Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Donald Trump is obviously not all-powerful.
    well as a human pretty close even with those who are not incompetent they still make mistakes (Xi, Putin etc.), and as they say all powerful does not mean all knowing.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    well as a human pretty close even with those who are not incompetent they still make mistakes (Xi, Putin etc.), and as they say all powerful does not mean all knowing.
    They just perceive themselves as Gods, they are not actually Gods.

- - - Updated - - -

I think there's a lot of people that would want anyone that ran a pedo ring dead.

I also think that someone looking at spending the rest of his life in prison is plenty motivated to take his own life.

My big problem with conspiracy theories of any type is that so often the people behind them need to be both all-powerful and incompetent at the same time
    Or, they just need to be sufficiently powerful, motivated, and you know unfortunately for them, they can't be omniscient and omnipresent. They can't know every detail going on, but the idea that a conspiracy doesn't exist or can't exist is flatly untrue. These are things that can and do happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    RIP Ghislaine Maxwell, her suicide in the next couple of weeks is going to be really crazy.
    Are we talking about the Epstein kind?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They just perceive themselves as Gods, they are not actually Gods.
    Yup and even actual gods in our mythologies are pretty incompetent themselves.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think there's a lot of people that would want anyone that ran a pedo ring dead.

I also think that someone looking at spending the rest of his life in prison is plenty motivated to take his own life.

My big problem with conspiracy theories of any type is that so often the people behind them need to be both all-powerful and incompetent at the same time
    I mean, have you met the Trump Administration? Because that is them in a nutshell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the power to the entire city will go out when she suicides and everyone will be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Are we talking about the Epstein kind?
    It's the only option for people like them who have dirt on the rich and powerful!
    If not that, maybe some random act of violence in her prison cel or a car crash while she was being moved to somewhere.

I'll be really surprised if she lives.

Anyone want to take any bets on how long before she commits "Suicide" like Epstein did.

Donald Trump is obviously not all-powerful.
    guy is pushing almost 100 years old and his lived his entire life as a multi multi billionaire and became president. He's not only powerful but has lived the most fulfilling life possible for a human being.

Only thing Donald Trump hasn't done in his life is military service. Which is why Putin is technically scarier.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    It's the only option for people like them who have dirt on the rich and powerful!
    If not that, maybe some random act of violence in her prison cel or a car crash while she was being moved to somewhere.

I'll be really surprised if she lives.
    Yea, I don't think anyone is expecting her to live very long now. Also, is that Mozgus in your avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is she dead yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    True no one has been held accountable not even for the first deal Epstein got that let him get away with it only Epstein and now this woman are going to pay some kind of price.
    The US attorney that let him off the hook was in Trump’s staff until last year. Alexander Acosta was the United States Secretary of Labor from 2017 to 2019.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a bit different than that, since the incompetence is what often kicks off the conspiracy in the first place. Competence wouldn’t leave any holes or be adequately explained, to avoid conspiracy.

I personally think it’s interesting, that in a big money conspiracy of elites, the two biggest targets were Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates. Two people who don’t run corporations, but are philanthropist whose charity work is being the focus of the conspiracy. It’s not an oligarch like Trump, who was close with Epstein and has the political office to cover it up. It’s not Kotch brothers or the Waltons... it’s not Exxon or Goldman Sachs. It’s pretty interesting if you think about that part...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Why the Gates hate?
    Same reason the Hillary hate... they are philanthropist, so hating on them doesn’t actually hurt corporate power or the actual billionaire running the country, like Waltons or Kotch. When Hillary was the target, her evil corporation was Clinton Foundation. Now Gates is being attacked, who is evil because of his Gates Foundation.

It’s a way to attack the rich and powerful, without actually attacking generational oligarchs like Trump, Waltons or Kotch...

Edit: Think about it for just a second... if this is all a plot by corporate elites, why are the targets always charity organizations that counter the effect of these corporate elites? Gates left Microsoft... Hillary was never a corporate owner... unlike institutional oligarch like Trump, Waltons, Kotch... both came from middle income homes and busted ass to be wealthy. Both ended up with their primary work being charity...

Edit 2: When Trump leaves office, he isn’t going to be a charitable philanthropist. He will go back to being a corporate owner, building gaudy buildings all over the world. With giant gold TRUMP printed on them, as he bitches about destroying culture.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-03 at 12:37 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Yea, I don't think anyone is expecting her to live very long now. Also, is that Mozgus in your avatar?
    Yeah it is! Hah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, as long as you focus on these conspiracy theories, this shit just happens all over the world. Yet... for some reason... It’s Bill Gates and not energy giants? Strange... this isn’t a conspiracy theory:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    Yeah it is! Hah.
    To be honest I only wanted to ask that lol. I wonder what he would say about this whole situation. To the torture dungeon probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    To be honest I only wanted to ask that lol. I wonder what he would say about this whole situation. To the torture dungeon probably.
    I think he would try and make Ghislaine repent in the worst possible way.

As Donald Trump has proven those two are not mutually exclusive besides even with all the power in the world they are still human.
    It's cute that you think that Trump has power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    It's cute that you think that Trump has power.
    The president of US and a billionaire, doesn’t have power?

Edit: When people are arguing that Bill Gates and Clintons do have power? I’m pretty confident in saying that at this time, Trump has more power than Bill Gates and Clintons combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The president of US and a billionaire, doesn’t have power?

Edit: When people are arguing that Bill Gates and Clintons do have power? I’m pretty confident in saying that at this time, Trump has more power than Bill Gates and Clintons combined.
    No no no, you see Gates and the Clintons draw their powers from their ring of satanic pizza parlors; little ol’ god-fearing Trump with his hard earned money and small-town values can’t possibly compete with them alone!

As for the topic at hand, vis-a-vis people casting sarcastic “suicide” aspersions...

Are you going to do anything to stop it?

Who are you demanding change the situation?

What actions are you taking to ensure the removal of the people responsible?

Or are you just cursing the darkness with a tired joke?

Cuz if it’s really only the latter... it’s real damn tiresome at this point.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iate-says.html

Ghislaine Maxwell will be 'naming names' and 'fully co-operating' with the FBI and Prince Andrew is among those 'very worried' about what she might reveal, a former associate of Jeffrey Epstein has claimed.
    Says a "former associate"... pretty good article nonetheless

The implications could take down Trump, Prince Andrew etc... She's pictured with so many people, the flight logs, the black book... good lord.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions