Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think the one that grinds my gears the most is Bellular. I remember a few years back when he was new he seemed to make fairly neutral videos on things happening in the game that I watched for the news in them - like new things added to the game or what was happening. However at some point his channel just became this brain dead circle jerk of hate and clickbait titles. Videos like "Can patch X SAVE WoW?!", "The game is on its last legs" and so on, you get the point. I always find discussion interesting and I'm never interested in the insanely exaggerated opposite ends of the spectrum where you either get videos praising everything OR videos shitting on everything. I think discussion is interesting to see why X is bad or Y is good and I felt very little of that from his channel in the last few years. He just comes off as someone who hasn't really been playing the game but he stays in the loop and takes any sign of trouble and blows it up 300 times to get a scoop and some clicks on his videos.

I used to dislike Asmongold based on his persona but having seen a few more videos of him I have grown to appreciate him a bit. He has some of the worst opinions on the game that I have ever heard (like saying MoP was all bad just because pandas) and I still dislike his meme persona, and I don't really care for anything he does in the game, but I find it interesting to watch his "asmongold reacts to" videos because when he is being genuine and he is giving his real thoughts and opinions I actually think he says some interesting things. It's just a shame it's kinda hidden behind this persona.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Arch-Warhammer and One Mind Syndicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Asmongold, but almost entirely because of those fucking "reacts to" videos. Stop suggesting that crap. Nobody cares!
    Obviously some people care? They get a lot of views. And don't you have to watch similar content for the YouTube algorithm to recommend them?

Used to date a girl whos young daughter would endlessly watch jackscepticeye.

My god hearing his loud obnoxious voice talking a million miles a minute got old real quick.

Uh...none?
    If they were annoying, no one would be watching them, and they wouldn't be on Youtube.

Obviously your question can only have a highly subjective answer.

My personal answer right now would be Angry Joe. He's a closet leftist with SJW tendencies, has raging TDS, and has even defended Anita Sarkeesian at some point.
    In my opinion Angry Joe is a grifter who gets his money from normies, but he's actually an SJW and he knows he will go bankrupt if he only makes content for those 10% of his audience that are like him.

Geeks & Gamers, jeremy in that channel is an incredibly hateful individual against just anything within gaming and film industry that does not suit his pov.

Mike Zeroh, you dont get a bigger clickbaiter in the Star Wars community than this guy.

That would have to be the wow Youtuber Kelani. For some reason he puts this stupid posh and smarmy voice on which is so fake. If you go back on his 1st videos he sounds nothing like that

7+ Year Old Account
    The one with the most opposite views/opinions to yours, of course.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Arch-Warhammer and One Mind Syndicate.
    He's just arch now games workshop forced them to remove the warhammer part as they want absolutely nothing to do with him and rightfully so, he also lost sponsorships with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    He, who must not be named in the Warhammer and Total War communities "Arch Warhammer". A norwegian Youtuber, with a fake, pompous accent, always anti pc... now drifted hard right into the anti sjw sphere, and is quite heavily flirting with Nazism after making a collab with swedish bodybuilder nazi "The Golden One", and having an astounding number of blantantly racist discord quotes, of which he, when called out claimes they are just "edgy" jokes. Most recently he started whining about the Warhammer producing company issue an statement that intolerance and bigotry in the hobby is unwanted, and those people would not be missed, because the company is "intolerant against those intolerant".

The Quartering, after he became increasingly vindictive and bitter, when being banned from MTG events, and has gone full anti SJW craziness, like the She-Ra video.
    He's just arch now games workshop made them remove the warhammer part as they want nothing to do with him.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    He's just arch now games workshop forced them to remove the warhammer part as they want absolutely nothing to do with him and rightfully so, he also lost sponsorships with others.

- - - Updated - - -

He's just arch now games workshop made them remove the warhammer part as they want nothing to do with him.
    His content falls in the category of Fair Use, so no, it's not like GW can force him to not speak about Warhammer stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    His content falls in the category of Fair Use, so no, it's not like GW can force him to not speak about Warhammer stuff.
    Didn't say that but games workshop made them remove the warhammer part in his youtube name they don't want to be associated at all with him.

He's very pissed about it too haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    So you believe only black lives matter then?
    And he's the racist?
    Are you serious? :|
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    What happened? He went political? His vids were great source of lore.

Ye ok nvm, I just took a look into his channel. Geeez...
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Very political I would say.

There is tons of quality warhammer channels though.

But his channel is still there just that they removed the warhammer part of his name.

Btw here is a example to why

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...y_i_think_its/
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-07-05 at 01:48 PM.

I don’t watch the channels that annoy me, so other than PragerU I don’t really remember what they are called.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    So you believe only black lives matter then?
    And he's the racist?
    It’s 2020 now, and you still haven’t figured out why that’s a stupid question?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoKronic View Post
    Asmongold
    Hazelnutty
    Talisen and Evital

dont enjoy watching them. rubs me the wrong way.

Hazelnutty makes the best raid guides and new player guides

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Pewdiepie.

I can't bring myself to watch more than 2 minutes of any of his videos before it becomes too much.
    I just don't understand the hype behind him. Never watched him before, but when he reached whateverbignumber, I was like WHO? and went and watched some of his videos. He is so bland, never does anything interesting, he is borderline irritating, and has the most absurd subs and views for some reason. That is when I thought to myself: welp, I must be fucking old then - that's why I probably don't understand how he is so fun and full of amazing content or whatever.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-07-05 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Ye ok nvm, I just took a look into his channel. Geeez...
    His videos were terrible source of lore since he could only read shit from 1d4chan and he spent 50% of the time talking about his political views anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    His videos were terrible source of lore since he could only read shit from 1d4chan and he spent 50% of the time talking about his political views anyway.
    Yepp pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    He, who must not be named in the Warhammer and Total War communities "Arch Warhammer". A norwegian Youtuber, with a fake, pompous accent, always anti pc... now drifted hard right into the anti sjw sphere, and is quite heavily flirting with Nazism after making a collab with swedish bodybuilder nazi "The Golden One", and having an astounding number of blantantly racist discord quotes, of which he, when called out claimes they are just "edgy" jokes. Most recently he started whining about the Warhammer producing company issue an statement that intolerance and bigotry in the hobby is unwanted, and those people would not be missed, because the company is "intolerant against those intolerant".

The Quartering, after he became increasingly vindictive and bitter, when being banned from MTG events, and has gone full anti SJW craziness, like the She-Ra video.
    Arch was the one Youtuber who was so annoying that I wanted to dislike him on principle even when I did agree with him overall, such as in his Dawn of War 3 video. Back then he was already an impossibly smug and obnoxious dickhead, and as you say he was later revealed to be a total piece of shit. I haven't watched that many content creators, but among my sample size he was the worst.