Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It's the between expansion lull fellas, no need to panic about silly things being done.

I mean - I've even got my ARCANE mage to the point where he can't run out of mana thanks to massive mastery stacking - just for fun

I think I'll be able to get to around 250k mana and still be under 20 corruption soon.
    ^^ this.

Sure, what Retroxy did is ridiculous, but is that an issue at this stage of the expansion? We've also had massively inflated power levels at the end. People find it fun, it's broken, but fun. Who cares now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

How can someone see this video and say BFA wasn't the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    The guy who made corruption is some repulsive overweight neckbeard who's on record saying he wants to permanently ban people in-game if they criticize the system online, be it twitter or reddit, or the forums.

Trash devs made a trash expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    wtf happened to retail LMAO
    While Corruption is shite, we did one shot people as early as in vanilla too. I remember in TBC when I one shot clothies with Aimed Shot all the time as MM Hunter. Lets not pretend PvP was ever balanced properly, and vanilla/TBC was horribly unbalanced when we one shotted people. Remember one shotting with Arcane Barrage in WotLK as well? There are always some shady shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Imagine going on your merry way, thinking you actually have a chance at winning, until a star suddenly out of the blue crashes down and instantly vaporize you.

I have a hard time being mad at this given that we are at the tail end of the expansion, but by the gods it must be frustrating to be on the receiving end.
    If you're going on your merry way you should be crushed like that. If you had attacked him you probably would have killed him before an IS proced. It's PvP not a stroll by the lake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    Because they've actually played the game and recognise, correctly, that Cata and WoD were far worse than bfa. Not everyone started with the cute pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a disgrace! Just disgrace! This is another reason why pvp stats and pve stats need to be disintegrated from one another, as well as skill and procs.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    This is a disgrace! Just disgrace! This is another reason why pvp stats and pve stats need to be disintegrated from one another, as well as skill and procs.
    Its the end of the expansion. Let ppl have their fun. Not many ppl are going to be able to replicate what that guy did. You dont make changes for .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the population.

#working as intended
    #bring the player not the class (just in this case rng procs + the class)
    #we have learned lessons from this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Bring back pvp gear and resillience. Job done. No need to seperate anything.

I would like to slap my Past-Self when was complaining about WoD PvP

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    imagine his opponent. "oh I know that guy, that's Rextr..." DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    You know why it bothers some folks. These were the same sort of people crying about black vulcans in the 90s. Their version of science fiction or fantasy magically has only one type of people in it.
    Cause that is what they are used to. If they suddenly start to sparkle in rainbow colors you would possibly complain as well...and it's still just colors and a bit of sparkle. Or imagine a western where the native americans are portrayed by obviously white and black people. Or a movie about american slavery that has no black people in it...given that the story is often fictional, why can't the skin colors be?

I don't get the #731 DLC, but then again I quit a month into BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    rogue fights his way to a quest item, then a douche comes and tries to take the item while the rogue is in combat with mobs. but then rogue vanishes and the douche gets aggro on mobs and rogue can take the quest item.

- - - Updated - - -

stuff like inf stars and TD should never stack in damage, but proc rate instead.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Definitive proof that Blizzard don't give a flying fuck about balance, as well as a great reminder to stay the fuck away from this game until SL. BFA has surpassed WoD for me at this point.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2020-07-07 at 07:37 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    That way you take character progression out of PVP completely. I understand that this might be what YOU want, but it certainly is not what the majority wants.
    The problem is the very foundation of corruption itself.
    The implication being that WoW had no progression in PvP before corruptions. Makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    those creatures offer items both for quests and rewards in exchange for proprietary currencies they sell. so you'll start buying 10s of items from one then head over to a different one and exchange those for others in an almost endless loop. read the first comment here as the best example: https://www.wowhead.com/item=169202/...llion#comments

it's funny, for years I ignored these comics but they're really cute / relatable.
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2020-07-07 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    those creatures offer items both for quests and rewards in exchange for proprietary currencies they sell. so you'll start buying 10s of items from one then head over to a different one and exchange those for others in an almost endless loop. read the first comment here as the best example: https://www.wowhead.com/item=169202/...llion#comments

it's funny, for years I ignored these comics but they're really cute / relatable.
    I see, thank you for the explanation. I do think they went wild in BfA with systems upon systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    That way you take character progression out of PVP completely. I understand that this might be what YOU want, but it certainly is not what the majority wants.
    The problem is the very foundation of corruption itself.
    Think the majority in PvP don't play for Character progression of some item slot - they play for the rating and proper gameplay.
    At least once you're past 2k

How this video and all those "Blizzard will balance covenants, dmg difference will be 1-2%, stop criticizing it!"-people can exist in the same universe is beyond comprehension.