Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It was Cynical Brit. When he stop doing WoW mailboxes and what not, I stop caring. The INSTANCE was good too at one point, back when THE BRIT was merging away from WoW.

But that's about it. Most have fallen off and I don't care enough about the replacements.

But before podcasts and we're talking like BC/Wrath, it was HANDS DOWN Furious from ATHENEWINS

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Yea....sure. Believable...

If you ignore all the times they've publicly shat all over Blizzard for their shit.

But, otherwise, sure. If it makes you feel better, you're right.

Saves me the trouble of doing it all myself.

And they tell jokes. ^_^

Taliesen is the definition of a dick riding shill.

Unironically blames the player base for everything.

Preach is the only YouTuber worth watching.

Knows his shit. Is able to praise the good parts and shit on the bad parts of WoW. Provides succinct and detailed feedback. Does in depth previews of everything.

Most importantly - Preach is able to call them out on their bullshit. Without fear.

Hazelnutty is unbearable. Another gross fangirl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Her voice makes me want to stick a fork in my eye to distract me from the pain.
    It's even more disgusting when you realize she's putting on the "cutesy" part of it for views.

Look at this thread, they eat it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Hazelnutty. I just don't like her voice, she's way too bubbly-squeaky and I find it honestly too 'cutesy' and distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post

Knows his shit. Is able to praise the good parts and shit on the bad parts of WoW. Provides succinct and detailed feedback. Does in depth previews of everything.

Most importantly - Preach is able to call them out on their bullshit. Without fear.
    *snip*
    Look at this thread, they eat it up.
    Yes

I'm unironically shocked at people unironically stanning T&E, I have no idea how you can play wow and care about any wow youtube but preach.
    Last edited by Saltysquidoon; 2020-07-05 at 11:24 PM.

Wow nice amount of responses. 1:, in actually not a newb here; my old account is unrecoverable due to me taking years off from here and no longer having access to my old one. Two, I look like Sasquatch. Not Hazel. No self promotion here. 3, the reason I like her, vice others, is she is completely sunshine and light, except when referencing real world events. Which she handled with elegance. 4, NO, she's not the only thing on YouTube for me. I have a job which allows me to watch prodigious amounts of cringe. Hazels channel is like fresh water compared to the cringe slush that others sling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrigham View Post
    Wow nice amount of responses. 1:, in actually not a newb here; my old account is unrecoverable due to me taking years off from here and no longer having access to my old one. Two, I look like Sasquatch. Not Hazel. No self promotion here. 3, the reason I like her, vice others, is she is completely sunshine and light, except when referencing real world events. Which she handled with elegance. 4, NO, she's not the only thing on YouTube for me. I have a job which allows me to watch prodigious amounts of cringe. Hazels channel is like fresh water compared to the cringe slush that others sling.
    You are cringe incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    It was Cynical Brit. When he stop doing WoW mailboxes and what not, I stop caring. The INSTANCE was good too at one point, back when THE BRIT was merging away from WoW.

But that's about it. Most have fallen off and I don't care enough about the replacements.

But before podcasts and we're talking like BC/Wrath, it was HANDS DOWN Furious from ATHENEWINS
    Ahh man, how can I forgot about CB. That old WoW content was some of the best out there.

The only YouTuber worth listening to is Preach, who has extensive end-game experience and knowledge of the game. Constantly testing and providing feedback to improve the game

T&E are bootlickers and have their mouths firmly around that big Blizzard shaft. Absolutely clueless in their game knowledge and terrible at the game.

I actually can't believe that I am playing the same game as that Hazel chick. She's like that one sperg in every guild that actually collects pets n shit. I'm thankful that I will undoubtedly never come across a player in any of my groups that watch her content

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Taliesen is the definition of a dick riding shill.

Unironically blames the player base for everything.

Do you enjoy arguing about which flavor of shit sandwich you prefer? Because regardless of what your opinion about WoW YTers is, you have to face that they are hamming it up for views. I like Preach and T&E for different reasons but I'm not so obsessed with professing my undying hatred of one to make light of the other. I'd imagine most people who watch WoW YTers share a similar opinion so it's a bit ridiculous to see you straight up flaming people in this thread because they like things you don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    T&E are bootlickers and have their mouths firmly around that big Blizzard shaft. Absolutely clueless in their game knowledge and terrible at the game.
    For somebody like me who could give a flying fuck about WoW lore, T&E is nice to tune into to get a cursory primer on stuff happening with the story. I usually just put it on in the background to keep my brain from going into a comatose state while grinding dailies/doing Visions. You don't need to be a cutting edge Mythic raider to make meaningful or interesting WoW content.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Do you enjoy arguing about which flavor of shit sandwich you prefer? Because regardless of what your opinion about WoW YTers is, you have to face that they are hamming it up for views. I like Preach and T&E for different reasons but I'm not so obsessed with professing my undying hatred of one to make light of the other. I'd imagine most people who watch WoW YTers share a similar opinion so it's a bit ridiculous to see you straight up flaming people in this thread because they like things you don't like.
    Reading comprehension? Can you please point out to me where I flamed anyone in this thread for liking a specific YouTuber?

Oh that's right. I didn't.

I didn't even flame Taliesin - I just called him what he is. A shill.

(Preach's channel is de monetized btw. SWING AND A MISS.)

I only really watch Hazel, Preach & Bellular.

I was going to say that there aren't really any youtubers that I actively hate or dislike, but i absolutely can't stand HeelVsBabyface, that dude is just an irritating knob.

None of these WoW Youtubers. I personally love Markiplier, Dotodoya, VanossGaming, and some others.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PlatinumWOW
    Madseason
    Preach
    Can't stand t&e tbh, that guy is just too much
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Yes

I'm unironically shocked at people unironically stanning T&E, I have no idea how you can play wow and care about any wow youtube but preach.
    I personally love preach. He gives out some amazing feedback and is personally a thrill to see in videos and on stream. I also like Asmongold, though he and Mcconnell are a little obnoxious at times, though I can live with it cause I'm obnoxious too at times. lmao

Seriously though, I personally don't hate many WoW Youtubers. Hazel is innocent, annoying voice or not. But I will agree, I can't stand T&E. I can't stand them as much as Bellular and Pyro. All 3 of them are just bad. Pyro cause of his terrible theories. Bellular cause he makes like 4 stupid vids and 1 good, but kinda rare to see, vid. And T&E cause of the whole Asmongold drama from a bit ago as well as the fact that they really love to "overhype" the game, if you know what I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    PlatinumWOW
    Madseason
    Preach
    I totally forgot about MadSeason. He and guys like CaptainGrim are fucking amazing in terms of Classic WoW talk and fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I only really watch Hazel, Preach & Bellular.

I was going to say that there aren't really any youtubers that I actively hate or dislike, but i absolutely can't stand HeelVsBabyface, that dude is just an irritating knob.
    Remember when he hated the Argus patch cause the first quest was "Kill 15 Demons"? Like, oh WoW, a WoW quest being a WoW guest, how tragic. Jesus, he's annoying. I did love his Ashran rant vid tho. Fuck Ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    For somebody like me who could give a flying fuck about WoW lore, T&E is nice to tune into to get a cursory primer on stuff happening with the story. I usually just put it on in the background to keep my brain from going into a comatose state while grinding dailies/doing Visions. You don't need to be a cutting edge Mythic raider to make meaningful or interesting WoW content.
    They don't have any clue about that either. Most of their content is either rehashing what other people (like Nobbel) that actually know about the lore have identified, talking about how amazing the story writers are (Danuser is a garbage story developer) for sUbVeRtInG oUr ExPeCtAtIoNs, or defending yet another lore retcon.

I mean you don't have to be CE raider or multi-glad pvp'er, but it helps, and their content is neither meaningful or interesting. Most of the lore that I learned about Argus was from Pyromancer breaking down the mythic Argus fight and it's lore developments. So yeah, being CE is actually pretty important

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Preach, T&E and Hazel are the best 3 imo. SoulSoBreezy a close 4th. the reason I like those 4 is that they give us a balanced look at the game. if it's shit, they will call it out as shit. if it's good, they will call it out as good. plus T&E are quite funny, I do like British humour though so maybe that is causing my opinion to be a bit biased

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    they are just shills and will say whatever blizzards wants them to say
    Yeah, more often than not, Taliesen comes off as a complete blizzard whore. I can't even believe the shit that comes out of his mouth. Remember when they added those penalties for staying in torghast for longer in shadowlands alpha? taliesen made an entire video telling people why it is the best decision. But when blizzard decided to remove the incremental penalties, yet again an entire video taliesen talking about why it is the best decision! Ridiculous! I can clearly see that he has exception knowledge and understanding of the game, so why? Blizzard never cares about a little bit of criticism, they even welcome it. So why?
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    PlatinumWOW
    Madseason
    Preach
    Ah yes I forgot to mention Madseason. He is probably my favourite content creator. Made me fall in love with Vanilla and Classic all over again. Yet another content creator with an incredible knowledge base

Thank you!! Ill take the compliment