Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Except that, you know blood nights were flanderised into normal paladins in the same expansion they were introduced.

Tauren Mage

Highmountain Paladin
    Highmountain Priest
    Highmountain Mage

Kul Tiran Paladin
    Kul Tiran Warlock

worgen and goblin monk.
    everything else is a massive no
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Night elf paladin.
    Human druid.
    Worgen monk.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne Demon Hunter
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren/H-Tauren Rogues.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

NightElf paladin
    Kul tiran paladin/warlock
    Mechagnome shaman
    Void elf "Paladin"

None. Fine as is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    A lot more races should be able to become a demon hunter. Simply have them skip or change their starting experience. In the latest Hearthstone adventure I’ve seen several races (mag’har orc, naga, some mushroom guy) become a demon hunter after finishing some trials which can be done by basically anyone. It is Hearthstne lore after all so its not always canon, but I could see this happen.

I don’t like having only blood elf as an option for someone that mains Horde, I’d much rather be an orc or troll DH.
    Allied races already skip the starting area, problem solved?

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    All good points!

With the fact that Void Elves are pretty much a clean slate that they can do to anything with, a dark shaman would be the perfect fit. Especially when the Horde counterpart of Blood Elves were given the "edgy" paladin.
    Yeap! Overall I think that most new class/race combos are "good", more choice and all, but I feel very few ideas bring something actually new and interesting to explore. (much like BE Paladins were when introduced) Void Elf Shaman could bring a whole new way of elementalism trough void study, plus an unseen pairing (elf/shaman)

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Except that, you know blood nights were flanderised into normal paladins in the same expansion they were introduced.
    Yeah, but I do like they are now being portrayed as arrogant enough to think they are better champions of the light than humanity is, that feels very blood elven.

I would like all the options too, except I'm afraid if they give humans, BE, and VE druid and shaman, no one will play anything else and you might as well delete the other player races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorewise, there are class combos that are justified but not in game yet:

Zandalari Warlock
    Lightforged Draenei Monk
    Night Elf Paladin

I'm sure there's more. And ofc there's the awkward resistance from some posters. You'll find excuses like "Warlock uses fel, Lightforged don't meditate, etc." totally disregarding class fantasy present in NPCs and race subcultures. Lightforged shadow priests exist because of game mechanics to allow playable canonical priests.

My main hopes are

Orc DH
    Draenei DH
    Orc Druid
    Human Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I've always wanted to see Worgen Shaman due to the obvious wolf themes...more lore be damned choices? Wouldn't say no to Draenei Warlock or Velf DH...I just feel like a Pandaren Druid would have adorable animal forms

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Yeap! Overall I think that most new class/race combos are "good", more choice and all, but I feel very few ideas bring something actually new and interesting to explore. (much like BE Paladins were when introduced) Void Elf Shaman could bring a whole new way of elementalism trough void study, plus an unseen pairing (elf/shaman)

Yeah, but I do like they are now being portrayed as arrogant enough to think they are better champions of the light than humanity is, that feels very blood elven.
    I'm honestly surprised both Void Elf and Blood Elf shamans are polling so low. It seems like a natural evolution for an elementalist mage to decide that earth and wind have value too and research them, perhaps mastering them through their magical prowess instead of contracts with the elements (basically, dominate them instead).

Those big runestones they use for protection would be the perfect thing to base their totems on, and you could even give it a Tolkien-esque spin by saying they use magic rings of elemental power to control the elements .

Nightelf Paladin. Come on, Blizzard, why are you delaying it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Nightelf Paladin. Come on, Blizzard, why are you delaying it?
    I thought for sure Ion would mention some new combos like Night Elf paladins in the latest dev interview. It's such an easy win for them to add new combos that I'm surprised they aren't capitalizing on it more. Free marketing for your expac with a simple flip of a switch!

I never liked the combinations they introduced in cataclysm so they should actually remove most of the combinations.

Most of them doesn't make any sense from a lore perspective.

Tauren monks? Orc mages? Its sbsurd

Blood elves, and by extension, Void elves should be able to be shamans and druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yeah, I'm not clicking into a poll outside MMO when you could have made a poll right here with up to 20 choices. Especially on work PC. I'm good.

But off the top of my head, race/class combos I want:

Human Shaman
    Orc Priest
    Dwarf Druid
    Troll Paladin
    Night Elf Paladin
    Tauren Warlock
    Gnome Paladin
    Undead Druid
    Draenei Warlock
    Blood Elf Druid
    Worgen Paladin
    Goblin Druid
    Pandaren Warlock
    Highmountain Warlock
    Mechagnome Druid
    Mag'har Paladin
    Void Elf Demon Hunter
    Nightborne Demon Hunter
    I hope you do some day realize that doesn't add up lorewise at all and you back and delete that post.