10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, let's talk about Trump's Nobel Prize.

It's fucked.

NK turns directly to the camera and says meeting Trump is pointless.

Wow. The epic troll continues to regenerate 3hp/round because Trump has no fire.
    When North Korea is accurately calling out a person for being a political charlatan, you know that person is in some deep shit.

As far as the Nobel prize goes... good that Trump doesn't get it. Though I'd imagine that the Nobel committee wants their award to retain some semblance of dignity and meaning, and wouldn't have offered it anyway.

I'd have more respect for a gold-foiled piece of chocolate than the Nobel prize were Trump to ever be a recipient. I mean good lord, perish the thought.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-07-04 at 06:37 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    LOL mexico closes boarder to the US.....

Next step Mexico might start actually building their own wall.

umm, MaGa?
    you really don't want that because if they do, trump gets his wall and mexico paid for it....
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    you really don't want that because if they do, trump gets his wall and mexico paid for it....
    Trust me, Mexico building a wall to protect their people from coronavirus will have done more... anything... than Trump's proposed slat fence intended to... do what, again? Prevent drug dealers from tossing bags of drugs over? That's what he settled on, right?

Anyway, your thoughts on Trump on basically throwing up his hands in defeat in dealing with a virus he said was both a liberal conspiracy and then wouldn't be an issue? (And I quote "it's one person coming from China")

Are we winning bigly yet, here? Surely the big winning must start soon, right; it's been almost 4 years of this.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted and punished. Not going to happen to us,” he told a packed crowd.
    Welp, I guess your president is terrorist now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    Welp, I guess your president is terrorist now.
    But you see, they're not Antifa, the terrorist organization (that totally exists) with cells all over the country plotting to destroy civilization. They're just anti-fascist!

Seriously, though. That sort of rhetoric isn't anything new. "B-but the left are the real [insert label that accurately describes certain right-wing policies and actions], you know!!!" It's just projection. It wouldn't be so blatantly hypocritical if it wasn't also parroted by people who like saying things like "stop calling everyone you disagree with [______]!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trust me, Mexico building a wall to protect their people from coronavirus will have done more... anything... than Trump's proposed slat fence intended to... do what, again? Prevent drug dealers from tossing bags of drugs over? That's what he settled on, right?

Anyway, your thoughts on Trump on basically throwing up his hands in defeat in dealing with a virus he said was both a liberal conspiracy and then wouldn't be an issue? (And I quote "it's one person coming from China")

Are we winning bigly yet, here? Surely the big winning must start soon, right; it's been almost 4 years of this.
    My thoughts are the same as always. Life kills life to live. This virus is just another thing that may kill you. If I get it and die so be it. If i get and live so be it. The journey is far more important than the destination.

As to winning? No. There is no winning anymore in the US. The political sides have made it clear that whom ever is in power they will shit all over the other. We are a broken nation and both sides, left and right, not only want it that way but need it that way for nothing stirs thier respective voter base like playing them off of each other.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

It means that the U.S. has gotten so bad that even Mexico wants nothing to do with that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It means that the U.S. has gotten so bad that even Mexico wants nothing to do with that.
    Yeah they got thier own to care for after all, I'm not surprised they put thier nation first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    I wish I was good at photoshop.

Id put trump and Nurgle signing terms of surrender
    Nah, make it Mortarion. Gotta keep with the God Emperor theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    If and when school starts back up masks are going to have to be mandatory to attend. That's just one of many new rules that's going to have to be put in place to safely make it through the next year before the vaccine is ready. Smaller classes, possibly staggered class days/rotations, mandatory hand sanitizing stations and heavy, heavy monitoring among several other considerations. It will cost a fortune and therefore won't be implemented, so if the US isn't already in a second wave by the time school starts it will be within a month or so after.
    mY cHiLd HaS a CoNdItIoN aNd CaN nOt WeAr A mAsK, iT wAs CaUsEd By VaCcInEs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

My thoughts are the same as always. Life kills life to live. This virus is just another thing that may kill you. If I get it and die so be it. If i get and live so be it. The journey is far more important than the destination.
    What the fuck are these mental gymnastics? The rest of the world can reign in the virus but when the US fails horribly it's "just life"? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    What the fuck are these mental gymnastics? The rest of the world can reign in the virus but when the US fails horribly it's "just life"? Lmao
    Yes. Becuase humans are free to do as they wish, many will even break laws. Some chose not to wear a mask, some chose to wear them. But large amounts of both groups also chose to ignore large gatherings of folks. Masks dont make the risk go away. It was one layer of a multilayer defence yet many feel one need only wear a mask to be lol "safe." We Americans did this to ourselves. That is life.

10+ Year Old Account
    People think America don't be like that, but it do.

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Becuase humans are free to do as they wish, many will even break laws. Some chose not to wear a mask, some chose to wear them. But large amounts of both groups also chose to ignore large gatherings of folks. Masks dont make the risk go away. It was one layer of a multilayer defence yet many feel one need only wear a mask to be lol "safe." We Americans did this to ourselves. That is life.
    Yeah, the rest of the world didn’t have leadership that was so fucked in their response, that you would say shit like this. The rest of the world gets it... they are not a death cult.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a cult within US, not US it self... don’t elect cult leaders to political office.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, the rest of the world didn’t have leadership that was so fucked in their response, that you would say shit like this. The rest of the world gets it... they are not a death cult.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a cult within US, not US it self... don’t elect cult leaders to political office.
    The protesters are not a death cult. They just beleive thier cause is worth risking their lives and the lives of others. Those that go maskless are fiools though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The protesters are not a death cult. They just beleive thier cause is worth risking their lives and the lives of others. Those that go maskless are fiools though.
    Really? Looks like a death cult to me:

What’s their cause? To kill people and die?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-04 at 11:21 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Its called American Exceptionalism and its pretty common.
    The US has a deep belief that they are special and things that work everywhere else in the world don't work in the US simply because.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    *snip* and he began talking to me since I was a veteran (idk how ppl just know sometimes),*snip*
    its cause how you carry yourself and watching your surroundings.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Looks like a death cult to me
    *pic snip*
    I like that the orphan novitiate is wearing a mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Its called American Exceptionalism and its pretty common.
    The US has a deep belief that they are special and things that work everywhere else in the world don't work in the US simply because.
    As I said, is idol worship by a death cult. Having leadership deny a pandemic, resulting in no national plan and showing support for the president, requiring ignoring all precautions and warnings... is not American exceptionalism...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I like that the orphan novitiate is wearing a mask.
    Where you care enough for your kid, to protect him from a fake pandemic, you are protesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I’m sure you are busy writing a witty reply... but, if these protesters were not a death cult, why exactly did they attack nurses?

WTF??

Really? Looks like a death cult to me:

I see you can't be honest about all who have been protesting in ways that help facilitate the spreading of the virus.