Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Working as intended...

Blizz hasnt had the ability to make decent pvp since MoP. The expansions get progressively worse, never fixing any of the plagues each had.

if you think SL will be any different than the last 3 shitty expansions, you are so very wrong and eluding yourself of logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Lol, how much mastery do you have.
    Around 85% at the moment, but this week I get to replace 2x6 and 1x9 with 3x12.

By the time I'm corruption resist capped, and get some more mastery gear and get another few 12s - I should be at around 120% mastery.

My dps sucks in M+ trash, but at least I don't have to stop and drink between each pull - and I can sustain dps easily throughout tyrannical bosses

Again - just for fun, I have gear with IS and tendrils etc already, so nothing else to spend the echos on.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2020-07-06 at 07:12 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

In a way, 8.3 corruptions makes me glad, at the same time as you see the more obvious imbalance. It is a small sign that not everything they do is with esports in mind, which tend to cater to very constrained game design that is easy to balance. Now it's obviously out of control (I don't know why you don't just instantly die at some corruption value), which in part is no doubt due to this being the x.3 patch, but also it does need a few more tweaks to be reasonable.

Why i can't take WoW's PvP scene/community serious in a nutshell.

Kind of comical since overwatch and sc2 are fine..

Lol DAT last DLC comic! "New" questing system it's damn cancer - I prefer old way when only one dude can tag mob/objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    That second Dark Legacy comic is perfection. Folks who do that do deserve worse.
    If you aren't tapping that node, its not yours. Quit crying about it. Every class has some way to deal with mobs so they can go tap a quest item node then fight the mob.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Nice that you show just how broken pvp is in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    Working as intended...

Blizz hasnt had the ability to make decent pvp since MoP. The expansions get progressively worse, never fixing any of the plagues each had.

if you think SL will be any different than the last 3 shitty expansions, you are so very wrong and eluding yourself of logic.
    Legion was good though? And WoD only suffered from a major lack of post 6.0 content outside of raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    If you aren't tapping that node, its not yours. Quit crying about it. Every class has some way to deal with mobs so they can go tap a quest item node then fight the mob.
    Not crying, edgelord, just amused by the comic. And it beats crying about women in movies or black elves

As long as they insist on full crossovers between PvE and PvP, that's just how it's going to be.

They insist on making PvP players play PvE that they don't like, and making PvE players play PvP that they don't like. So now you get your bizarre PvE bullshit in PvP, and PvP people performing like clowns in PvE. The only people happy with it are the people that like both equally, but those people would be fine with it either way because they already like both.

Remember when the top PvE dps spec didn't have to do PvP for their BiS trinket? Remember when Gladiator players didn't have to beg raiding guilds for mythic kills because their PvP BiS gear is from raid? Those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Not crying, edgelord, just amused by the comic. And it beats crying about women in movies or black elves
    I don't get the hate for Black Elves. I think it makes a lot of sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Lol DAT last DLC comic! "New" questing system it's damn cancer - I prefer old way when only one dude can tag mob/objective.
    Ah yes, I do prefer the old system where people stole mobs and chests from you after you busted your add against mobs just to get to em. So fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I don't get the hate for Black Elves. I think it makes a lot of sense.
    You know why it bothers some folks. These were the same sort of people crying about black vulcans in the 90s. Their version of science fiction or fantasy magically has only one type of people in it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    Why i can't take WoW's PvP scene/community serious in a nutshell.

Kind of comical since overwatch and sc2 are fine..
    The WoW PVP scene has always been cancerous, except for maybe MoP. BFA just has the worst of it cause no one decided to think that maybe corruption gear's a little bit fucked...

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    The WoW PVP scene has always been cancerous, except for maybe MoP. BFA just has the worst of it cause no one decided to think that maybe corruption gear's a little bit fucked...
    All you have to do is sneeze on him and he's dead. It's pretty simple. All the video shows are the wins, not the losses. People need to calm down and use their brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    8.3 is proof positive they don't have someone working full time on PvP balance, there is no universe where someone overlooked corruptions (unless they never existed at all).
    Not really. That much corruption is not a realistic way of playing anything other than very short matches because you're far more likely to kill yourself than anybody else.

What got those wins was surprise, not tactics. Any serious offense will make even a Paladin implode outside of bubble with those values, if they don't get killed off by their own corruption before anybody gets the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    All you have to do is sneeze on him and he's dead. It's pretty simple. All the video shows are the wins, not the losses. People need to calm down and use their brains.
    Sure but the whole point is high risk, high reward. As long as he gets the IS procs right the opponent has very little means of defending against that kind of unexpected burst.

It's amusing to watch just to see the extent of how corruptions can be gamed for PvP dominance but ultimately makes me even more glad I'm not participating in arena this season. Too much RNG bullshit for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its proly all done by some bot or algorithm

- - - Updated - - -

pvp doesnt need random rng procs that determine wins,crits is enough,this shouldnt be hearthstone rng,its enough that classes arent balanced for pvp
    I agree that it is very, very bad for PVP. But you can not overlook the fact that all current endgame character progression is based on it.
    THAT is the problem. You can not remove it without character progression.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You still have every other piece of character progression, just not that super op thing that's out one shotting people.

We didn't need corruptions to pvp in MoP or WoD, isn't just collecting ilvl enough? We didn't need corruptions in pve either.
    There is not really much more character progression at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I agree that corruption is bad for PVP, but it is also very bad for PVE. It is bad overall.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not really. That much corruption is not a realistic way of playing anything other than very short matches because you're far more likely to kill yourself than anybody else.

What got those wins was surprise, not tactics. Any serious offense will make even a Paladin implode outside of bubble with those values, if they don't get killed off by their own corruption before anybody gets the chance.
    I'm not going to pretend to be a galaxy brain PvP lord but when you see shit like

On blizzard streams I'm inclined to think it was a little bit worse than a gimmick.

This is what happens when you let gear be a thing in PvP. It's what people wanted! They wanted to exploit!
    It's completely counter to a balanced and fun game where everyone enjoy's themselves and skill determines the result. This is just exploiting.

The comic is so true though. I do that on my paladin too. If will bubble and they attack the bastard.
    With that said, the biggest trolls are the druids, which can click things while flying. It's so cheaty!
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-07-06 at 09:36 PM.

Imagine going on your merry way, thinking you actually have a chance at winning, until a star suddenly out of the blue crashes down and instantly vaporize you.

I have a hard time being mad at this given that we are at the tail end of the expansion, but by the gods it must be frustrating to be on the receiving end.