Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    YouTube has been useless since TotalBiscuit died
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Hayven Games is my favorite.
    Freaking RIP all around :/

So much shit has happend with gaming since TB passed away, I feel like he really knew how to hold gaming companies accountable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Exactly. I'm not a shill either. Nobody's paying me to say my very real opinion of "Yes, I can simultaneously think Blizzard's cinematic department did their best work this expansion and I can thank T&E for helping me appreciate details I hadn't noticed on first watch. But also my horde pandaren handing Xal'atath over willingly to Sylvanas in the same expansion was the dumbest moment in WoW lore to date. This expansion is a mixed bag."
    Mixed bag is definitely the best way to describe BFA, imo.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Wow youtuber? Then it's Pyromancer. I just find specualtions fun, even if some they turn out to be wrong.
    Pretty fun how belluar have "copied" him sometimes and didn't even give him credit... Atleast pyro give credit to others when they've discorved something new.
    Link to his channel for those who want. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkT...yUUw5_St5n26SQ
    A bit of a conspiracy theorist but I love the videos anyway. It's a bit like Game Theory in that a lot of it winds up being wrong, but it does still get discussion going and point out details that do indeed come up later. I always wonder how many things like that with procedurally written stories only turn out that way because the writers went "hot damn, that's a good idea!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Nice self promotion of your youtube channel from 2nd account

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Nice self promotion of your youtube channel from 2nd account
    Three accounts in play here:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmiras View Post
    I totally agree!
    Also 1-post. This'd be really funny if it wasn't extremely pathetic.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Nootz View Post
    I liked Finalbosstv alot too until he was caught up in the sexual assault allegations. He's done now.
    Are you serious? I didn't hear about that. Shit like this is popping like crazy these days.

Who? I watch Cowbelly.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    So I guess we're all ignoring the OP being a 3-post account raving about some youtuber..?
    Thats not a problem ?

Pretty much the only one I'm subscribed to are Taliesin and Evitel, like some quirky OTT humour once in awhile.

I do watch the occasional Preach video, Bellular not so much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shills and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    Shills? They're fans of WoW, and often mock Blizzard when they fuck up just like any WoW player would...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-07-05 at 10:34 PM.

Hazel has decent quick guides. T&E are crystallized cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    I mean, she has petz. She has mounts streams. She bakes cookies even!! And she has green hair.

Honestly, the woman is a breath of fresh air after the toxicity that mushrooms up on YouTube daily. But, opinion away.....
    Taliesin and Evitel for me, they always keep a positive attitude to most everything, even when they disagree with something they at least try to see the other side of it.

I’m a fan of Preach even if he’s a bit “bro” & deeply “Manchester”. I also fully get why people find him off-putting, but different strokes for different folks.

Don’t get the T&E hate even if I don’t agree with all their stuff. Sometimes they’re funny, seems they’re not. Sometimes they make good points, sometimes they don’t.
    Don’t get why it warrants hate.

A few years back I didn’t mind popping on Bell to listen to while I played but...I don’t know.
    I won’t/don’t anymore though I can’t quite pinpoint why.

Only streamer I actively dislike is Asmongold.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2020-07-05 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hazel is pretty cool. T&E rub me the wrong way most of the time lately and now I can't stand watching their videos. Kelani is pretty good, too.

My favourite youtuber is probably Hank Green

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shills and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    Thanks for proving you don't watch them

Anyways back on topic...I watch Hazel, T&E, and Final Boss mostly.

Just in terms of WoW? That'd be T&E.

If it is general youtubers, I don't really have a favourite. I find T&E more fun to listen to than most other WoW content creators, though, but that's just personal opinion, not an indication of poor quality on other's behalves. T&E and Bellular are just the only ones I'm subscribed to, and I find Bellular a bit of a downer sometimes, but it's good that he genuinely wants the game to be better and is looking for ways to deliver mass feedback to Blizzard.

Kalamazi - warlock focused content but really good all round. Has some very good videos of full dungeons clears on Alpha with logs

Preach is forever #1, but Athene back in TBC/early Wrath was some of the funniest stuff I ever remember watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    I mean, she has petz. She has mounts streams. She bakes cookies even!! And she has green hair.

Honestly, the woman is a breath of fresh air after the toxicity that mushrooms up on YouTube daily. But, opinion away.....

Her voice makes me want to stick a fork in my eye to distract me from the pain.