Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's how they pay back reparations for having us adopt Calia.
    With all the crap Horde puts the rest of Azeroth through, they're not entitled to shit. They're lucky to have any help at all on the Alliance they constantly backstab.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's how they pay back reparations for having us adopt Calia.
    Let's just hope they don't force Derek upon us along with Calia. That will suffice.

stormwind, that boy has been preparing the city for our arival.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    stormwind, that boy has been preparing the city for our arival.
    Obviously ALL undead are free to use the SW graveyard... Free of cust.

Brill
    What makes you think Blizzard will remodel UC or create a new capital altogether given their track record?

Lordaeron, with Calia sitting on the throne, and leading the forsaken humans and forsaken night elves (and whatever forsaken high elves there are left). It's my ultimate wish for them

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I strongly believe that both Darnassus and Undercity weren't destroyed for lore reasons alone, but rather the lore was created around their destruction, I think Bliz wanted them gone from the game. As many people suspect we are getting a time skip after Shadowlands which is likely to result in a world being remade anew, these 2 cities were likely not a part of Bliz' vision of that future world. And thus it's unlikely to be remade as a new/old home of the Forsaken

The Underhold.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

There are many good choices.

Captial of Lordearon, if Calia becomes their leader.

Andorhal, if the Alliances takes the region over post BfA.

Stratholme, if the Forsaken are pushed to the edge of the continent into the last plague-infested zone.

Ruins of Theramore, if they have truly nowhere to go(except staying in Orgrimmar).

Frankly, from the lore-perspective the capital of Lordaeron sound most exciting, though I rather would see it as a restored human kingdom or one for the Lightforged Undead which might come. If the latter a coexistence between the faction might have been tried there but fail, when the Light becomes more dominant.

Stratholme is the least exciting for me from a visual point , despite making a lot of sense lorewise, because it is just an abandoned/burned human city. I hunger to see what new kind of buildings the Forsaken could create(for example in Andorhal), just like I hope for an exciting new capital for the Night Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Lordaeron, with Calia sitting on the throne, and leading the forsaken humans and forsaken night elves (and whatever forsaken high elves there are left). It's my ultimate wish for them
    At least you admit how spiteful you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Part of me still kind of wants "hollowed out husk of Teldrassil."
    Eh, not sure it holds up longterm aesthetically or thematically
    Twas brillig

Before Legion happened, I was hoping for an expansion where we'd go back to Northrend and the Alliance would get Dalaran while the Forsaken would take Naxxramas for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Before Legion happened, I was hoping for an expansion where we'd go back to Northrend and the Alliance would get Dalaran while the Forsaken would take Naxxramas for the Horde.
    It really is criminal that the horde hasn't hijacked a scourge necropolis yet
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by lllBlackSunlll View Post
    Either Stratholme or Undercity.

Stratholme would make sense since it is so close to Silvermoon and the Amani, which I presume are our allies now?

Undercity makes sense from a production standpoint since Blizz already has all the assets. Back in BC blizz has a blog about the making of Exodar and Silvermoon, very upset that they spent all the resources on making two full cities are went completely unused beyond lv10.

But with the Forsaken almost completely driven from Silverpine and Tirisfal Glades, and the Worgen no longer in Teldrassil, I'd assume they'd go and take back Gilneas and contest the areas around it. So my money is on Stratholme from a lore perspective.
    Stratholme is Argent Dawn controlled and Lordaeron is Alliance controlled again. They should just build somewhere new.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Stratholme is Argent Dawn controlled and Lordaeron is Alliance controlled again. They should just build somewhere new.
    It would be interesting to break the symmetry
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    At least you admit how spiteful you are.
    Ah yes, a poster has different opinion/taste therefore he has malicious intent. Of course. <3 Mmo-c never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Ah yes, a poster has different opinion/taste therefore he has malicious intent. Of course. <3 Mmo-c never change.
    Is this your first time talking to an Evil Horde fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I find it interesting people are suggesting strath considering its history, I mean that's a deep level of meta cucking right there, especially with Calia at the wheel.

That said I can see it with the current writer's stance on the forsaken's toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I hope this happends.. imagine a forsaken style stratholme.
    Green smoke and plague catapults with skulls?

Quote Originally Posted by lllBlackSunlll View Post
    Undercity makes sense from a production standpoint since Blizz already has all the assets. Back in BC blizz has a blog about the making of Exodar and Silvermoon, very upset that they spent all the resources on making two full cities are went completely unused beyond lv10.
    Honestly their own fault, while Undercity is cool, it just makes no sense from a "capitol city" perspective, they should have just made it a REALLY gloomy cousin to Stormwind.

UC aesthetics just seem really forced and Blizzard seem to agree with me, given the art direction for the Forsaken in Wrath and onward.

Both were also a pain in the ass to access and leave, Exodar was instanced and requires a boat to go from/to, Silvermoon atleast has the portal to UC.