Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    theyve shown with bfa and from what we know about shadowlands that theyre incapable of producing something good so they should just concentrate on legacy servers for every expansion

The Tinkers of Tinklandia

5+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see Wyrmrest Temple revamped so that we can use the remaining shrines to access parts of the Dragon Isles.
    Kupo.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Guys remember how we did BC 2.0? Well now imagine if it was like BC 3.0? Jesus just fuck me up right now.
    Would be awesome if BC 3.0 was actually good like 1.0.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    We know the next expansion will be Shadowlands, and then probably void lords, but what about after that???? IDEAS?
    Hum...

World of warcraft: The magic of friendship (turns out the real War of warcraft is the friends we slaughtered along the way)

or

World of Warcraft: The Electric boogalooing (The thunder king rises a 3rd time and this time he brought ALL the Neon!)

or

World of warcraft: The expansion where not much actually happens (Each patch has an AQ opening esc series of resources gathering quest chains to resupply our factions after all the wars we fought, Raids involve putting down peon Unions that have exploited the ancient and awesome power of group lobbying. We question the ethics of such actions, but then remember that to unlock the next rank of our legendary Shirt item we need this raid cleared so we go on with the peon slaughter.)

world of starcraft or overwatch

let wow finally die

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie8577 View Post
    Let us lose in Shadowlands lore wise, end raid. Let us fail. WE NEVER LOSE AND ITS BORING. Let us lose an expansion, and then the next expansion we reclaim our victory. Yeah, there is a challenge, but who cares if we know were going to win. That's why Avengers: Infinity War did so well, THEY LOST. We need to lose...
    We got our asses handed to us at the beginning of Legion we lost a fuck ton of heroes, both armies of the horde alliance was in shambles after that beach head assualt we literally had to bring together adventurers, killers, criminals and eccentrics to fight back.

- - - Updated - - -

Timeskip so I assume we come back and the factions are back fighting again or a incursion of the light had happened and we are apart of the resistance fighting back the light or some shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How bout we wait till the upcoming expansion is released until we start coming up with wild conjectures as to what the next expansion may be about?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    - Dragons isles, in the sky, draconic knight new class, ranged dps in plate, melee dps in plate using sword and shield, a tank spec, and a Healer
    drakonid new race, red and black horde, green and blue alliance

- Dark portal becames gold, Draenor invasion from the army of the light.

- Invading Draenor again, discovering and exploring the ogre continent and other landmasses, finding new stuff.
    Yes, so much. Especially if Yrel is the main villain and we get new playable race for Horde: Ogres!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    How bout we wait till the upcoming expansion is released until we start coming up with wild conjectures as to what the next expansion may be about?
    Perfectly fine to speculate. That's why thousands of people convene every year (well... not this year) to find out what plans Marvel has 2-3 years in advance even though we haven't even seen the movies set for release the same year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    world of starcraft or overwatch

let wow finally die
    I'll do you one better. Crossover WoW with StarCraft and Diablo, and introduce characters and stories from them through new WoW expansions.

Let us lose in Shadowlands lore wise, end raid. Let us fail. WE NEVER LOSE AND ITS BORING. Let us lose an expansion, and then the next expansion we reclaim our victory. Yeah, there is a challenge, but who cares if we know were going to win. That's why Avengers: Infinity War did so well, THEY LOST. We need to lose...
    What a silly thing to say.

Well, you lost against Argus not long ago. The titans revived you.

You just want an interlude where we "pretend" we lost. Shall we go back in time as well and fix it? Cause that went really well last time. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yes, so much. Especially if Yrel is the main villain and we get new playable race for Horde: Ogres!

- - - Updated - - -

Perfectly fine to speculate. That's why thousands of people convene every year (well... not this year) to find out what plans Marvel has 2-3 years in advance even though we haven't even seen the movies set for release the same year.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll do you one better. Crossover WoW with StarCraft and Diablo, and introduce characters and stories from them through new WoW expansions.
    lol not bad haha, a world of blizzard haha

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    lol not bad haha, a world of blizzard haha
    Yep, a Heroes of the Storm-like expansion in MMO form. Explore that multiverse money!

There is still thst huge red star in the sky ingame. If that stops shining they said it means problems for us.

So thats the most obvious thing to me it seems. So something about the Light being the new evil stuff or even the Pantheon not being so kind that want to believe.

In another way I was disappointed that Nzoth and Nyalotha was all done in a patch. So also hope that was all a vision and they can give that story line an entire expansion that it deserves, but I guess people are tired of purple tentacles now.

Didn't we lose in WotLK but whatshisface was like NO MA'AM and killed Arthas? Like we literally all died *thinking face*

Legion was like a BC 2.0 (Burning Legion Story)
    BFA was like MoP 2.0 (Navegation, Faction War and Old God)
    Shadowlands apear to be a Wrath 2.0 (Scourge Story)

Well,, in this logic, i think next XP should be a "new start for Azeroth" (Time Skip) and a draconic threat (Dragon Island?), just like Cata.

I would like to see a new playable race that is a saberon and or quilboar. Some new classes. I also want to see new zones. Then no need to do pve to do pvp. No more rental abilities like artifacts, covenates or things similar. Add in more fun content that does not have an infinite grind or repeating quest. I would also want mythic plus to be totally reworked so players can choose what key, level, and affixes they want for the dungeon. Bring back gm island.

The night elves lands get healed after the horde destroyed by a mysterious group of druids and priest. Which I would like to see along with some villains get redeemed and becoming good.

I thought for a second about other kinds of realms there could be with different kinds of magic, and the first thing that popped into my head was the Nightmare Before Christmas, and jumping into trees to go to various Holiday-themed worlds. That'd be pretty out there, and a radical departure in theme for WoW and on a surface level it's a very fun theme but I could never see them doing something like this. Might be nice to kind of have a vacation-like expansion, though.

we're gonna have to deal with that "red star" in the sky sooner or later

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the light will be the "bad guys", maybe yrel will get a plot.... Specially that we are on shadowlands, and the time goes diferent, it seems decades of abscence of our heroes and "faction leaders"

15+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Dragon Isles with a new Dragonsworn class. Then maybe after that expansion World of Warcraft: Darklight void vs light expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    we're gonna have to deal with that "red star" in the sky sooner or later
    What red star ?! How did I miss it?