Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shells and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    Actually they are not shills, but they want World of Warcraft to succeed so they support Blizzard.

When it comes to more mechanic based I always go for Preach as I find him explaining things extremely well.

I do enjoy BellularGaming more speculation videos and just overall overview of things.

I used to love watching Taliesin & Evitel but after seeing the stream of Taliesin how he acted outside the videos it did put me off and I haven't watched their videos ever since.

Their content may be great but if the person is douchy then I stay away from their content.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Yea....sure. Believable...

If you ignore all the times they've publicly shat all over Blizzard for their shit.

But, otherwise, sure. If it makes you feel better, you're right.
    They're absolutely Blizzard shills. They're a bit like Bay from FinalBoss in that they defend anything Blizzard does even when all feedback and historical examples of similar things clearly show Blizzard are being idiots. The difference is that Bay at least eventually comes around(way too late, but before Blizzard at least) while T&E don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Actually they are not shills, but they want World of Warcraft to succeed so they support Blizzard.
    So yes they're Blizzard shills. The way you make WoW succeed isn't by being yes men, you have to actually be critical when Blizzard does dumb shit. And Blizzard does a lot of dumb shit which T&E defend. My most recent interaction with T&E was them directly blaming players for the state of BfA, which is very clearly bullshit to anybody who's actually paying attention. They then claimed never to have blamed players a few tweets later.

OT: Probably Fatboss, but they produce next to no content. After them it's probably Preach or Bay, but Bay got cancelled.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2020-07-05 at 07:20 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I really love Taliesin and Evitel, particularly their cinematic breakdowns. Blizzard put a ton of love and excruciating detail into them.

(and yeah Hazelnutty is great too, I'm always watching those for the smaller tidbits about patch content I might've missed)
    I absolutely hate Taliesin and Evitel. I've tried watching their content multiple times. I just cant. He's the worse of the two by far. If one of their videos looks intriguing, I still occasionally try to watch it, but as soon as I hear his voice it's an instant click off.

@OP Hazel is good, though Im not sure who my favourite is.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    You're not very apt at reading people if you can't see that Taliesin's smile is genuine. It's not some "western style dishonest shit", whatever the fuck that even means.
    You can not have the same smile on you 100% of the time, especially when you talk. This creepy shit is one of the things used to manipulate people into liking you. Common practice in western sales market. Disgusting, dishonest, creepy shit. Do you see it so often in your life you think real smile looks like that? It does not.
    Last edited by Pury; 2020-07-05 at 07:24 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pury View Post
    I am aware only about Preach, Bellular and T&E.

Preach is great. Nice, honest person, great videos.
    Bellular is a clickbate shitposter, will make 10 videos out of nothing.
    T&E...can not say anything about their videos, I can't stand fake, robot smile of the guy, he has it on 100% of the time. This western-style dishonest shit is creepy and disgusting. But a lot of people like their videos, they should be at least decent, I guess?

Nobbel87 for lore videos, that's for sure, his accent is cool
    Yeah Preach is great and he's been around forever.
    However, Bellular is not a shitposter and his videos are not clickbait. You clearly don't watch his videos, otherwise you wouldn't have this misinformed perspective of his content.
    Also, Taliesin doesn't smile all the time, but he does smile often. Weird how someone smiling is strange to you. Also weird that you attribute it to some sort of "western-style dishonesty."
    Nobbel rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Defo Jesse Cox.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They're absolutely Blizzard shills. They're a bit like Bay from FinalBoss in that they defend anything Blizzard does even when all feedback and historical examples of similar things clearly show Blizzard are being idiots. The difference is that Bay at least eventually comes around(way too late, but before Blizzard at least) while T&E don't.

- - - Updated - - -

So yes they're Blizzard shills. The way you make WoW succeed isn't by being yes men, you have to actually be critical when Blizzard does dumb shit. And Blizzard does a lot of dumb shit which T&E defend. My most recent interaction with T&E was them directly blaming players for the state of BfA, which is very clearly bullshit to anybody who's actually paying attention. They then claimed never to have blamed players a few tweets later.

OT: Probably Fatboss, but they produce next to no content. After them it's probably Preach or Bay, but Bay got cancelled.
    You say they blamed the players for the state of BFA. Source?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    I absolutely hate Taliesin and Evitel. I've tried watching their content multiple times. I just cant. He's the worse of the two by far. If one of their videos looks intriguing, I still occasionally try to watch it, but as soon as I hear his voice it's an instant click off.

@OP Hazel is good, though Im not sure who my favourite is.
    For me it's not the voice, but it's the constant smile and wide open eyed stare... it looks eerie .
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I like T&E for the most part. I like Signs of Kelani as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marcelian Online are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    You say they blamed the players for the state of BFA. Source?
    Here you go: 1 2 They spend the entire thread on twitter trying to backpedal. The 2nd half of the initial tweet is idiotic as well. Feedback/suggestions are essentially "telling them how to design their game".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Im honestly surprised at how not popular preach is. I would have thought people who care enough about wow to post on a fan site forum would care more about game and class design than being shilled too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Probably Fatboss, but they produce next to no content. After them it's probably Preach or Bay, but Bay got cancelled.
    Really? What happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    For me it's not the voice, but it's the constant smile and wide open eyed stare... it looks eerie .
    Hello there. @v@

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I don't watch that many WoW related youtubers, but if I do, I typically like to watch either r1 or top ranked PvPers, mythic raiders or high keystones. I go to wowhead/mmo for my WoW news. I just don't enjoy watching WoW news/drama related channels, especially if they don't play the game at a high level.
    This goes for me as well. Besides you learn useful tricks and what to do at different situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I just watch slootbag, he's not much of a youtuber, but he's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltherLeopold View Post
    I don't see the point in watching youtubers who essentially just re-tell you blueposts or read wowhead for you.
    These youtubers are not for you, thy do content for the 85% of people that dont see bluepost or read wohead.

Bellular #1 when it comes to wow after that its WTBGold, DallaGG for gold making.

7+ Year Old Account
    T&E and Nobbel87 are easily my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    T & E are my favorite, but I do like hazelnutty too
    I'm the mirror of you. Hazel is my fav because it feels like watching your game friend. But I do enjoy the presentation that T&E does ....gogogogogogogo
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    T&E or Bellular for me, of course some old ones that doesn't do it anymore either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..