Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Just because you are a moron and believe everything like sheep doesn't make me ignorant
    You're actually retarded.

Flaming isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-07-05 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta say it is heelvsbabyface. Mainly cuz he acutally did fun videos back in the day. Now he have jumped on the hate train and he hates on everything and everyone when it is populair to do so. Went to his channel a few days ago just for fun. He is even watching TV series that he hates just so that he can review them and talk about how much he hates it. He have made prob around 20 TLOU2 this month alone. Hating on Brie Larson was "the cool thing to do" back in 2017/2018, because of that he still makes videos about her. Even made 1 this week. I get it, it's the only way for him to get views. The few videos were he doesn't hate he barely get any clicks.

Be known for what you love, not for what you hate.
    Last edited by Crillam; 2020-07-05 at 03:44 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    He's just arch now games workshop forced them to remove the warhammer part as they want absolutely nothing to do with him and rightfully so, he also lost sponsorships with others.
    I hate his pretentious accent; that combination of smug, takes too long to describe anything, just F'ing annoying. And yeah, he gets political and its annoying.

One-Mind-Syndicate is just horrifically boring.

For all Warhammer content, I go to Majorkill because everything is better when described by an Australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I hate his pretentious accent; that combination of smug, takes too long to describe anything, just F'ing annoying. And yeah, he gets political and its annoying.

One-Mind-Syndicate is just horrifically boring.

For all Warhammer content, I go to Majorkill because everything is better when described by an Australian.
    One mind syndicate just reads straight from the wiki/lexicanium, crazy that they make money from that but with so many new 40K channels i think they lost alot of views.

My top is
    40K theories
    Wolf lord Rho
    Luetin09
    Baldermort's Guide to Warhammer
    Oculus Imperia

And Chapter master valrak for regular upodates on warhammer like minis and painting and lore updates.

And yeah im with you on majorkill too just love his humor
    Do you hear the voices too?

7+ Year Old Account
    One mind syndicate just reads straight from the wiki/lexicanium, crazy that they make money from that but with so many new 40K channels i think they lost alot of views.

My top is
    40K theories
    Wolf lord Rho
    Luetin09
    Baldermort's Guide to Warhammer
    Oculus Imperia

And Chapter master valrak for regular upodates on warhammer like minis and painting and lore updates.

And yeah im with you on majorkill too just love his humor
    Baldermort's Guide to Warhammer and Oculus Imperia are really enjoyable, but I like Majorkill for his Fantasy focus. Keeping the dream alive while we all endure the hell world that is AoS. D:
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Baldermort's Guide to Warhammer and Oculus Imperia are really enjoyable, but I like Majorkill for his Fantasy focus. Keeping the dream alive while we all endure the hell world that is AoS. D:
    Hehe true well the old world (warhammer fantasy) is returning but it will take a while.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Jake paul ofc, fk that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Ooh got me there.
    Aren't you whitty.
    Whitty..? It's just your sad reality. Keep on being blind, fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    BLM > ALM has been explained to death.

How does it feel being willfully-ignorant?

Please, tell us what it's like.
    The idea of Black Lives Matter is inherently racist. So is any other statemnt other than All Lives Matter.

Sadly some few people are so ideologically indoctrinated they cant see their own bigotry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hehe true well the old world (warhammer fantasy) is returning but it will take a while.
    GW knows AoS was a mistake.

I have seen a Luetin09 video here and there, but the deep dives I can't always get through. Oculus has a good concept and the presentation is original and fresh. Baldermort though, damn, that voice, I melt. His voice is just plain sexy, like a dark moody voice actor from old UFO and ghost hunting or true crime documentaries.

I hadn't kept up enough to learn that fake accent Arch got personally told to fuck off by GW's, it almost makes me forgive them for the price tag on the new Howling Banshee's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    The idea of Black Lives Matter is inherently racist. So is any other statemnt other than All Lives Matter.

Sadly some few people are so ideologically indoctrinated they cant see their own bigotry.
    Or you could just say “I have no idea what BLM is actually about,” and sound less willfully ignorant.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

All of them, do not know why anyone gives a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    All of them, do not know why anyone gives a shit
    People like different things maybe? I mean, a lot of the comments in this thread pertain to streamers- a concept that still strikes me as thoroughly odd, but I don’t go around bashing people’s preferences just because it’s not MY thing
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post

I mean it really just shows how dumb and blind you are WILLING to be to keep on seeing it in that light. If you truly knew (or rather understood) the idea behind BLM you would not be able to stick to your guns on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    This whole thread is our opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    As a software developer I find watching him PAINFUL, I cringe so much when simps act like tech gods.
    what are YOU doing to promote and influence the industry? most tech normies know who he is, not sure they know who you are.

- - - Updated - - -

I hated Iamaqtpie for a long time until i actually watched a full stream of his. Dude is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Or you could just say “I have no idea what BLM is actually about,” and sound less willfully ignorant.
    You just assume that I don't know what it means based on your neglect of my entire comment. Which is a false assuptiom. I have been heavily invested in the topic for many years. I am fully aware of what it means, what it does means, what false premises its based on, and all the problems that goes with a statement like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I mean it really just shows how dumb and blind you are WILLING to be to keep on seeing it in that light. If you truly knew (or rather understood) the idea behind BLM you would not be able to stick to your guns on this one.
    I have been heavily invested in the topic of BLM for many years and I would guess I spent several hundred hours on the subject. Because you don't like my statement you falsely jump to the conclusion that I don't know things just because I don't have your ideological perspective on the matter.

I am still right on this. Any other statement that assume that some lives matter on the premise of skin color is racist. Skin color should not even be the issue.

Also, the whole movement has degenerated into a postmodernistic bigotry of hatred of white people instead of supporting the black community.
    Last edited by Tesshin20; 2020-07-05 at 05:10 PM.

i dont spend mutch time on youtube nor im a man of voilence but I cant guarantee that I wouldnt beat the crap out of Talisen if he would behave like he do in hes vids next to me. this how annoying this dude is for me.
    I.O BFA Season 3

Can't think of names off the top of my head, but really anyone who constantly bitches and moans about their chosen hobby/interest. It's one thing to be critical of something you enjoy, good even, but once it becomes the norm its time to reevaluate your hobby aka if you claim wow is dead and have been claiming that for more than say, a year its time to stop playing and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    I have been heavily invested in the topic of BLM for many years and I would guess I spent several hundred hours on the subject. Because you don't like my statement you falsely jump to the conclusion that I don't know things just because I don't have your ideological perspective on the matter.

I am still right on this. Any other statement that assume that some lives matter on the premise of skin color is racist. Skin color should not even be the issue.

Also, the whole movement has degenerated into a postmodernistic bigotry of hatred of white people instead of supporting the black community.
    You're not.

Skin color IS the issue. That's the entire point. BLM does not invalidate any other racial injustices being brought forward. Its agenda is simply focussed on a different demographic.

While you may have a minor point by saying that BLM is in fact a racist movement (because it is about race), you are only doing the world a disservice when you go and try to expose this to everybody 'just so we're clear on that'. It's pedantic and you're only helping those that caused the BLM movement to come to existence (the racists).

If everyone was as great as all of you 'All Lives Matters' shouters, I guess the world would be better off. The fact remains that we are not living in that world. We are living in an incredibly racist world, where preaching for all lives is nothing but ignorant, because you're missing the point that minorities have every right to stand up for themselves as long as injustice is being brought to THEM, not YOU. It's not about YOU. Holy shit.

To write BLM off because of a bunch of white people hating participants is also ignorant. You are willingly cherry picking the results of what you could call 'colateral damage' and are identifying it as the entire movement. As much as you can shout that BLM are extremists, they have to be. There will always be inept people on their side that can only say racist things toward white people, because there are inept people on all sides.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2020-07-05 at 05:39 PM.