Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Jewelry color select for female belves:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316687/...ustomization-i
    Nice.

Hopefully we see some runic markings and farstriders tattoos in the near future.

Still holding out for dark ranger options too
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I going mad or have they updated some of the vanilla hairstyles?

I feel like the first two styles didn't have those choppy ends before and the ponytail didn't end in three strands like it does in the dressing room now...

Maybe I just never looked too closely since the WoD update...?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    Am I going mad or have they updated some of the vanilla hairstyles?

I feel like the first two styles didn't have those choppy ends before and the ponytail didn't end in three strands like it does in the dressing room now...

Maybe I just never looked too closely since the WoD update...?
    It honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was just a graphic bug

I don't know, aside from the middle one they look kinda weird to me tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post

Mm. Yeah, if they have changed something it definitely needs more work when you compare it to the new hairstyles being introduced. If I'm not going crazy and it is a change, I wonder if it is to prepare some blood elf hairstyles to match the coming less-voidy void elf skin options?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Keep in mind that they don't use blood magic. They use arcane and fel.
    Yeah but some Fel magic uses blood and souls, not to the extent of Blood Mages from Dragon Age, but still it is used in their spellwork

Do you want them to make space elves?
    Was thinking more of practical and warfare purposes, if they used their knowledge of magic and technology they could pretty much dominate much of Azeroth, as it is right now atleast, and that's not counting the possible advancements with/using Azerite

Night elves wouldn't care unless it would benefit them somehow. I think it wouldn't as that marriage wouldn't be unacceptable to anyone's subjects.
    More or less talking about in regards to Lor'themar never taking the title of King, how would this relationship benefit their respective people since he hasn't fully taken the mantle, and if the Nightborne begin to ask for things in return, there people would definitely react if they over extended themselves to deal with the problems of Suramar or vice versa ...and the Night Elves would in my eyes care alot since they're their kin, and right now hold their ancestral home of Suramar
    I would like to learn more about involvement of Farstriders in arcane magic.
    But...they don't use Arcane or magic they stray away from such things, and are more attuned to Nature and the Wilds along with martial skill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    In the past when two monarchs married their kingdoms were united into one.
    Yes but Lor'themar isn't our King and rejects the mantle of such a thing

Why should the night elves have to say something?
    Because they're kin, and hold their ancestral home, this could certainly cause turmoil

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Yeah but some Fel magic uses blood and souls, not to the extent of Blood Mages from Dragon Age, but still it is used in their spellwork

Was thinking more of practical and warfare purposes, if they used their knowledge of magic and technology they could pretty much dominate much of Azeroth, as it is right now atleast, and that's not counting the possible advancements with/using Azerite

More or less talking about in regards to Lor'themar never taking the title of King, how would this relationship benefit their respective people since he hasn't fully taken the mantle, and if the Nightborne begin to ask for things in return, there people would definitely react if they over extended themselves to deal with the problems of Suramar or vice versa ...and the Night Elves would in my eyes care alot since they're their kin, and right now hold their ancestral home of Suramar

But...they don't use Arcane or magic they stray away from such things, and are more attuned to Nature and the Wilds along with martial skill

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but Lor'themar isn't our King and rejects the mantle of such a thing

Because they're kin, and hold their ancestral home, this could certainly cause turmoil
    why? the night elves are another different nation, it is as if the Italians had something to say with what happens in portugal

7+ Year Old Account
    why? the night elves are another different nation, it is as if the Italians had something to say with what happens in portugal
    I said why already, they're opposed Nations that share ancestral heritage, that's enough to cause turmoil, I'm not saying they would care if they got married, or speak out against such things. No.That would be pointless and stupid.

Just thinking on what the reaction would be, like say since they would assumingly become one Nation (Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei), would the Night Elves feel justified in wanting Suramar back since Quel'thalas could be home to them both, since they just lost Teldrassil, then that would certainly cause problems with the Shal'dorei that seen Suramar as theirs..Just speculation though, I'm just saying something interesting could come of it. It has potential for developments and story beats if Blizzard wishes, there's room for it.

But saying that, I rather the Sin'dorei get their own story developments instead of piggybacking off of another. They're well overdue for some development
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2020-07-04 at 02:40 AM.

I said why already, they're opposed Nations that share ancestral heritage, that's enough to cause turmoil, I'm not saying they would care if they got married, or speak out against such things. No.That would be pointless and stupid.

Just thinking on what the reaction would be, like say since they would assumingly become one Nation (Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei), would the Night Elves feel justified in wanting Suramar back since Quel'thalas could be home to them both, since they just lost Teldrassil, then that would certainly cause problems with the Shal'dorei that seen Suramar as theirs..Just speculation though, I'm just saying something interesting could come of it. It has potential for developments and story beats if Blizzard wishes, there's room for it.

But saying that, I rather the Sin'dorei get their own story developments instead of piggybacking off of another. They're well overdue for some development
    suramar is a sovereign state that is separate from the night elf government, malfurion has no authority over suramar. it's like boris pretends to have some kind of control over new york for being the PM of UK

7+ Year Old Account
    suramar is a sovereign state that is separate from the night elf government, malfurion has no authority over suramar. it's like boris pretends to have some kind of control over new york for being the PM of UK
    Suramar was once the jewel of Night Elven Empire, It is their ancestral land. I didn't say they have control over anything,nor did I say Malfurion has authority, I'm merely talking about the repercussions of the War and possible retributions that could come with it and you're missing the point so I'm just going to leave that bit of discussion with you there, nice chat. Also stop relating Warcraft to real life, that's doesn't do anything to what you're trying to argue especially when your comparisons don't even make sense to what is being said.
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2020-07-04 at 05:32 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I am disappointed that Lor'themar called Baine "all that is best in the Horde".
    Especially when they have NEVER been seen talking to each other. Bob's mind reading skills are astonishingly keen
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Especially when they have NEVER been seen talking to each other. Bob's mind reading skills are astonishingly keen
    Yes. I think he almost only talked with Sylvanas and he quite liked her.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes.
    I think it was one of major flaws of BfA story. Why did they give azerite to goblins and gnomes if elves had built entire civilisation on azerite before other races invented the wheel.
    If night elves cared about Suramar, they would have built something similar in Ashenvale long ago.
    They use a lot of arcane. You can see that by looking on Ranger in Warcraft 3 or Lor'themar himself. Their arcane is not as impressive as one used by magisters but they use a lot of it to empower their attacks.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post

i've been wanting the blue eyed option for sooooo soooo long.. this looks awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Other way arouond, it's like Cuomo in New York trying to have authority over York, Engalnd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    Mm. Yeah, if they have changed something it definitely needs more work when you compare it to the new hairstyles being introduced. If I'm not going crazy and it is a change, I wonder if it is to prepare some blood elf hairstyles to match the coming less-voidy void elf skin options?
    It's gonna be so awesome isn't it. I'm already thinking of a story for my character. That explains why as a blood elf, her eyes are blue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astranea View Post
    From the WoW EU Forum, mockup art by Moira.

This guy looks awesome, ht's like what you'd expect a Farstrider to look like, now imagine it with blonde hair

Suramar was once the jewel of Night Elven Empire, It is their ancestral land. I didn't say they have control over anything,nor did I say Malfurion has authority, I'm merely talking about the repercussions of the War and possible retributions that could come with it and you're missing the point so I'm just going to leave that bit of discussion with you there, nice chat. Also stop relating Warcraft to real life, that's doesn't do anything to what you're trying to argue especially when your comparisons don't even make sense to what is being said.
    and once the thirteen colonies were the jewel of the first British empire.
    the repercussions of the war are that anduin pact peace with the horde and that angered the night elves who are now moving to nordrassil, we also see that suramar remains an independent sovereign state under the rule of the first arcanist in the short story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    It's gonna be so awesome isn't it. I'm already thinking of a story for my character. That explains why as a blood elf, her eyes are blue.
    Yeah, I'm excited to finally have blue eyes!

I think my hunter might be one of the farstriders who returned home from the Allerian Stronghold. Elves like Theloria were clearly excited about the prospect of returning to Quel'Thalas. She seems to have thought that everyone back home was behaving like Kael'thas' loyalists, but I'm sure, after the Shattered Sun campaign, many of the Outland high elves realised the people they crossed the cosmos to protect were still in Silvermoon.

How soon till they kill of Lorthemar since Blizz loves to kill off all of the cool warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    How soon till they kill of Lorthemar since Blizz loves to kill off all of the cool warriors?
    There is an option to kill him and replace him with Kael'thas in Shadowlands but I doubt they would care enough about blood elves to give them a proper leader.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an option to kill him and replace him with Kael'thas in Shadowlands but I doubt they would care enough about blood elves to give them a proper leader.
    I hope they don’t kill him off, that wouldn’t make sense with all the character building they’ve given him recently. Plus can we stop killing off horde characters and take out a few alliance ones?
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I hope they don’t kill him off, that wouldn’t make sense with all the character building they’ve given him recently. Plus can we stop killing off horde characters and take out a few alliance ones?
    I really want Kael'thas back.

3+ Year Old Account
    now that all 4 surviving immediate Windrunners are undesirables by the Blood Elves (Vereesa, Alleria, Zendarin, Sylvanas) - are there any chance now for the Blood Elves to reappropriate the Windrunner Spire into something else useful?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    now that all 4 surviving immediate Windrunners are undesirables by the Blood Elves (Vereesa, Alleria, Zendarin, Sylvanas) - are there any chance now for the Blood Elves to reappropriate the Windrunner Spire into something else useful?
    There is also bloodmage Sylvos Windrunner.