Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I got Witcher 3 for free when I upgraded my video card before I knew what that game was about. Ended up being quite a pleasant surprise! But yea, you don't buy an airplane for the bag of peanuts, it's just an extra perk you know?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by brigada View Post
    Dont know if this is the right forum, but for anyone who wants to upgrade their GFX card (or hasn't purchased SL yet)

https://www.techradar.com/news/amd-r...lands-for-free

I think that would be a first no? Havent seen bundles before
    They've been doing them for years, my old 660 TIs had them and I'm sure my brother's old AMD ... FX830 iirc? had games free with them. They're like 2012 cards. Probably a first for WoW to be on them though.

Also, guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Its not free if you gotta purchase something to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not really free. You got to buy a graphics card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    It's only free if you were going to buy those GPUs anyway..
    Think that's pretty obvious, it's just a nice deal to get something as a free extra. Nobody is going to buy a GPU to get a game, they're going to buy the GPU anyway possibly instead of one from a different vendor because they just got a free £50 or w/e game with it. Alternatively, sell the game on and make the GPU "cheaper".

It's not free if you have to start using a radeon to get it...

On a more serious note though, sure if you were planning to upgrade your GPU and you're a wow player that's a good deal for you. A couple years back I was in need of an upgrade and it turned out nvidia was bundling the witcher 3 key with their cards so I got that. I don't think witcher3 key would make me buy an amd gpu though
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by brigada View Post
    Dont know if this is the right forum, but for anyone who wants to upgrade their GFX card (or hasn't purchased SL yet)

https://www.techradar.com/news/amd-r...lands-for-free

I think that would be a first no? Havent seen bundles before
    I bought my R290X 9 years ago and got Battlefield for 'free.' It's not new.

I know it's not new in general to bundle games with hardware, i meant for World of Warcraft specifically