Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Who is your favorite youtuber and why is it Hazelnutty??

I mean, she has petz. She has mounts streams. She bakes cookies even!! And she has green hair.

Honestly, the woman is a breath of fresh air after the toxicity that mushrooms up on YouTube daily. But, opinion away.....

I really love Taliesin and Evitel, particularly their cinematic breakdowns. Blizzard put a ton of love and excruciating detail into them.

(and yeah Hazelnutty is great too, I'm always watching those for the smaller tidbits about patch content I might've missed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I really love Taliesin and Evitel, particularly their cinematic breakdowns. Blizzard put a ton of love and excruciating detail into them.

(and yeah Hazelnutty is great too, I'm always watching those for the smaller tidbits about patch content I might've missed)
    they are just shills and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    Last edited by Mouri Kogorou; 2020-07-05 at 07:38 PM.

I haven't watched Talesin......hmmm. Will have to.

The only wow youtuber i can stand at all is Preach.

Yeah Hazel is nice

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    T & E are my favorite, but I do like hazelnutty too
    Last edited by Silversorrow; 2020-07-05 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch that many WoW related youtubers, but if I do, I typically like to watch either r1 or top ranked PvPers, mythic raiders or high keystones. I go to wowhead/mmo for my WoW news. I just don't enjoy watching WoW news/drama related channels, especially if they don't play the game at a high level.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I don't see the point in watching youtubers who essentially just re-tell you blueposts or read wowhead for you.

My favorite YTer is slapped ham! hazel is good tbh :P but heelsvsbaby or T&E suck,one will shit on everything like a 12 years old child and the other will praise everything made by blizz,fuck it ! ill go with paranormal channels all the way,they are more believable than any of wow content youtubers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shells and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    They're not hired by Blizzard. They're literally just big fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Preach is the only wow 'youtuber' worth watching in the generalist sense. He could outplay all the other ones put together.

T&E are unironic shills and Belluar is just clickbait and reddit's opinions repackaged.

When you're interested in high-level gameplay or design direction of a specific class or spec there are a lot of smaller more focused creators (who are primarily streamers) that don't get the exposure of the big boys.

I like preach because he knows his shit and is genuinely a great guy. My buddy saw him at blizzcon and yelled out hi expecting just a hello and he got a big hug. Plus the legacy series is great.

I use hazel for boss guides and news

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    They're not hired by Blizzard. They're literally just big fans.
    They most likely represent general playerbase who isn't too serious about video game. I consider myself very neutral meaning I like almost exactly half of things blizzard does and don't like the other half. While T&E are like 70-30 positive-negative from what i have seen from their videos.

I don't watch them tbh (only seen couple of their videos) but they have one pros - they don't try to shove their point of view to your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    My favorite YTer is slapped ham! hazel is good tbh :P but heelsvsbaby or T&E suck,one will shit on everything like a 12 years old child and the other will praise everything made by blizz,fuck it ! ill go with paranormal channels all the way,they are more believable than any of wow content youtubers.
    I love the fact heelsvsbabyface actually sperged out over 7.3 and after he got called out for being wrong and a sperg he ran away to a new channel but came back because he realized he’s not that interesting really

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    I don't see the point in watching youtubers who essentially just re-tell you blueposts or read wowhead for you.
    Wait, that's literally all some of these folk do?

I mean...I guess having someone read that kind of stuff might be entertaining, depending on their personality, but it still seems quicker and simpler to just read blue posts or patch notes yourself.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post

I mean...I guess having someone read that kind of stuff might be entertaining, depending on their personality, but it still seems quicker and simpler to just read blue posts or patch notes yourself.
    I can't speak for all their content, since I don't browse them on the regular, however whenever i've tuned in, it's generally just a wowhead guide but with visuals or "reacting" to blueposts and/or news.
    Last edited by WaltherLeopold; 2020-07-05 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post

Well, on youtube, sure, she does not do much more than putting stuff like that there and adds her opinion about it which is more than just telling the news. But thats intentional from her side so the actual Hazel and her content is on twitch where she does whatever the other streamers do. She bakes too!

So this thread could just have been named "favorite streamer and why is it Hazel"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shells and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    My favorite YTer is slapped ham! hazel is good tbh :P T&E suck will praise everything made by blizz,fuck it ! ill go with paranormal channels all the way,they are more believable than any of wow content youtubers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    T&E are unironic shills and Belluar is just clickbait and reddit's opinions repackaged.

Yea....sure. Believable...

If you ignore all the times they've publicly shat all over Blizzard for their shit.

But, otherwise, sure. If it makes you feel better, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    Saves me the trouble of doing it all myself.

And they tell jokes. ^_^
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2020-07-05 at 06:24 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)