Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Pinhead is scarier than Freddy Krueger

So I fell like Pinhead is scarier than Freddy. Freddy will just kill you. Pinhead will imprison you for eternity in hell and put you through endless torture.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Of course, body modification horror via torture vs just being killed in some creative way.

Pinhead would fuck Freddy up in all ways possible.

Plus;

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Of course, body modification horror via torture vs just being killed in some creative way.

Plus;

I read before that they thought about an alternate ending to Freddy Vs Jason Where their fight continued in hell and Pinhead shows up. I honestly think it would've been a way better ending. He was supposed to ask them if there was a problem

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So I fell like Pinhead is scarier than Freddy. Freddy will just kill you. Pinhead will imprison you for eternity in hell and put you through endless torture.
    Freddy comes for you when you learn about him. Haunting your dreams, forcing you to stay awake for days on end, until finally when your body is ready to give out from being stalked, you fall asleep, and you face him one last horrifying time, unable to get free. You know its a dream, you can do nothing about it.

Pinhead sits in his rubiks cube, hoping some old chinese grifter sells the damn thing to some stupid passer-by.

I read before that they thought about an alternate ending to Freddy Vs Jason Where their fight continued in hell and Pinhead shows up. I honestly think it would've been a way better ending. He was supposed to ask them if there was a problem
    Doug Bradley Talks Pinhead vs. Michael Myers Film That Almost Was

Agreed. Even though I like Freddy more than Pinhead, Freddy's a lot campier. Neither have really scared me since I got desensitized from watching William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist when I was like 11, but Pinhead is definitely the creepier of the two. Funnily enough, I hadn't even seen the Hellraiser movies until literally this year on Pluto TV. They always seemed too weird for my taste, and I didn't even understand the story when I tried to watch them in my 20's but there's a decent enough plot with the Puzzle Box and I wouldn't have been able to even compare the two fairly if this thread was made an year ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I grew up watching both, but I think people are underestimating Freddy. ALSO, Pinhead had a menagerie of freaks and minions at hand whilst Freddy rode solo.

EDIT: Freddy is like Boggart from Harry Potter but he operates in your dream space
    Last edited by Derpules; 2020-06-25 at 09:11 PM.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Freddy doesn't just straight up kill you. He may not torture somebody for all eternity like the Cenobites but on many occasions he has tortured his victims before killing them.

And the fact that he shows up in your dreams and can literally warp how you perceive him to his will, and usually to what you fear most, I'm going to have to say that Freddy Krueger is scarier than Pinhead.

I think Freddy is scarier. But to me part of it is the concept behind how they appear. Freddy stalks you in your dreams and you can't stay awake forever. Pinhead appears when you solve a very specific puzzle box which only crazy people seem to be into solving.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I think Freddy is scarier. But to me part of it is the concept behind how they appear. Freddy stalks you in your dreams and you can't stay awake forever. Pinhead appears when you solve a very specific puzzle box which only crazy people seem to be into solving.
    But Pinhead also warps reality once the box is opened.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    /Agreed

Pinhead can do everything Freddie can do, and has an entirely parallel "Hell" universe in addition to that. He's basically a demi-god; Freddie is just the 'ghost' of a dead pedo, really.

I mean I LOVE both villians and movie series; but at the end of the day - Pinhead is literally 'worlds apart' from Freddie in the possibilities. Thinking Freddie is scarier just means you're not using your imagination . Freddie does win in the clever-comeback department though.

Pinhead would be able to make even Freddie's pain legendary in Hell. And THAT is saying something! =D

(P.S. Pinhead's minions aren't necessary for him to do anything, they are just former victims who help out now - but in the end, are just extra bros. The real power is Pinhead.)
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demons to some. Angels to others.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pinhead was okay as a sadomasochist eldritch being. Then he became just another 'edgy' demon and got boring.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Pinhead was okay as a sadomasochist eldritch being. Then he became just another 'edgy' demon and got boring.
    It was sad on I think the 3rd movie where he just went on a random killing spree with little meaning.

In terms of scary, it's hard to choose who I'd rather face. Freddy is capable of making your worse fears reality, then you're dead. Pinhead is capable of subjecting an eternity of pain and torture, physical and psychological. Pinhead is just simply...stronger.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Freddy would fck up Pinheads psyche, no competition for Freddy.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    Freddy would fck up Pinheads psyche, no competition for Freddy.

You think pinhead can't do everything that freddy can do?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Yes. I have a Doug Bradley shirt I wear every year on my birthday because we both share the date.

You think pinhead can't do everything that freddy can do?
    No because somebody has to open the box first and Freddy just comes in your dreams. Freddy is #1, Pinhead is not

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    No because somebody has to open the box first and Freddy just comes in your dreams. Freddy is #1, Pinhead is not

and Freddy can't gain power if nobody remembers him.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Yeah pinhead certainly wins in the scary department. That said I prefer watching the Freddy movies /shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.