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    It was nowhere like this in Vanilla. The only similarity was that it took just as long.

I remember people did this back in vanilla. I did alot of pvp but never decided to really rank, but alot of my real life friends tried to. Even though it was alot harder back then to set up, there was systems that put people "in line" for ranking. Today its much, much easier to follow up cause theres better addons and other communication options. Back then it was alot harder, but it happend. On a smaller scale? Yeah probably, but it did happen. The backlash of not getting in line and follow the order would be much bigger in vanilla to. If someone decided to break out and not respect the rules, they would be outcasted on the server. Even high pop realms back then were much fewer people than a medium realm now. Even less people reached 60, so over time it was like you knew everyone at max lvl.

How it is in classic today is just a sign of the modern gaming community. It was alot more relaxed back in vanilla and alot of that comes from many people just not knowing enough about how the game worked. Today everyone knows and this is the result. So it did happen in vanilla, but alot of people just didnt know or cared about it. But for those who did - this is how they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

Yes it was like this in Vanilla. The big difference is that battlegroups came much later so it wasn't as "bad" as it is today, it all depends on how you look at it. I remember well when WSG was released, the top alliance guild on my server absolutely dominated everything and controlled their faction rankings. We had to make premades to combat it and tbh there were only a couple of those on the horde side, with one being the dominant one.
    "DIE, INSECT!" - words to live by

Is this another one of those "I was just farming rep for my av offhand and accidentally managed to play for 20 hours a day for 7 days, which pissed off actual rankers on my server and made them blacklist me from their groups" complaint thread?

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I'm sure none of the solo players have noticed by now that they get pitted against premades a lot of the time.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Where do these ridiculous assumptions come from?

@OP Most solo players adjusted already. Most groups I am in test how tryhard the premade is (actually beat quite a few). If there is no chance of winning we don't accept rez after 1 or 2 deaths. This way the game ends fast and you deny them extra honor and "fun".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    It was nothing like that back in vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water