Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nah. People will play it for a couple weeks then slowly back off like every other MMO in the last 15 years.

It really doesn't even look that good and I'm someone that wants to like it.

Frequent new content doesn't equate to compelling content and typically means redundant content spread out over long periods of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of how popular this game turns out to be in the long run, I refuse to give money to Amazon. They are arguably the most evil corporation to ever exist, and I hope more people take a similar stance. If you play this game, you are saying that you support corporate monsters like Jeff Bezos. You are saying you support greed above humanity. Please don’t play this game.
    Last edited by Ladey Gags; 2020-07-05 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Regardless of how popular this game turns out to be in the long run, I refuse to give money to Amazon. They are arguably the most evil corporation to ever exist, and I hope more people take a similar stance. If you play this game, you are saying that you support corporate monsters like Jeff Bezos. You are saying you support greed above humanity. Please don’t play this game.
    Based on this logic, anything physically based in the US is in one way or another connected to something or someone evil...why not go all the way and boycott everything American? lmao

We WILL play this game whether you like it or not, if amazon was truly evil, they would be CHARGING MONTHLY fees AND selling gold AND selling cosmetics AND selling mounts AND selling services..WHO IS EVIL NOW???

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Based on this logic, anything physically based in the US is in one way or another connected to something or someone evil...why not go all the way and boycott everything American? lmao

We WILL play this game whether you like it or not, if amazon was truly evil, they would be CHARGING MONTHLY fees AND selling gold AND selling cosmetics AND selling mounts AND selling services..WHO IS EVIL NOW???
    Idk man, MMORPGs without a monthly sub have been largely trash in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    Idk man, MMORPGs without a monthly sub have been largely trash in my opinion.
    The biggest trash lately has been WoW....BfA...enough said.

The biggest trash lately has been WoW....BfA...enough said.
    Even with all of its shortcomings, wow has still been better than almost everything that is available on the market.

As I said earlier, the only one that comes close right now is XIV but they're such different games that they aren't really competing with each other.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    NW will do the same to WoW. The proof is in Sir Medieval’s latest video reactions of gamers towards New World.
    exactly what video are you talking about? I can't find the video you described on his youtube channel......

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    exactly what video are you talking about? I can't find the video you described on his youtube channel......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-nLCqaSM4Y

50k+ viewers of that NW video said the game is amazing. S
    50k viewers did not say that. Your pathetic attempts to "upset" forum users has failed, as usual. You should learn from this, but considering your track record, i doubt it. Low tier bait, nothing more than a few responses telling you that you are wrong. Try again.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    50k+ viewers of that NW video said the game is amazing. Sounds like you are a blizzard employee trying to make the game look good in the eyes of the public.
    ok so if you're going off his most recent video I mean yeah 53k people watched it.... but there are only 300 comments. the Shadowlands cinematic trailer has been watched 8.5 million times. I am confused why you're bringing up a random youtuber's videos (unless he isn't so random, is it you?) and why you're equating view count with quality of the game..... especially when the game hasn't been released yet and seems to be entirely pvp rather than a combination of pvp and pve like WoW is. so yeah, no, it's not going to kill WoW because it doesn't even include all the gameplay features of WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

mate view count does NOT mean that everyone who watched it thinks it is amazing. Begone!

Everquest released its 26th expansion just last December. It isn't dead. It isn't reigning king, to be sure, but still chugging along fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Oh yeah for sure man, New World is gonna kill WoW with all that PvE content it doesn't have.
    My thoughts exactly.

kekw

Asmongold is already talking about taking his army of followers into NW..
    So I'll pay for him to leave and never come back
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Asmongold is already talking about taking his army of followers into NW.
    And nothing of value would be lost. He's an idiot and anyone that blindly follows along with his actions without forming an opinion of their own is also an idiot.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

50k+ viewers of that NW video said the game is amazing. Sounds like you are a blizzard employee trying to make the game look good in the eyes of the public.
    A whole 50k? Wow must be shaking in their boots at this game most people have never heard of!

- - - Updated - - -

Housing and crafting in NW beat both games combined. The combat is truly fun and never gets boring or repetitive since you can be all classes at once (all weapons and armor types). NW is the new MMO Champion.
    Make sure to slink into the shadows and never mention the game again like all the other 'Wow is dead, X game is the new WoW' claims people make. They always hide after their bold prediction blows up in their face.

Asmongold is already talking about taking his army of followers into NW. we need more players to put pressure on Blizzard so they can get our demands met with proper actions such as removing GCD bs changes, making combat / classes fun, scaling raids, solo q everything in scaled mode...etc.
    Demands? Is this a video game or a union contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Everquest released its 26th expansion just last December. It isn't dead. It isn't reigning king, to be sure, but still chugging along fine.
    yeah, nothing wrong with a game that has a player base of no more than 1000 active at one time.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Asmongold is already talking about taking his army of followers into NW. we need more players to put pressure on Blizzard so they can get our demands met with proper actions such as removing GCD bs changes, making combat / classes fun, scaling raids, solo q everything in scaled mode...etc.
    Asmongold won't just up and abandon WoW. he has invested too much time in the game to give it up. he might end up playing both, but he won't quit WoW

But Warhammer already killed WoW...
    No wait, Aion already killed WoW...
    No wait, Age of Conan already killed WoW...
    No wait, Lotr Online already killed WoW....
    No wait, Guild Wars 2 already killed WoW....
    No wait, Star Wars Online already killed WoW....
    No wait, Wildstar already killed WoW....
    No wait, Elder Scrolls Online already killed WoW....
    No wait, Final Fantasy XIV already killed WoW....

Tldr: This will be another clunky shitshow with no "flow" like WoW has and will go under in history like the rest of this shitty games.

yeah, nothing wrong with a game that has a player base of no more than 1000 active at one time.
    So you say but it must have enough players to justify yearly expansions even now.