Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah he is one of those cowards who are actually alt-right but lack the spine to actually come forth as one as they know what a shameful badge it is among the civilized people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    A) Non-integration doesn't inherently lead to problems. Sometimes it does, but there's no correlation between non-integration and violence. Immigrants, in general, have lower crime rates than native populations because they're more fearful of being kicked out, and less likely to believe the police will help them.

B) Immigrants integrate within 2 to 3 generations. My sister and I are immigrants who came to the U.S. in the 80s with our parents. Her kids, who are 5 and 2, will have no idea how to be anything but American. In the case of Muslims fleeing the situations in the Middle East, 1) they are generally 1st generation, and 2) they are fleeing a situation that the West created, and thus bears the responsibility for. At least Germany understands the latter point.
    It seems to be the opposite in Sweden. As there more representation from African, West Asian and Swedish born with two immigrant parents.

But do you think comparing USA to Sweden when it comes to immigration is useful?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    Don't bother, he won't have none.

PosPosPos is nothing but insults to avoid the arguments. Literally empty inside.
    That is what you are doing now though.

Don't bother, he won't have none.

PosPosPos is nothing but insults to avoid the arguments. Literally empty inside.
    It's ironic how you would project this on me even though I already linked him a source in a reply a few minutes before this one.

It's no fun if you make my life easy by proving me right at every turn.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    It seems to be the opposite in Sweden. As there more representation from African, West Asian and Swedish born with two immigrant parents.

[IMG]https://image.minervanett.no/191685.jpg?imageId=191685&width=706&height=907[IMG]

But do you think comparing USA to Sweden when it comes to immigration is useful?
    so Mr. Sun Cross with pagan symbol has an issue with immigrants... is any one surprised???

I don't speak Swedish, so I can't comment on that chart. What do you suggest it's saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Reading isn't your forte is it?
    Is it yours?
    I mean, you do realize he's talking of illegal border crossings in that speech.
    If someone's crossing illegally, chances are higher they're gonna bring problems rather than solutions, is it not?

I'm not sure what your issue is. Nowhere in that message does Trump say "all Mexicans are bad people!".
    It just doesn't happen in the text.

Is it yours?
    If someone's crossing illegally, chances are higher they're gonna bring problems rather than solutions, is it not?

I'm not sure what your issue is. Nowhere in that message does Trump say "all Mexicans are bad people!".
    Nope, he's talking about Mexicans, and he's racist trash.

It just doesn't happen in the mind of a bigot who supports Trump and his narratives, and supports other bigots like Tim Pool. Not that it actually doesn't happen.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's ironic how you would project this on me even though I already linked him a source in a reply a few minutes before this one.
    It's no fun if you make my life easy by proving me right at every turn.

"My source... is rationalwiki."

Rationalwiki.
    His source... is rationalwiki.

Your source was Tim Pool... a guy who likes to hang out with fucking Nazis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    What is the source for this chart? Because you're literally citing anecdote and an unsourced chart that's based on "feelings of dangerousness" instead of actual statistics to support your racist, anti-immigrant viewpoints.

Hey, after 9/11, I was chased down the street in America too. Some white guys even tried to beat me up and kick me out of a place I had a right to be. I wouldn't actually use that story as an indicator of racism in this country - I have the statistics to back that sentiment up.
    The source was from Brå:

About Brå
    The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet or Brå for short) is a knowledge centre for the criminal justice system.

Brå is an agency under the auspices of the Ministry of Justice and a knowledge centre for the criminal justice system. The agency's mandate is to contribute to the development of knowledge within the criminal justice system and the criminal policy area, as well as to promote crime prevention work.

Brå is responsible for the official criminal statistics and other statistics, which includes producing, following, analysing, and reporting on criminality and the criminal justice system's responses to crime. For that purpose, Brå generates statistics which are based on large-scale surveys and other special data collection.

I'm not blaming immigrants for these conditions they have been put in. I blame the governments of Sweden for not handling immigration and integration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    Where is this data from?
    Brå /10chars....

Where is this data from?
    It appears to be from a conservative Norwegian website called Minervanett.no.

I haven't heard of it, but they're solidly considered a conservative publication with less than 2k published copies a year. Kind of the definition of fringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Your source was Tim Pool... a guy who likes to hang out with fucking Nazis.
    Says.... rationalwiki.

Pfhahahahaha I'm sorry I just cant

i cant

is this the level, really?

"My source... is rationalwiki."

I guess you didn't bother to click on the sources they in turn cited.....usually from the horse's mouth itself.

It's tragic your spree of psychological projections resulted in you essentially laughing at yourself.

Says.... rationalwiki.

Pfhahahahaha I'm sorry I just cant

i cant

Is this the level, really?
    Once again, your source, your entire argument is based on a guy who is famous for hanging out with fucking Nazis. It's rather odd, in 53 posts, you got caught lying, opposing free speech, and defending Nazis.

Is it yours?

Actually it is not.

Texas actually one of the few places that does track crime by illegal immigrants, and are a state that sees tons of illegal immigration. Has found illegal immigrants actually have lower crime rates than Americans born in America.

He doesn't say "all" he just says in general I also never said the word all so stop fucking that chicken and come back to reality bub.

He said "some" he assumes are good.

Let's break that down.

he said "some" some means part, not majority, not most. Generally, when one uses some it means "some quantity, not exceeding more than half" often far below half. One definition is indeed "at least a small amount or number of people or things.

Now he says flatly "when Mexico sends its people they're not sending their best" This statement is general.

Note that he doubly minimises the good statement by saying both "some *pause* i assume are good" which using the dictionary can be translated to. "At least some small number of people coming, I believe, though I have seen no proof of it, are good people"

If I say "when people come from England they bring Bakewell tarts" What does this say to you? This is a general statement that would allude to more than likely if someone comes here from England they are going to bring a Bakewell tart. If I then say "some, i assume will bring treacle pudding" what does this mean? This means that of those people that come while generally they will bring Bakewell tarts some of them will bring treacle pudding.

What does that mean overall?

Generally when people come from England they will bring Bakewell tarts, sometimes though some number of them will bring treacle puddings.

If treacle puddings were the prevailing desert beingbrought over I would have instead said. When people come from England they bring treacle puddings.

If I said when people come from England they bring Bakewell tarts, and some, I assume, bring treacle puddings

Would you expect Bakewell tarts or treacle pudding? Or would you expect neither because you're dishonest and don't give a fuck about any of this and are behaving as the perfect example of what was posted earlier?

Next you're going to say when trump tweeted out the video of his supporter saying white power it truly wasn't about white power and he was just talking about the colour he was wearing. Folly.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-07-06 at 09:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, from what I found it's from "det goda samhället". Which have ties to wachtmeister, a known xenophobic former politician that's now dead.
    The numbers are from Brå.
    My source was minervanett, which also pointed out that it was that site that requested these numbers from Brå.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, your source, your entire argument is based on a guy who is famous for hanging out with fucking Nazis. It's rather odd, in 53 posts, you got caught lying, opposing free speech, and defending Nazis.
    "Tim Pool, who is probably at best the world's worst Leonardo DiCaprio cosplayer."

--Rationalwiki, The Source of his defending nazis.
    Last edited by Soliloque; 2020-07-06 at 09:52 PM.

"Tim Pool, who is probably at best the world's worst Leonardo DiCaprio cosplayer."

Rationalwiki, The Source of his defending nazis.
    It's rather telling you can quote the only line that just clearly mocking him, because quoting literally everything else would discredit you and Tim Pool.

Why didn't you click on and quote any one of those references Rationalwiki linked to support their claims? Because you know it would mean utterly embarrassing yourself here.