I'm just glad to be finally getting some information on a game this not!E3.

Countless streams stretched out for months, and they've been almost entirely worthless; every time they said "exclusive!" or whatever, it turned out to be yet another presumably slightly different yet equally bland and uninformative trailer for Haven or whatever other game.

And Christ, everyone's trying to make an indie Doom this year.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    A spicy and intimate scene between Nathanos and Andiun. To hot to post
    Forsaken joining the Alliance confirmed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    They are also running it over and over again with every class to do their streaming. I would be shocked if they did not get a bit bored at this point. The carrot is missing completely right now they are just doing it for the sake of doing it.
    Yup - I have ran it my fair share - esp when it first came out for bug testing, but i'm waiting until beta to do much more of it, until we have the full user experience together.

The comment section here makes me want to claw my eyes out. These people really need to figure out that talking shit on something that's not even available for testing yet means fuck all in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile: Preach is the only constructive guy there, and he's the uploader.

I just hope the full package of covenant + soulbinds + conduits + legendaries will soon be testable. We need a definitive answer on if the checks/balancing/tuning on the covenant abilities amounts to something or if it's what we feared from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    We are already seeing some people receiving their books, kinda odd we haven't seen more spoilers cropping up!
    Probably just means there won't be any massive reveals like in Before the Storm when Calia was revived as a LF Undead or Sylvanas going full villain when her role in the Teldrassil burning was still vague.
    Most likely this book simply has nothing happen that is importat enough to warrant mention.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

wtf is going on here

Quote Originally Posted by DaniMor View Post
    wtf is going on here
    Impatient waiting for the big reveals on Wednesday.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Any book spoilers...?
    If so, someone ping me if there's any about Bwonsamdi lol
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-07-07 at 10:22 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

It's tomorrow boys. Maybe get a hype train going??

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    It's tomorrow boys. Maybe get a hype train going??
    Why would you want that ? They're just going to announce beta, and maybe the Maw testing alongside conduits and soulbind test. People are getting too much hyped for this. If it was that important, they would have not postponed it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Right, so.
    the covenant hubs seem to have a bunch of stuff we know next to nothing about.

Path of ascension is apparently the thing we get the covenant set color variations from.
    Sounds like a brawlers guild type of thing.

Then there is the redone mission table and that anima conductor that we use to infuse areas with anima.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    C - They'll apologize and delay Shadowlands 6 months because they want to take the time needed to get it right. Some features taken back to the drawing board and will be fleshed out later this year, with a quick preview of what they're currently thinking.
    It's more likely that we get invaded by aliens tomorrow.

Formerly known as Arafal

I see three possible scenarios:

A - They'll basically announce the second half of the expansion, with a deep-dive into lots of systems and content additions we all wish we were getting but that have been largely absent so far, ranging from classes and allied races to world content and more.

B - They'll hold a modest event just to update us on where we stand with the Alpha and Beta, perhaps show us a trailer and mmmmaybe give us a release date. Also, 100% chance of Ion spending 20 minutes explaining why Covenant abilities and Soulbinds are actually great.

C - They'll apologize and delay Shadowlands 6 months because they want to take the time needed to get it right. Some features taken back to the drawing board and will be fleshed out later this year, with a quick preview of what they're currently thinking.
    D - Or they're getting ready to allow people to reach level 60 and test max level content, so they want to do a stream talking about what we can expect from things like the Maw, Soulbinds/Conduits, new Mission Table, new World Quests/Covenant Calling, Anima Conductor, Path of Ascension, etc. Perhaps also some updates to other systems.

In other words - no new features like a new class or whatever, just details about upcoming parts of the endgame content and other smaller changes and/or updates. Maybe something on pre-patch content and perhaps a beta/release date if they're feeling generous.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2020-07-07 at 12:05 PM.

Yeah, that's not happening.

My bet is on update about development, release date + beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Yeah, that's not happening.
    I don't think they even could do that in any reasonable manner at this point, even if they wanted to. People have massively skewed ideas about development timetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Any book spoilers...?
    The novel is mostly focused on Talanji, Zekhan, Nathanos, Thrall, Jaina, Anduin, and Bwonsamdi.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    The novel is mostly focused on Talanji, Zekhan, Nathanos, Thrall, Jaina, Anduin, and Bwonsamdi.
    That's not a spoiler that's a character rundown that we already knew lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Right, so.
    the covenant hubs seem to have a bunch of stuff we know next to nothing about.

Path of ascension is apparently the thing we get the covenant set color variations from.
    Sounds like a brawlers guild type of thing.

Then there is the redone mission table and that anima conductor that we use to infuse areas with anima.

- - - Updated - - -

It's more likely that we get invaded by aliens tomorrow.
    I mean... have you seen how this year ist going?

By the way Preach says the expansion is over already and its gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    By the way Preach says the expansion is over already and its gg.
    thats what you got out of that video ouch